Covid inoculation efficacy:

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
I have two relatives that received the covid vaccine but still got covid after. So this is just political bullshit. The FDA hasn't approved any of the three vaccines. HIPPAA and the constitution prevents disclosures of medical records.

There is a reason the fascist left wants everyone to get the two shot fraud vax.

Clearly, that reason has nothing to do with a flu virus that left America last May....

First shot - they ID you

Second shot -

• Banned
Lets talk about vaccine passports: The three novel corona/covid vaccines are at best, problematical. Two of my relatives got the "Vaccine" and still contracted COVID. TWICE. And they can still put on a mask and STILL SPREAD COVID. And Covid still has a overwhelmingly HUGE survivability of 99% Why is this even an issue?

I have two relatives that received the covid vaccine but still got covid after. So this is just political bullshit. The FDA hasn't approved any of the three vaccines. HIPPAA and the constitution prevents disclosures of medical records.

Just remember breakthrough COVID is very rare...well they really don't know how rare since from the beginning they weren't tracking people who got the jab and re-infection. The FDA has no option but to fully approve the jab. And after the stolen election I'm pretty sure SCOTUS ripped up the constitution like Pelosi with TRUMP's SOTU address.

Zero to none.

• Banned
Democrats compare drunk driving to not getting inoculated...well, actually the best comparison comparatively would be driving without insurance. Um, even at that its a weak comparison. For instance, I know if I have covid. I know when I am drunk. I have insurance. I know if i am inoculated or not Secondly, and more to the point: I DONT HAVE COVID AND I KNOW IT. I hate it when the democrats make fake comparisons.

Somebody the wife knows on a professional level just put a post up on a friend of hers who was vaxxed in June and died in July of the wuhan. Guy looks fit in his mid fifties

Forum List

Back