CDC Director Changes Her Story, Now Admits COVID Vaccines Don’t Prevent Virus Transmission

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
NOQ Report ^ | 08/07/2021 | Curated Links

Screenshot-8_6_2021-10_36_56-PM.jpeg

CDC Director Rochelle Walensky has touted the COVID vaccines as a means to keep the public safe from the coronavirus. However, it turns out that the vaccines don’t even prevent transmission of the virus, throwing into question whether taking the vaccines is a matter of public health, rather than a matter of personal choice.
On Friday, Walensky made the admission to CNN’s Wolf Blitzer that the COVID vaccines, which are still under Emergency Use Authorization, don’t perform as well as advertised. “Our vaccines are working exceptionally well,” Walensky claimed. “They continue to work well for Delta with regard to severe illness and death, they prevent it. But what they can’t do anymore is prevent transmission.”

In March, Walensky had made a claim that vaccinated people almost never carry COVID, which turned out to be patently false. CDC Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky: “Our data from the CDC today suggest that vaccinated people do not carry the virus.” pic.twitter.com/9W1SHecSEm — The Recount (@therecount) March 30, 2021 “Our data from the CDC today suggest that vaccinated people do not carry the virus,” she said. The CDC Director turned out to be entirely wrong.

In late July, Walensky touted COVID vaccine passports as a ‘path forward’ […]

READ THE WHOLE STORY AT BECKER NEWS

---------------

OK, let's repeat this because people think there was a "guarantee" of no infection by the vaccine makers when they introduced their jabs.
The problem was NOT - you won't get infected.

The promise that I read was:

1) Even if you do get infected, your symptoms will be mild to moderate.

2) It will prevent hospitalizations in most cases.

3) It will 100% guarantee NO DEATHS from Coronavirus.

another lie. And because it is corrected after the fact....many here will not see, refuse to see it, never see it, will not believe it, will defend her lies. and the incompetence of the CDC.

CDC Director Rochelle Walensky has touted the COVID vaccines as a means to keep the public safe from the coronavirus. However, it turns out that the vaccines don’t even prevent transmission of the virus, throwing into question whether taking the vaccines is a matter of public health, rather than a matter of personal choice.
On Friday, Walensky made the admission to CNN’s Wolf Blitzer that the COVID vaccines, which are still under Emergency Use Authorization, don’t perform as well as advertised. “Our vaccines are working exceptionally well,” Walensky claimed. “They continue to work well for Delta with regard to severe illness and death, they prevent it. But what they can’t do anymore is prevent transmission.”

In March, Walensky had made a claim that vaccinated people almost never carry COVID, which turned out to be patently false. CDC Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky: “Our data from the CDC today suggest that vaccinated people do not carry the virus.” pic.twitter.com/9W1SHecSEm — The Recount (@therecount) March 30, 2021 “Our data from the CDC today suggest that vaccinated people do not carry the virus,” she said. The CDC Director turned out to be entirely wrong.

---------------

OK, let's repeat this because people think there was a "guarantee" of no infection by the vaccine makers when they introduced their jabs.

She's a liar and a fascist stooge. Hang her!

For those of us who know...
Of course there's no evidence that the vaccines prevent infection or prevent transmission.

That study is at a minimum of two years in the making. We aren't at the two year mark of even stage 3 trials of the vaccine's discovery. All that can be said is that they prevent disease of the original virus...not even prevention of any of the variants causing disease.

The mRNA vaccines do seem to behave like those vaccines that prevent infection or transmission of the original virus.
But this doesn't apply to the variants.

But at the moment we don't know how long these vaccines will afford disease protection of the original virus.

All that I said above is true...
But also consider that these mRNA vaccines do seem to initially provide some protection against disease stemming from the variants... somewhat of a spillover effect.
But I would not rely on that protection. It must wane as time goes by. This is a slow mutating virus....but the whole freaking world has been infected by it. Providing more than enough cases to mutate successfully with.

At a guess...we will need a succession of a few more "boosters" against the variants before we will be free and clear. And even then it's only a maybe depending on how long the protection from these vaccines last.

---------------

I have just read that the head of Iceland's health establishment says that he is very astonished.

At least 80% of that country's population is vaccinated, yet the virus rates are going up.

He does not understand.

I have just read that the head of Iceland's health establishment says that he is very astonished.

At least 80% of that country's population is vaccinated, yet the virus rates are going up.

He does not understand.
Few people really do even though it has been explained.

I've explained it many times just to hear that "it's a fake virus" or "this virus isn't that bad" or "I've had it so I got nothing to worry about" or "the vaccines don't work" and a ton of other nonsense....

Oh my In-laws were sure that Bill Gates was trying to microchip them... currently they are all sick. My Father-in-law is wanting to go back to the hospital because he likes the oxygen tanks there than the one he is using at home.

Tried to get him to get vaccinated too...and gave up.

So... exactly what do you propose we do?

Few people really do even though it has been explained.

I've explained it many times just to hear that "it's a fake virus" or "this virus isn't that bad" or "I've had it so I got nothing to worry about" or "the vaccines don't work" and a ton of other nonsense....

Oh my In-laws were sure that Bill Gates was trying to microchip them... currently they are all sick. My Father-in-law is wanting to go back to the hospital because he likes the oxygen tanks there than the one he is using at home.

Tried to get him to get vaccinated too...and gave up.

So... exactly what do you propose we do?
I have no idea,

I have to leave it up to my betters, such as the frail gentleman in the Oval Office, Dr. F., the CDC, and the FDA.

---------------

I have no idea,

I have to leave it up to my betters, such as the frail gentleman in the Oval Office, Dr. F., the CDC, and the FDA.
CDC now says it’s the vaxxed spreading the virus.

CDC releases study showing 3/4 Delta cases are among the vaccinated, says masks are the answer​

The CDC has released a study backing up its decision to recommend indoor masking for both vaccinated and unvaccinated Americans. The study examined one outbreak and found three-quarters of people testing positive were vaccinated.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) revised its masking guidelines on Tuesday, urging all Americans in areas with high Covid-19 transmission to mask up when indoors, regardless of vaccination status. Mask mandates in companies, government departments, and certain local jurisdictions followed, as CDC Director Rochelle Walensky insisted the decision was made on the back of fresh scientific evidence.
The CDC released that evidence on Friday. In a study of 469 cases of Covid-19 that broke out in the resort town of Cape Cod, Massachusetts, earlier this month, 74% occurred in “fully vaccinated persons.” Four out of five patients hospitalized were fully vaccinated, and on average the inoculated had completed their two rounds of doses only 86 days before infection.
CDC releases study showing 3/4 Delta cases are among the vaccinated, says masks are the answer

The CDC and FDA are no longer scientific agencies. They are strictly a tool of establishment elitists in their bid to acquire money and power, people be damned.

Forum List

Back