Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Last edited:
But this is the headline we get from CNN today

HaHaHa, last year we had no flu because they classed all flu as covid. I wonder how they are going to manipulate the numbers to show an increase in flu and covid with the increased death count while still maintaining that the worldwide death rate for ALL causes remained constant. The more lies these bastards tell, the more that will come back to bite them in the ass.

HaHaHa, last year we had no flu because they classed all flu as covid. I wonder how they are going to manipulate the numbers to show an increase in flu and covid with the increased death count while still maintaining that the worldwide death rate for ALL causes remained constant. The more lies these bastards tell, the more that will come back to bite them in the ass.
I saw a stat where 60k died of the flu per year pre covid, and after covid it was 192. Huge drop... most people with the flu will test positive for covid.

HaHaHa, last year we had no flu because they classed all flu as covid.
I think we had no flu last year because unlike masking, social distancing does actually work. People weren't going into their offices, heading out to bars and nightclubs like normal, not shaking hands with each other, etc. In most instances COVID began climbing again when things opened back up, which makes sense. Obviously, the downside to enforcing social distancing is the economic and psychological harm that goes with it.

I think we had no flu last year because unlike masking, social distancing does actually work. People weren't going into their offices, heading out to bars and nightclubs like normal, not shaking hands with each other, etc. In most instances COVID began climbing again when things opened back up, which makes sense. Obviously, the downside to enforcing social distancing is the economic and psychological harm that goes with it.
That is one explanation.

There was no flu because everything was basically shutdown and lots of people were masking and working from home. If you clowns had a brain you would be dangerous.

There was no flu because everything was basically shutdown and lots of people were masking and working from home. If you clowns had a brain you would be dangerous.
Why is there no flu?

Democrats... because people are social distancing and wearing mask

Why is covid spreading?

Democrats... because people aren't social distancing and wearing mask.

I saw a stat where 60k died of the flu per year pre covid, and after covid it was 192. Huge drop... most people with the flu will test positive for covid.
In creating coronavirus recombinants to see what they would do, they knew about the influenza link at least by 1987, which was also a parasite connection:

University of Utrecht, The Netherlands
’....representing the supersecondary structures in two other elongated membrane proteins, the haemagglutinin of influenza virus and the variable surface glycoprotein of trypanosomes.’

Above, when one analyzes the HR1 (heptad repeat) regions in comparison to SARS-CoV, SARS-CoV-2, and the closest relative from the copper mine, RaTG13, one can see how the communist virus strategy is to manipulate branched-chain amino acids. So the low influenza stats may be explainable.

Forum List

Back