trump Donor: corey lewandowski Made Unwanted Sexual Advances

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
This is disturbing. Especially since this man already has a history of inappropriate behavior when it comes to women.

There are witnesses to this so it won't be easy for him to deny his behavior though I'm sure he will.

This is disturbing. Especially since this man already has a history of inappropriate behavior when it comes to women.

There are witnesses to this so it won't be easy for him to deny his behavior though I'm sure he will.

How many of these who-gives-a-shit retarded threads are you going to do? I mean your Omarosa thread yesterday and now this?

What next?

Trump's second cousin smuggled cigarettes into Canada? Ivanka had liposuction? Baron had a wet dream?

Jesus dude, maybe talk about the retarded shit stain you voted for, Biden. God knows his fuck ups are endless.

How many of these who-gives-a-shit retarded threads are you going to do? I mean your Omarosa thread yesterday and now this?

What next?

Trump's second cousin smuggled cigarettes into Canada? Ivanka had liposuction? Baron had a wet dream?

Jesus dude, maybe talk about the retarded shit stain you voted for, Biden. God knows his fuck ups are endless.
that does describe many of danas threads.....jim has some useless ones too about trump....he knows what time of day trump takes a shit.......

Trump whispered in his ear to "Grab her titties."

I saw him do that, ya know.

Really. I was there. :04:

Why weren't you concerned when accusations about Biden came out? What about Clinton or do you just excuse all that away.

It is disgusting that both parties dismiss women when it comes to accusations. Political is all Democrats and Republicans are after, women be damned. Terrible way to treat women.

let Cory be Cory (except when he acts like a perv)...and he wanted to run for senate in NH

i was gonna move to Idaho where this lady is from one day, but i didn't when i found out they don't have decent seafood

Forum List

Back