Covid camps? Put disease 'carriers' in Detention Centers, proposed New York law suggests

2. UPON DETERMINING BY CLEAR AND CONVINCING EVIDENCE THAT THE HEALTH
OF OTHERS IS OR MAY BE ENDANGERED BY A CASE, CONTACT OR CARRIER, OR
SUSPECTED CASE, CONTACT OR CARRIER OF A CONTAGIOUS DISEASE THAT, IN THE
OPINION OF THE GOVERNOR, AFTER CONSULTATION WITH THE COMMISSIONER, MAY
POSE AN IMMINENT AND SIGNIFICANT THREAT TO THE PUBLIC HEALTH RESULTING
IN SEVERE MORBIDITY OR HIGH MORTALITY

How dare they try to protect the public
How dare they do this with only the opinion of two people
Do you know what clear and convincing evidence means?

Allegedly, yes.

ObesiION OF THE GOVERNOR, AFTER CONSULTATION WITH THE COMMISSIONER, MAY

Yep. It means whatever the governor and commissioner decides is clear and convincing evidence.

Last edited:

Yep. It means whatever the governor and commissioner decides is clear and convincing eveidence.
Things like actually testing positive for the disease?
Things like having all the symptoms.

Clear and convincing

You mean all those false positive Covid tests?

I’m not at all surprised of your support behind internment camps.

Since you support them. I hope you find yourself locked inside one

Actually I think covid-19 is a fraud, but I think putting those testing positive or even having contact in temporary camps, is a good idea.
Its just 2 weeks, and it can work to end this fast.

What we are doing now can't possibly work at all.
In ABQ 700 homeless tested positive, and they did nothing at all for them.
By providing nothing for them, these homeless were forced to go back to street corners to beg for money so that they could wait in line with everyone else, to buy food.

Clearly the lock down is in the middle, between any of the strategies that could possibly work.
And the lock down can not possibly ever do one bit of good.

Actually I think covid-19 is a fraud, but I think putting those testing positive or even having contact in temporary camps, is a good idea.

By providing nothing for them, these homeless were forced to go back to street corners to beg for money so that they could wait in line with everyone else, to buy food.

Clearly the lock down is in the middle, between any of the strategies that could possibly work.
You think Covid is a fraud but you also think that people with Covid should be detained.

If I totally ignore the trolls like Dr Love and Rightwinger, That’s one of the most contradicting things I’ve read on here

Two weeks? Like a worse version of covid wouldnt mutate and go around camps. Like the uninfected with false positives or just contact association people wouldnt be thrown in with the infected as well. Or that the 3 weeks wouldnt be extended for some special cases?
Gotta love concentration camp lovers. I am sure the german nazis did before they got rolling.
With todays politicians and laws if you give them an inch. .
Concentration camp lovers are a decrepid bunch at best.

It's called quarantine, geniuses. For people who are sick with Covid and refuse to do so voluntarily, or those like the homeless who have nowhere to go. Government has been doing this since it became government. I don't see a lot of camps for you assholes yet, after 250 years of precedence. If you're told to quarantine, you need to. This is a serious pandemic killing a lot of people and disrupting everyone's lives. Everyone should WANT to get this virus under control so we can go back to normal. It isn't normal not to.

Grow up.

It's called quarantine, geniuses. For people who are sick with Covid and refuse to do so voluntarily, or those like the homeless who have nowhere to go. Government has been doing this since it became government. I don't see a lot of camps for you assholes yet, after 250 years of precedence. If you're told to quarantine, you need to. This is a serious pandemic killing a lot of people and disrupting everyone's lives. Everyone should WANT to get this virus under control so we can go back to normal. It isn't normal not to.

Grow up.
Quote.the oldlady. . "I dont see a lot of camps for you assholes yet"
. . says it all.

Last edited:
Put disease carriers in detention centers? Didn't Cuomo already do that?

I mean, he called them nursing homes, but the same principle.

Grow up.

Unleash that hatred, oldlady, unleash it now!

So, how many people here do you want to send to your gulag?

Grow up.

Grow up.
. . says it all.
Camps is what you're worried about, what this thread is about, no?
So show me some. Your argument is that once these are opened for Covid quarantine, the government will keep using them to round up all the political opposition. My point is, they didn't do that after the Japanese internment, so what makes you think they will do it this time? According to your lights, there should already be camps.

FEAR. It's what's for dinner on every rightwinger's plate. Without anymore actual justification than believing in massive election fraud.

Grow up.

Grow up.
. . says it all.
Camps is what you're worried about, what this thread is about, no?
So show me some. Your argument is that once these are opened for Covid quarantine, the government will keep using them to round up all the political opposition. My point is, they didn't do that after the Japanese internment, so what makes you think they will do it this time? According to your lights, there should already be camps.

FEAR. It's what's for dinner on every rightwinger's plate. Without anymore actual justification than believing in massive election fraud.
Apparently you dont keep up on legislation. And as for seeing them. Now that the changing of the guard is happening on jan 7. It wont be long till they quarentine all us assholes (as you put it) in detention centers.
You really need to quit believing everything you hear (usually your own self) and actually read what laws are being brought up and or passed.
Get with the program. Even Biden has said this kind of rediculous sht.
Your wish of seeing detained assholes might soon come to pass

Last edited:
It's called quarantine, geniuses.

Technically, what Bill A416 calls for in specific language is the “removal and/or detention” of individuals from society who are identified as a “case, contact or carrier” of a contagious disease.

Of note is that covid itself is not specifically mentioned.

Certainly this ''removal and detention'' would involve men with guns from the government. Would it not? Who enforces the law, after all? And what if someone refuses to consent? They're going to have to enforce it some way, aren't they?

Here's how the Chinese are doing it. Of course, they don't really have to bother themselves with pesky things like legislation beforehand the way that like-minded counterparts in American politics do with Bill A416.

Last edited:

Technically, what Bill A416 calls for in specific language is the “removal and/or detention” of individuals from society who are identified as a “case, contact or carrier” of a contagious disease.

Certainly this ''removal and detention'' would involve men with guns from the government. Would it not? Who enforces the law, after all? And what if someone refuses to consent? They're going to have to enforce it some way, aren't they?
You ever heard of wrastling?

Certainly this ''removal and detention'' would involve men with guns fro mthe government. Would it not?
Have you seen the

HIV aids would be a contagous disease spread by a contact carrier.
So according to new pandemic laws. Are we finally going to quarantine and eliminate hiv aids in the population by removing and putting those people in detention facilities as per the new law?
Contact tracing perhaps as well?

Last edited:
HIV aids would be a contagous disease spread by a contact carrier.
So according to new pandemic laws. Are we finally going to quarantine and eliminate hiv aids in the population by removing and putting those people in detention facilities as per the new law?
Contact tracing perhaps as well?
You do recall that you can hug, eat dinner next to and use the same toilet seat as a person with AIDS and you will be in no danger of catching it?
If you don't have unprotected sex or share needles with an AIDS carrier, you got nuthin to worry about.

Forum List

Back