If the state of New York passed a law in which the state seized ownership of all private businesses and corporate offices, who would stop them"?

Yeah, do you know which city has the best Rule of Law, Due Process, and equal justice? Moscow!

You guys should move there. Putin will welcome you with an all-expense paid vacation to the countryside - of Ukraine!
Sounds like you have personal experience. Why did you leave?

Oh I am sorry were you expecting an angry rebuttal? Sorry your mind games are boring, do you have anything else to add or just more mindless dribble?
Nah, I expected you retards to come up with the usual but..but.. response. You didn't disappoint.

All good. :itsok:

Let's call it for what it is, New York is not capitalist nor a district based on the Rule of Law, Due Process and equal justice.

Considering the massive shift I have seen in my lifetime. A shift that would not be tolerated 30 years ago, it is not at all outlandish to think that the state won't at some point take the extreme position as in the title. We saw what happened during covid, we see how they disregard legal norms, this is not at all a large step.

In fact, I would imagine smart money would be on it occurring sometime within the next 25-30 years,

When it does, who will stop them?

Sounds like a supporter of P01135809 is begining to see reality. New York is NOT a capitistic state. There law already on the books that allow asset seizure. P01135809 is NOT as rich as he claims. RIght now, he has legal bill in excess of $5M. His marks keep sending him money. When that stops, you will find out exactly how rich he is NOT.

This ruling is the most Soviet-style ruling I have ever seen in a Western nation. This is economic assassination of a leading political representative of a major party. In effect, they are destroying the opposition of their Party.

If Bernie Sanders was beating their candidate they would have done the same.

This woman before she was elected that she was going to destroy Trump. It doesn't surprise me nowadays though, how rabid and unAmerican even Americans are.

Some sound like defendants at the Nuremberg trial who justified their actions by saying, "hey it was the law!"

Trump is a criminal, you dork.

Stop gaslighting.

Gaslighting as defined by Psychology Today as:

Gaslighting is an insidious form of manipulation and psychological control. Victims of gaslighting are deliberately and systematically fed false information they mhat leads them to question what they know to be true, often about themselves. They end up doubting their memory, their perception, and even their sanity.

Which what a certain Orange Shit Gibbon is doing to you.

Forum List

Back