Chicago Ends 2020 with 769 Homicides.

Let's remember that a lot of those shooting victims were very bad people who were shot by other very bad people.

So let's put away the hankies!

Better keep the guns out of the citizens hands.

Hey, stupid, Chicago's gun laws were overturned 10 years ago, that's why we have so many fucking murders.

uh.....no

Chicago and every other democrat run town has murders because of democrat policies.

Your bias can always be confirmed at any radical Left fake news outlet.

Last edited:
Damn, they didn't make it to 800 this year. Maybe because of the social distancing rules. Maybe they will do better 2021.

769 less democrat voters!
If you do the math. Those 769 living will create around 6100 human beings roughly. Those 6100 create around 36,000. If I do this calculation 5 more times the zeros would be many. Look at it from a population control angle.

Damn, they didn't make it to 800 this year. Maybe because of the social distancing rules. Maybe they will do better 2021.
Sir. That was damned funny. Very damned funny. And it must be funny if I say so.

Better keep the guns out of the citizens hands.

Hey, stupid, Chicago's gun laws were overturned 10 years ago, that's why we have so many fucking murders.
Hey stupid, if not guns it would be knives, hatchets, machetes, or any other object thugs and/or criminal's can utilize for their intimidation of the public, and to utilize for their criminal interprises.

Not only that, but homemade weapons/guns aren't out of reach for tech savvy inventive criminals today. Just look at history, and study the history of warfare's between tribe's and other. The past didn't afford the things we have unleashed today, so not only are guns flooding the public square, but high tech information is flooding it also. By not targeting criminal element's and criminal enterprises correctly, and attempting to lump all into one in order to not offend any one group or individual, uhhh has become a serious problem in this country now.

Actually it's proving that this experiment is failing badly now, and you working hard to insure the failure says alot about you, and how messed up your mind actually is.

Partisan friction has really turned a lot of you into ugly people.
When are you going to join reality, and stop kicking the can down the road ?? The ugly people are those commiting murderous crimes with impunity because of the do gooder Democrat's. Ohh they had a problematic past, and so we have to blame this or blame that, and wait they can be reformed, and wait they need to be let out of jail because they might catch the Covid cold. Pathetic!!!!

If you do the math. Those 769 living will create around 6100 human beings roughly. Those 6100 create around 36,000. If I do this calculation 5 more times the zeros would be many. Look at it from a population control angle.

Just like abortions, crime in the Democrat control big city shitholes is a great way to reduce Black population growth.

We shouldn't complain about it.

Just like abortions, crime in the Democrat control big city shitholes is a great way to reduce Black population growth.

We shouldn't complain about it.
They've been aborting and murdering themselves as fast as they make the ones that make it out alive...Omg...Make it out alive.

I am so astounded here that liberals don't realize that most major crap on cities have been run by a bunch of corrupt sleaze buckets for 100 yrs.

What is the average age of reason for a liberal? 51?

not as bad St Louis, Mo....262 ..population around 300,000
..many '''''Dem''' cities murders are way up.......Dems/''Dems''' are idiots

Forum List

Back