Covid camps? Put disease 'carriers' in Detention Centers, proposed New York law suggests

HIV aids would be a contagous disease spread by a contact carrier.
So according to new pandemic laws. Are we finally going to quarantine and eliminate hiv aids in the population by removing and putting those people in detention facilities as per the new law?
Contact tracing perhaps as well?
You do recall that you can hug, eat dinner next to and use the same toilet seat as a person with AIDS and you will be in no danger of catching it?
If you don't have unprotected sex or share needles with an AIDS carrier, you got nuthin to worry about.
Yes but like people who dont wear masks some aids people have careless sex. Perhaps we should put those assholes in mass in detention camps like you suggest

Last edited:
It's called quarantine, geniuses.

Technically, what Bill A416 calls for in specific language is the “removal and/or detention” of individuals from society who are identified as a “case, contact or carrier” of a contagious disease.

Of note is that covid itself is not specifically mentioned.

Certainly this ''removal and detention'' would involve men with guns from the government. Would it not? Who enforces the law, after all? And what if someone refuses to consent? They're going to have to enforce it some way, aren't they?

Here's how the Chinese are doing it. Of course, they don't really have to bother themselves with pesky things like legislation beforehand the way that like-minded counterparts in American politics do with Bill A416.

Do you seriously think it will pass? I think Cuomo's heart is in the right place, but he has imposed restrictions he can't possibly enforce (like visitors from other states quarantining). He's trying to herd cats, a lot of cats, and it's sending him over the edge. I prescribe a nice vacation someplace warm with lots of drinks served in pineapples.

Last edited:

Technically, what Bill A416 calls for in specific language is the “removal and/or detention” of individuals from society who are identified as a “case, contact or carrier” of a contagious disease.

Certainly this ''removal and detention'' would involve men with guns from the government. Would it not? Who enforces the law, after all? And what if someone refuses to consent? They're going to have to enforce it some way, aren't they?

Here's how the Chinese are doing it. Of course, they don't really have to bother themselves with pesky things like legislation beforehand the way that like-minded counterparts in American politics do with Bill A416.

Do you seriously think it will pass? I think Cuomo's heart is in the right place, but he has imposed restrictions he can't possibly enforce (like visitors from other states quarantining). He's trying to herd cats, a lot of cats, and it's sending him overcthe edge. I prescribe a nice vacation someplace warm with lots of drinks served in pineapples.

Your right. Like other leaders and politician's. Perhaps the poor guy should take a vacation while prescribing lockdowns for others.

Do you seriously think it will pass? I think Cuomo's heart is in the right place, but he has imposed restrictions he can't possibly enforce (like visitors from other states quarantining). He's trying to herd cats, a lot of cats, and it's sending him overcthe edge. I prescribe a nice vacation someplace warm with lots of drinks served in pineapples.

Herding too many cats; Is that why you’re batshit crazy?

I bet you’d feel a lot different about internment camps if Cuomo impounded all of your kitties in an internment camp

HIV aids would be a contagous disease spread by a contact carrier.
So according to new pandemic laws. Are we finally going to quarantine and eliminate hiv aids in the population by removing and putting those people in detention facilities as per the new law?
Contact tracing perhaps as well?
You do recall that you can hug, eat dinner next to and use the same toilet seat as a person with AIDS and you will be in no danger of catching it?
If you don't have unprotected sex or share needles with an AIDS carrier, you got nuthin to worry about.
Yes but like people who dont wear masks some aids people have careless sex. Perhaps we should put those asshole in mass in detention camps
Jail. A good friend of mine caught AIDS from a boyfriend who was a former IV drug user, and he KNEW all along, never told her and took no precautions. This was back at the beginning, she was seriously fucked up on the experimental cocktails of drugs they were pouring into her.

He should have been put in jail and the key thrown away for blighting her promising young life.

I bet you’d feel a lot different about internment camps if Cuomo impounded all of your kitties in an internment camp

i have heard dogs can get covid.

Well. The bill only has one sponsor. And it's been in committee for a few years. I'd tend to like to think not. The courts would kill it anyway.

The point in bringing it up is to say that, no, this is not a conspiracy theory. This is a clear indicator that, yes, there are people in government specifically telling us what they want to do.

Too often it's very easy just to say something is conspiracy theory and disregard it as such. So I think it's important to demonstrate that it's not conspiracy and that there really are people in government who want to do this. What better way to demonstrate it than to show the proposed legislation in black and white?

I do agree with you about the vacation and the pineaples, though. I was saying just the other day it's probably a good time to do that. Just get away from it all.

Matter of fact, that teachers union leader who has been battling to keep schools closed took a vacation in the Caribbean and took up her campaign there. Smart lady.

She's has been claiming that re-opening Chicago’s public schools next Monday would put students, teachers and the wider public at risk due to widespread Covid-19 infections.

5ff04d1a85f54068ba2f1122.jpg

“We have the whole pool to ourselves'' she contended. ''Then, we are going to old San Juan to get some yummy seafood mofongo,”

5ff04df520302746623276e8.jpg

Pffft. My luck, it'd probably go more like this, though....

Last edited:

I bet you're not old enough to vote. Does your mommy know how you talk to nice old ladies on the internet?

Well. The bill only has one sponsor. And it's been in committee for a few years. I'd tend to like to think not. The courts would kill it anyway.

The point in bringing it up is to say that no, this is not a conspiracy theory. This is a clear indcator that there are people in government specifically telling us what they want to do.

Too often it's very easy just to say something is conspiracy theory and disregard it as such. So I think it's important to demonstrate that it's not conspiracy and that there really are people in government who want to do this. What better way to demonstrate it than to show the proposed legislation in black and white?

I do agree with you about the vacation and the pineaples, though. I was saying just the other day it's probably a good time to do that. Just get away from it all.

Matter of fact, that teachers union leader who has been battling to keep schools closed took a vacation in the Caribbean and took up her campaign there. Smart lady.

She's has been claiming that re-opening Chicago’s public schools next Monday would put students, teachers and the wider public at risk due to widespread Covid-19 infections.

“We have the whole pool to ourselves'' she contended. ''Then, we are going to old San Juan to get some yummy seafood mofongo,” She said she got the whole pool all to herself.

I wish a lot of peoe would read legislation and proposed legislation instead of tv and their favorite social media. Then after reading the legislation they

I bet you're not old enough to vote. Does your mommy know how you talk to nice old ladies on the internet?

Your not a nice old lady simple

The point in bringing it up is to say that no, this is not a conspiracy theory. This is a clear indcator that there are people in government specifically telling us what they want to do.

“We have the whole pool to ourselves'' she contended. ''Then, we are going to old San Juan to get some yummy seafood mofongo,” She said she got the whole pool all to herself.

Maybe you could have mentioned this bill hasn't got a snowball's chance...is years old languishing in committee. Instead you inflamed the kids and now they're going to have bad dreams...shame. But thanks for the reality check.

I wish a lot of people would just read legislation and proposed legislation instead of tv and their favorite social media. Then after reading the passing legislation would go see what their politicians are up too personally. Might solve a lot of misconceptions.

I wish a lot of peoe would read legislation and proposed legislation instead of tv and their favorite social media. Then after reading the legislation they

Your not a nice old lady simple

Oh, you ain't seen nothin', snowflake.

I wish a lot of people would just read legislation and proposed legislation instead of tv and their favorite social media. Then after reading the passing legislation would go see what their politicians are up too personally. Might solve a lot of misconceptions.

Yep. Agreed. You're absolutely correct.

Maybe you could have mentioned this bill hasn't got a snowball's chance...is years old languishing in committee. Instead you inflamed the kids and now they're going to have bad dreams...shame. But thanks for the reality check.

A reality check is all the legislation that has passed since 9-11

Yeah, but the bill didn't write itself. A government official did.

That's like saying ''dern it, he shot at me, but thankfully he missed, so I'll just let bygones be bygones"

Besides, to the previous poster's point, it's always beneficial to encourage the electorate to take time to read legislation.

Yeah, but the bill didn't write itself. A government official did.

That's like saying ''dern it, he shot at me, but thankfully he missed, so I'll just let bygones be bygones"

Besides, to the previous poster's point, it's always beneficial to encourage the electorate to take time to read legislation.
Or you just thought you'd take a swing at Cuomo, him being a Dem and all. With the added bonus of stirring up the wingers.

Or you just thought you'd take a swing at Cuomo, him being a Dem and all. With the added bonus of stirring up the wingers.

No, huh uh. I wasn't even thinking of Cuomo, to be perfectly honest. He didn't even enter my mind when I posted the report.

In fact, I'll bet you can't find one time I've even mentioned his name on this board at all.

Well, there was that time I said something about the nipple rings, but that wasn't even political, I just thought it was humorous.

Actually, and not to sound prideful here, it's probably in his supporters' interest that I haven't. Because I hit harder than the backstreet boys with a new single, OL. None of that cookie-cutter stuff that they talk about on the idiot box from me. Nope.

Okay. I

No, huh uh. I wasn't even thinking of Cuomo, to be perfectly honest. He didn't even enter my mind when I posted the report.

In fact, I'll bet you can't find one time I've even mentioned his name on this board at all.

Well, there was that time I said something about the nipple rings, but that wasn't even political, I just thought it was humorous.

Actually, and not to sound prideful here, it's probably in his supporters' interest that I haven't. Because I hit harder than the backstreet boys with a new single, OL. None of that cookie-cutter stuff that they talk about on the idiot box from me. Nope.
I'm not impressed with your friends here; if as Op you won't take care of trolls, I'm not doing your job for you.

See ya.

Im just thinking that all this contact tracing and emergency detention acts waiting in the wings (like hr6666 trace and others) are now ripe for bringing up and passing with this new president sitting in our white house.
All they really need is a further emergency to get ramped up in the news media and these can quickly pass as we have seen in the past.
Its an emergency. Pass it now. Quickly.
I think with this new president we will easily see emergency legislation passed that is detrimental to the population.And it will pertain to covid. We have seen it recently before and bills recently are being put out there. Its an emergency. Its how they get them passed lately.
Besides we have yet to see contact tracing legislation and I have never seen these people let sleeping dogs lie when it comes to making money.
No matter what the crazy cat lady says. Its coming

Forum List

Back