Covid 19

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
It's just the flu, just more virulent. If you are elderly and have respiratory and major health issues sure worried. As pandemics go, this has little to be desired.

Wait until next flu season -- which they will be calling COVID-21.

This will be the new fashion for the foreseeable future.

istockphoto-1219712489-170667a.jpg

• Banned
Anyone else powl graveyards? I see mass die offs. Due to say random landslides or rabies infections and the local detritus, But this Covid 19, not seeing this as a major epidemic like say 1918. its just the flu, people . Cough cough, sniff sniff. Not the fucking plague of 1347. Please.

• Banned
So Democrats are destroying our economy over a more virulent form of the common flu? Yes, that is exactly what they are doing. Putting people out their jobs. Let's here, hiring illegal aliens creating sanctuary cities? Lets see, burning down cities and trying to defund the police.

So Democrats are destroying our economy over a more virulent form of the common flu? Yes, that is exactly what they are doing. Putting people out their jobs. Let's here, hiring illegal aliens creating sanctuary cities? Lets see, burning down cities and trying to defund the police.

The entire corona policy dictated by guys like Tony Fauci has just been terribly ineffective.

We've been mandated to wear masks in Walmart for 8 months, they've nagged the people to wash our hands after using the can, and its still around.

They never responded to a virus like this before, I'm afraid they are going to do it again for flu bugs and everything else. This is just too much fun for the technocrats , telling people what to do.

Remember Gene Amole? Or Peter Boyles? Or the even accursed soul Ken Hamblin with his top hat? Nobody in Denver wanted like say, light rail, moving the airport or Sanctuary cities. Remember that outspoken jew, what was his name...Alan Berg that guy?

Last edited:
Anyone else powl graveyards? I see mass die offs. Due to say random landslides or rabies infections and the local detritus, But this Covid 19, not seeing this as a major epidemic like say 1918. its just the flu, people . Cough cough, sniff sniff. Not the fucking plague of 1347. Please.

The virus of 1918 was shipped to Europe and distributed everywhere by war. Sliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiightly different from a world of restricted travel, masking and social distancing.

In fact they took the MaryL attitude in Philadelphia ignoring those precautions and having a yuge parade. Two weeks later there were literally Bring Out Your Dead wagons patrolling the streets for just that purpose.

The virus of 1918 was shipped to Europe and distributed everywhere by war. Sliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiightly different from a world of restricted travel, masking and social distancing.

In fact they took the MaryL attitude in Philadelphia ignoring those precautions and having a yuge parade. Two weeks later there were literally Bring Out Your Dead wagons patrolling the streets for just that purpose.
Yet, nobody seems to be angry at China.

I just hope the next flu bug's major symptom isn't diarrhea, because then Fauchi will want to force us to shove corks up our asses.

Yet, nobody seems to be angry at China.

And nobody was angry at Kansas then either. Both of which make sense, since anger would require some kind of deliberate action on China's/Kansas' part. It would be like "blaming" Maine for the sunrise.

New Topics

Forum List

Back