Covid-19 Vaccines Are Weapons of Mass Destruction - and Could Wipe out the Human Race

you fkd up---it's the DEMS who think the vaccine is GENOCIDAL

How do you figure that? Democrats are more likely to get the vaccine.

wrong

Yours is from a year ago, mine is more recent.

Yours separates by race only. Mine separates by political party. Democrats are more likely to get the vaccine. Says so right here.

View attachment 472237

You know there are only minor differences in those stats. Nothing major. I would like to see who they interviewed for the data.

The stats agree with me. Democrats are more likely to get the vaccine.

Who did they interview?

Two people posted stats. Go ask the other guy who they interviewed in his.

If you only poll Moon Bats you will only get Moon Bat results.

Polls are flawed.

1. The demographics sampled may not be representative.

2. The people answering the survey may or may not tell the truth.

3. The questions asked in the survey may be biased.

It is silly to suggest that political affiliation has a bearing on getting the vaccine.

If it does then the low IQ inner city ghetto shitheads that are the heart and soul of the filthy Democrat Party are more likely not to get vaccinated than any Republican. Did the survey poll them?

So MY stats are flawed but the other guy’s aren’t. Got it.

I don't know what the fuck is accurate. Neither do you or "the other guy" evidentially.

However, it is silly to post this bullshit.

Right. So you’re going to tell me that MY stats are inaccurate but you’re not going to say the same to the other guy.

That’s great. Let me know when you figure out how to be consistent. Moron.

Democrats would do a shitty thing like make the vaccine more available to their special interest groups like the welfare Negroes, which wouold be racist since it is race based.

It is, but they don't care. In Chicago they've been doing that already. Could you imagine the outrage if Trump wanted business people or NRA members vaccinated before others?

This says that Democrats are more likely to get the vaccine.

https://www.pewresearch.org/science/wp-content/uploads/sites/16/2021/03/PS_2021.03.05_covid-19-vaccines_REPORT.pdf
Where are you getting your information if you think it’s debatable?

I didn't say I have any information. Just the nature of the beast let's say. If they are too lazy to vote, I don't know what makes you think they will more likely go out of their way to get a vaccine.

Your survey says it was online, and took information from a little over 10,000 people. I didn't see any category that said Democrats said they would take (or did take) the vaccine more than Republicans.

wrong

Yours separates by race only. Mine separates by political party. Democrats are more likely to get the vaccine. Says so right here.

View attachment 472237

You know there are only minor differences in those stats. Nothing major. I would like to see who they interviewed for the data.

Who did they interview?

Polls are flawed.

It is silly to suggest that political affiliation has a bearing on getting the vaccine.

If it does then the low IQ inner city ghetto shitheads that are the heart and soul of the filthy Democrat Party are more likely not to get vaccinated than any Republican. Did the survey poll them?

I don't know what the fuck is accurate. Neither do you or "the other guy" evidentially.

Right. So you’re going to tell me that MY stats are inaccurate but you’re not going to say the same to the other guy.

Anybody that quotes any of these silly clickbait "polls" is an idiot, wouldn't you agree?

If you want to be credible with your silly poll please tell us who was polled, what questions were asked, how representative was the demographic model used to apply the results to the general population and how honest were the responses.

Until you do that then just shut the fuck up with your silly bullcrap.

Your survey says it was online, and took information from a little over 10,000 people. I didn't see any category that said Democrats said they would take (or did take) the vaccine more than Republicans.

1616715484113.png

Last edited:

wrong

View attachment 472237

Who did they interview?

Polls are flawed.

Anybody that quotes any of these silly clickbait "polls" is an idiot, wouldn't you agree?

If you want to be credible with your silly poll please tell us who was polled, what questions were asked, how representative was the demographic model used to apply the results to the general population and how honest were the responses.

Until you do that then just shut the fuck up with your silly bullcrap.

You’re still not being consistent in your responses. Perhaps it’s because you’re full of shit.

Your being defensive about it doesn’t change that, now does it?

You’re right on schedule again. Avoiding questions and spinning around in circles.
i can't just blow bullshit out my ass like you do

If I don't know the answer I have to say so.

obviously you are not qualified to debate with him either

You’re right on schedule again. Avoiding questions and spinning around in circles.
i can't just blow bullshit out my ass like you do

If I don't know the answer I have to say so.

obviously you are not qualified to debate with him either

Still spinning in circles.

You said he sounded rational to you. I asked you what he said that you think is rational. That’s it. Look at how much you spin to avoid such a simple and harmless question. Happens every time with you.

Apparently you just form your opinions based on nothing whatsoever.

Treating whack-job conspiracy theories as if they were real has already killed hundreds of thousands of American people.

Put this filth in the proper forum

I have a better idea: just quit participating and go to a topic you approve of. You remind me of those people who move by the airport and then complain about plane noise, or move somewhere where you have train tracks in your backyard and complain about the amount of trains going by.

Treating whack-job conspiracy theories as if they were real has already killed hundreds of thousands of American people.

Put this filth in the proper forum

I have a better idea: just quit participating and go to a topic you approve of. You remind me of those people who move by the airport and then complain about plane noise, or move somewhere where you have train tracks in your backyard and complain about the amount of trains going by.
Did you not bother to read my post? This kinda crap has killed people. Stop acting like it's real.

wrong

View attachment 472237

Who did they interview?

Polls are flawed.

they are inaccurate --it's a POLL --DUH

Forum List

Back