Covid-19 Vaccines Are Weapons of Mass Destruction - and Could Wipe out the Human Race

you fkd up---it's the DEMS who think the vaccine is GENOCIDAL

How do you figure that? Democrats are more likely to get the vaccine.

wrong

Yours is from a year ago, mine is more recent.

Yours separates by race only. Mine separates by political party. Democrats are more likely to get the vaccine. Says so right here.

View attachment 472237

You know there are only minor differences in those stats. Nothing major. I would like to see who they interviewed for the data.
they didn't interview many at all = his claims are crap---like most of the MSM

ok

tell us why you disagree with what he says

Anyway, I'll answer one part of this just for you even though you won't answer my question.

I'll keep this really simple for you.

He says that vaccinated people may be a real threat to the survival of the species. I say he's wrong. So let's find out if the survival of the species is in any danger in the next few months. If we're fine, then he's an idiot and you're an idiot for listening to him.

There you go. There's a short answer. I'd go more in depth with you but you're not willing to participate in the two-way exchange so I'll leave it at that.

AND--AND that a bunch of crap--they did not ask EVERY American = your claim is crap

Did yours ask EVERY American? HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

That means your claim is crap.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

Babble crap.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

Try reading this, dumb fuck.

View attachment 472243
sorry--you claimed it FIRST = your claim has been refuted
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You made the claim first, dumbass.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
hahahha--you refuted your OWN post
hahahhahahahahahahahahahaah
what?? I RESPONDED to your claim ...you are out of your mind
hahahhahahahahahah

You made the claim first dumbass. Post #15.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

REFUTED

wrong

Yours separates by race only. Mine separates by political party. Democrats are more likely to get the vaccine. Says so right here.

View attachment 472237

You know there are only minor differences in those stats. Nothing major. I would like to see who they interviewed for the data.

The stats agree with me. Democrats are more likely to get the vaccine.

ok

Anyway, I'll answer one part of this just for you even though you won't answer my question.

He says that vaccinated people may be a real threat to the survival of the species. I say he's wrong. So let's find out if the survival of the species is in any danger in the next few months. If we're fine, then he's an idiot and you're an idiot for listening to him.

There you go. There's a short answer. I'd go more in depth with you but you're not willing to participate in the two-way exchange so I'll leave it at that.
Ok

you say he’s wrong but cant or wont explain why you think he’s wrong

ok

Ok

you say he’s wrong but cant or wont explain why you think he’s wrong

People are always scared of the sky falling, and it hasn't fallen.

I'm betting that the sky isn't falling.

Will you admit to being a moron when you get proven wrong, again? Probably not. And no, I don't expect you to answer that question either since you never answer anything.

wrong

View attachment 472237

they didn't interview many at all = his claims are crap---like most of the MSM

Most of my friends and relatives are college educated Republicans and they were anxious to get the vaccine.

An uneducated Democrat voting ghetto welfare queen is more likely to not get the vaccine than anybody.

wrong

View attachment 472237

I know of no Republicans that didn't get it or are planning to get it. I know many Republicans, most of the college educated.

Where do you come up with this silliness? Are you trying to be an asshole?

wrong

View attachment 472237

Who did they interview?

Since post #9 I still have not graduated fom medical school

so I still have not said if he is right or wrong

are you academicaly qualifed to argue with him?p

You’re right on schedule again. Avoiding questions and spinning around in circles.

Two-way discussion huh? Yea right.

wrong

View attachment 472237

Who did they interview?

Two people posted stats. Go ask the other guy who they interviewed in his.

Most of my friends and relatives are college educated Republicans and they were anxious to get the vaccine.

An uneducated Democrat voting ghetto welfare queen is more likely to not get the vaccine than anybody.

Maybe, but dementia is going to try and change that. He's allocating 10 billion dollars from the Pork bill to get that vaccine to his supporters first in the ghettos of our country.

That's debatable. Democrats are so lazy they don't even want to go to the polls to vote anymore. Maybe they'll just wait for government to come to their home with the vaccine like they want with their ballots. :eusa_shhh:

wrong

View attachment 472237

Who did they interview?

If you only poll Moon Bats you will only get Moon Bat results.

Polls are flawed.

1. The demographics sampled may not be representative.

2. The people answering the survey may or may not tell the truth.

3. The questions asked in the survey may be biased.

It is silly to suggest that political affiliation has a bearing on getting the vaccine.

If it does then the low IQ inner city ghetto shitheads that are the heart and soul of the filthy Democrat Party are more likely not to get vaccinated than any Republican. Did the survey poll them?

That's debatable. Democrats are so lazy they don't even want to go to the polls to vote anymore. Maybe they'll just wait for government to come to their home with the vaccine like they want with their ballots. :eusa_shhh:

This says that Democrats are more likely to get the vaccine.

Where are you getting your information if you think it’s debatable?

wrong

View attachment 472237

Who did they interview?

Polls are flawed.

It is silly to suggest that political affiliation has a bearing on getting the vaccine.

If it does then the low IQ inner city ghetto shitheads that are the heart and soul of the filthy Democrat Party are more likely not to get vaccinated than any Republican. Did the survey poll them?

So MY stats are flawed but the other guy’s aren’t. Got it.

Maybe, but dementia is going to try and change that. He's allocating 10 billion dollars from the Pork bill to get that vaccine to his supporters first in the ghettos of our country.

Democrats would do a shitty thing like make the vaccine more available to their special interest groups like the welfare Negroes, which wouold be racist since it is race based.

wrong

View attachment 472237

Who did they interview?

Polls are flawed.

So MY stats are flawed but the other guy’s aren’t. Got it.

I don't know what the fuck is accurate. Neither do you or "the other guy" evidentially.

However, it is silly to post this bullshit.

Forum List

Back