Covid-19 Vaccines Are Weapons of Mass Destruction - and Could Wipe out the Human Race

My wife works for a large family who got together to celebrate Hanukkah 2020 where they all contracted Covid-19. It was so bad that most of them want to be vaccinated before it happens again & 3 of them have just gotten their first vaccine shot.

must watch, this isnt clickbait, its real.....

How about some background on the "good" doctor...

this piece is 10 years old.

Among his thesis
How To Make A Large Penis Seem Smaller
BR
" Vernon Coleman (born 18 May 1946) is an English conspiracy theorist, anti-vaccination activist, AIDS denialist, blogger and novelist who writes on topics related to human health, politics and animal issues. Coleman's medical claims have been widely discredited and described as pseudoscientific. He was formerly a newspaper columnist and general practitioner (GP). "
"Coleman qualified as a doctor in 1970 and worked as a GP. In 1981, the Department of Health and Social Security (DHSS) fined him for refusing to write the diagnoses on sick notes, which he considered a breach of patient confidentiality. He is no longer registered or licensed to practise as a GP principal, having relinquished his medical licence in March 2016."

The "good doctor" is not a doctor and has been a registered nutcase for decades.

My wife works for a large family who got together to celebrate Hanukkah 2020 where they all contracted Covid-19. It was so bad that most of them want to be vaccinated before it happens again & 3 of them have just gotten their first vaccine shot.

and those three have signed their death warrant to not be around within two years from now fake rams fan

Biden / Harris Getting US Vaccinated & Opening the Economy & Schools!
EfQBrfDXsAAeCim.jpg

Trump Shutdown!!!
InkedMar-A-Lago Covid_LI.jpg

poor little kissmy lying shill for Langley,he cannot accept Reality that not only did those three people sign their death warrants but the LOS ANGELES Rams were only there on a brief pit stop and he was a moron cheering for them when he SHOULD have been cheering for the team in ARIZONA all that time, his REAL football team while the Rams made their brief pit stop there in STANK LOUIS.:itsok::itsok:

poor little agent langley shill kissmy,hurts his feelings what a liar he is and that his 3 people he knows are going to end up like this,:itsok: agent kissmy of course will say this is all a lie though no doubt:cuckoo:

poor little agent langley shill kissmy,hurts his feelings what a liar he is and that his 3 people he knows are going to end up like this,:itsok: agent kissmy of course will say this is all a lie though no doubt:cuckoo:

You are beyond retarded! 3 times more people in the USA have been vaccinated than contracted Covid-19. Just in the USA 30 million Covid-19 resulted in 562,000 deaths & over 10 million injuries.

You believe these retards who conflated a global death total for a vaccine that's not approved in the USA. Globally more have been vaccinated than contracted covid, yet 2,800,000 have died of Covid-19 & only 3,964 by vaccine.

A German study found 76 percent of people with COVID-19 showed evidence of biomarker damage to their hearts that was similar to damage caused by heart attacks. COVID-19 was also found to cause ongoing inflammation of the heart muscle in 60 percent of people who recovered from the virus.

The Jewish family of 16 that I mentioned previously that all caught Covid-19 celebrating Hanukkah, just celebrated Passover yesterday. They all said they recently got vaccinated, because they haven't been the same having many side effect of the covid infection.

Last edited:

You are beyond retarded! 3 times more people in the USA have been vaccinated than contracted Covid-19. Just in the USA 30 million Covid-19 resulted in 562,000 deaths & over 10 million injuries.

You believe these retards who conflated a global death total for a vaccine that's not approved in the USA. Globally more have been vaccinated than contracted covid, yet 2,800,000 have died of Covid-19 & only 3,964 by vaccine.

A German study found 76 percent of people with COVID-19 showed evidence of biomarker damage to their hearts that was similar to damage caused by heart attacks. COVID-19 was also found to cause ongoing inflammation of the heart muscle in 60 percent of people who recovered from the virus.

The Jewish family of 16 that I mentioned previously that all caught Covid-19 celebrating Hanukkah, just celebrated Passover yesterday. They all said they recently got vaccinated, because they haven't been the same having many side effect of the covid infection.

I don’t intend to get the vaccine, but I’m not an anti-vaxxer. Why you ask...because of the following:
1. the big pharma companies pushing vaccines have been found guilty of numerous violations over the years.
2. The vaccines have not been tested long range, so we don’t know their long term effects.
3. Anyone who criticizes the effectiveness and safety of the vaccines is attacked by the establishment. They are deplatformed, condemned as nuts and conspiracy theorists, and as nutty Trumpers.
4. The media and government have ignored the many people who have died after receiving the vaccine, claiming its not caused by the vaccine. They have no way of knowing this.
5. Big pharma is exempt from lawsuits resulting from their harmful drugs.
6. Big pharma is all about greed...aka making billions in profit.

Last edited:

How about you provide a synopsis of the video instead.

I just watched it....whether or not he is correct I think only time will tell....he brings out some very interesting things and I must say if I had seen this video before getting my 2 moderna shots....I may have refused them.

Dr. Vernon Coleman definitely demonstrates the complexity of vaccinations....his views I do think need to be seriously studied.

Some always want to label something they do not like as a 'conspiracy theory' to such an extent that when I see someone try to label something as a 'conspiracy theory' I sit up and pay particular attention.

It is a term that is way over-used and this board is a perfect example of it.

In a nutshell labeling something as a 'conspiracy theory' is just another way to try and limit free speech......as that term is just another manifestation of censorship.
Moderna literally calls the vaccine an “operating system”. It alters your DNA. Why on earth would you inject yourself with something like that for something that 99.9% of people recover from, if they even become symptomatic at all?

I don’t intend to get the vaccine, but I’m not an anti-vaxxer. Why you ask...because of the following:
1. the big pharma companies pushing vaccines have been found guilty of numerous violations over the years.
2. The vaccines have not been tested long range, so we don’t know their long term effects.
3. Anyone who criticizes the effectiveness and safety of the vaccines is attacked by the establishment. They are deplatformed, condemned as nuts and conspiracy theorists, and as nutty Trumpers.
4. The media and government have ignored the many people who have died after receiving the vaccine, claiming its not caused by the vaccine. They have no way of knowing this.

All that and you’re still not anti vax though :lol:

Do you realize how crazy that is?

I just watched it....whether or not he is correct I think only time will tell....he brings out some very interesting things and I must say if I had seen this video before getting my 2 moderna shots....I may have refused them.

Dr. Vernon Coleman definitely demonstrates the complexity of vaccinations....his views I do think need to be seriously studied.

Some always want to label something they do not like as a 'conspiracy theory' to such an extent that when I see someone try to label something as a 'conspiracy theory' I sit up and pay particular attention.

In a nutshell labeling something as a 'conspiracy theory' is just another way to try and limit free speech......as that term is just another manifestation of censorship.
Moderna literally calls the vaccine an “operating system”. It alters your DNA. Why on earth would you inject yourself with something like that for something that 99.9% of people recover from, if they even become symptomatic at all?
Yet millions of Americans are. It’s crazy.

I’m anti-vaccine for covid. Not for other diseases where vaccines have a proven track record.

Am I still crazy?

Yet millions of Americans are. It’s crazy.
Fear is the most powerful tool for control. Moderna had never had a single product ever FDA approved for anything before this. I can’t even wrap my head around how anyone who’s been shown this information would still choose to take it. But it’s a choice nonetheless

I’m anti-vaccine for covid. Not for other diseases where vaccines have a proven track record.

Am I still crazy?

What proven track record do they have? They have a very well known track record for making people sick, injuring them for life, killing people, etc. The entire big pharma industry has immunity from civil litigation over vaccine injury claims. I mean just that in and of itself should be enough to raise the red flag but many people aren’t quite ready yet to admit to themselves that organizations in position of authority over us don’t have our best interests at heart

Am I still crazy?

What proven track record do they have? They have a very well known track record for making people sick, injuring them for life, killing people, etc. The entire big pharma industry has immunity from civil litigation over vaccine injury claims. I mean just that in and of itself should be enough to raise the red flag but many people aren’t quite ready yet to admit to themselves that organizations in position of authority over us don’t have our best interests at heart

ectn707bkvox242mmzqqgy55u4c7wcwp39a3jip.webp

Forum List

Back