Covid-19 Vaccines Are Weapons of Mass Destruction - and Could Wipe out the Human Race

ninja007

Gold Member
Aug 4, 2014
Living rent free in libs heads

must watch, this isnt clickbait, its real.....
How about you provide a synopsis of the video instead.

I just watched it....whether or not he is correct I think only time will tell....he brings out some very interesting things and I must say if I had seen this video before getting my 2 moderna shots....I may have refused them.

Dr. Vernon Coleman definitely demonstrates the complexity of vaccinations....his views I do think need to be seriously studied.

Some always want to label something they do not like as a 'conspiracy theory' to such an extent that when I see someone try to label something as a 'conspiracy theory' I sit up and pay particular attention.

It is a term that is way over-used and this board is a perfect example of it.

In a nutshell labeling something as a 'conspiracy theory' is just another way to try and limit free speech......as that term is just another manifestation of censorship.

All that is really evident at this time is that there are many unknowns still out there regarding the virus as well as the vaccines.

The uninmaginable must be imagined....the worlds population may be drastically reduced and the whole order of society drastically altered....this fall and winter may be the point where the authorities will be forced to admit they were wrong.

There is a distinct possibility of panic this winter.

How about you provide a synopsis of the video instead.

I just watched it....whether or not he is correct I think only time will tell....he brings out some very interesting things and I must say if I had seen this video before getting my 2 moderna shots....I may have refused them.

Dr. Vernon Coleman definitely demonstrates the complexity of vaccinations....his views I do think need to be seriously studied.

Some always want to label something they do not like as a 'conspiracy theory' to such an extent that when I see someone try to label something as a 'conspiracy theory' I sit up and pay particular attention.

It is a term that is way over-used and this board is a perfect example of it.

In a nutshell labeling something as a 'conspiracy theory' is just another way to try and limit free speech......as that term is just another manifestation of censorship.

No. it's just a more polite way of saying batshit crazy, even though batshit crazy is more accurate.

It's far more efficient to create a virus to thin the heard than to convince everyone to get a vaccine. So I don't believe the agenda 21 backers would choose that vaccine route. They may also want to create a virus to force people to pay for their vaccine or die. But this virus doesn't have splices of lab created ones & is not deadly enough to achieve that goal.

I have 18 friends who contracted Covid-19 around Thanksgiving. All but 3 say they would have preferred the vaccine to the damage Covid-19 did to them & the month of job loss they suffered. So I took the vaccine ASAP and had no ill effects.

There's something more dire and needs addressing that could possibly wipe out the human race......a lack of toilet paper on grocery shelves....that should keep us all up at night....just sayin :abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg:

It's far more efficient to create a virus to thin the heard than to convince everyone to get a vaccine. So I don't believe the agenda 21 backers would choose that vaccine route. They may also want to create a virus to force people to pay for their vaccine or die. But this virus doesn't have splices of lab created ones & is not deadly enough to achieve that goal.

I have 18 friends who contracted Covid-19 around Thanksgiving. All but 3 say they would have preferred the vaccine to the damage Covid-19 did to them & the month of job loss they suffered. So I took the vaccine ASAP and had no ill effects.
Thank you for having some common sense....I wonder if these Yahoo's realize, that not only has Trump and his entire family got the vaccine shots, but so have most if not all of conservative Washington. Don't these conspiracy lunatic understand, as long as you are kept in a constant state of fear and panic, SOMEBODY IS GETTING PAID and laughing all the way to the bank on your dumb ignorant dimes!!

which is why I will NEVER get those shots. nope.
If there's a God, and there is, please please dear Lord, allow all these nay sayers who won't vaccine...please herd them all into one area and let them have a cough festival and they all die of Covid holding each others hand.

I have a 99.9 percent chance of surviving the Kung Flu, because i am great shape. I dont smoke, dont have pre existing conditions and am under the 75 age group. Why would i want to take a risk on a blood clot, or other side effect not known by taking a vaccine that has a 21 percent failure rate? I will wait 2 years and see what is going on, and by then, maybe the Chinese virus will have already been absorbed by my body, which it may already have, but i could of been asymptomatic. Even if you get the shot, the prog elites still want you to social distance and wear a mask, so i see no benefit from being a slave and getting stuck with a needle...

which is why I will NEVER get those shots. nope.
If there's a God, and there is, please please dear Lord, allow all these nay sayers who won't vaccine...please herd them all into one area and let them have a cough festival and they all die of Covid holding each others hand.
Mighty white of you there, to wish us dead.....Dont worry Tig, i pray every day that some drunk illegal T-Bones your car with you in it.....

Forum List

Back