Covid-19 Vaccines Are Weapons of Mass Destruction - and Could Wipe out the Human Race

poor little agent langley shill kissmy,hurts his feelings what a liar he is and that his 3 people he knows are going to end up like this,:itsok: agent kissmy of course will say this is all a lie though no doubt:cuckoo:

You are beyond retarded! 3 times more people in the USA have been vaccinated than contracted Covid-19. Just in the USA 30 million Covid-19 resulted in 562,000 deaths & over 10 million injuries.

You believe these retards who conflated a global death total for a vaccine that's not approved in the USA. Globally more have been vaccinated than contracted covid, yet 2,800,000 have died of Covid-19 & only 3,964 by vaccine.

A German study found 76 percent of people with COVID-19 showed evidence of biomarker damage to their hearts that was similar to damage caused by heart attacks. COVID-19 was also found to cause ongoing inflammation of the heart muscle in 60 percent of people who recovered from the virus.

The Jewish family of 16 that I mentioned previously that all caught Covid-19 celebrating Hanukkah, just celebrated Passover yesterday. They all said they recently got vaccinated, because they haven't been the same having many side effect of the covid infection.

poor little agent langley shill kissmy,hurts his feelings what a liar he is and that his 3 people he knows are going to end up like this,:itsok: agent kissmy of course will say this is all a lie though no doubt:cuckoo:

You are beyond retarded! 3 times more people in the USA have been vaccinated than contracted Covid-19. Just in the USA 30 million Covid-19 resulted in 562,000 deaths & over 10 million injuries.

You believe these retards who conflated a global death total for a vaccine that's not approved in the USA. Globally more have been vaccinated than contracted covid, yet 2,800,000 have died of Covid-19 & only 3,964 by vaccine.

A German study found 76 percent of people with COVID-19 showed evidence of biomarker damage to their hearts that was similar to damage caused by heart attacks. COVID-19 was also found to cause ongoing inflammation of the heart muscle in 60 percent of people who recovered from the virus.

The Jewish family of 16 that I mentioned previously that all caught Covid-19 celebrating Hanukkah, just celebrated Passover yesterday. They all said they recently got vaccinated, because they haven't been the same having many side effect of the covid infection.

I don’t intend to get the vaccine, but I’m not an anti-vaxxer. Why you ask...because of the following:
1. the big pharma companies pushing vaccines have been found guilty of numerous violations over the years.
2. The vaccines have not been tested long range, so we don’t know their long term effects.
3. Anyone who criticizes the effectiveness and safety of the vaccines is attacked by the establishment. They are deplatformed, condemned as nuts and conspiracy theorists, and as nutty Trumpers.
4. The media and government have ignored the many people who have died after receiving the vaccine, claiming its not caused by the vaccine. They have no way of knowing this.
5. Big pharma is exempt from lawsuits resulting from their harmful drugs.
6. Big pharma is all about greed...aka making billions in profit.

notice that after you took the shill from Langley to school checkmating him handing his ass to him on a platter like the coward he is knowing he was defeated,he tried to laugh it off with a smiley and did this. :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

He does that everytime he is confronted with facts he cannot counter.For example,after I said the Rams would be back in LA in 2015 ,I was off by one year I admit,he said it would be impossible for them to be back by that year ,thst it would be several years before they could return and he Never owned up to it on being wrong on that and he calls ME a retard? :cuckoo: At least I can own up to it when I’m wrong,he would kill himself first before ever admitting he was proven wrong.:abgg2q.jpg: His link is obviously approved by the government thst he always gets his propaganda from.lol. Like clockwork,I noticed the shill evaded my video,that’s the norm for him always doing what his boss tells him to do.lol

At my place of work 3/4ths of my coworkers there have either taken the vaccine or are going to do so. I tried to explain to them not to do it thst the deaths are inflated and the virus is no more dangerous than the common cold and it is the vaccine that is dangerous,it just went through one ear and out the other.the majority of those employees that work down there have signed their death warrants and won’t be around in a couple years or so sadly.

Last edited:

I don’t intend to get the vaccine, but I’m not an anti-vaxxer. Why you ask...because of the following:
1. the big pharma companies pushing vaccines have been found guilty of numerous violations over the years.
2. The vaccines have not been tested long range, so we don’t know their long term effects.
3. Anyone who criticizes the effectiveness and safety of the vaccines is attacked by the establishment. They are deplatformed, condemned as nuts and conspiracy theorists, and as nutty Trumpers.
4. The media and government have ignored the many people who have died after receiving the vaccine, claiming its not caused by the vaccine. They have no way of knowing this.
5. Big pharma is exempt from lawsuits resulting from their harmful drugs.
6. Big pharma is all about greed...aka making billions in profit.

All that and you’re still not anti vax though :lol:

Do you realize how crazy that is?

I’m anti-vaccine for covid. Not for other diseases where vaccines have a proven track record.

Am I still crazy?

What proven track record do they have? They have a very well known track record for making people sick, injuring them for life, killing people, etc. The entire big pharma industry has immunity from civil litigation over vaccine injury claims. I mean just that in and of itself should be enough to raise the red flag but many people aren’t quite ready yet to admit to themselves that organizations in position of authority over us don’t have our best interests at heart

You point out those facts to agent kiss my,he just posts a laughing smiley in defeat trying to laugh off those facts knowing he is checkmated as he did with Gipper or posts some disinformation link approved by the government. He knows exactly what you are talking about that fear is the most powerful tool for control,he posted that propaganda link in hopes that he could plant doubts in my mind and get me to fear the virus so i would take the vaccine so they could poison me off. :abgg2q.jpg: He knows the virus is not dangerous and you just know he is NOT going to take the vaccine himself

fear is indeed the most effective weapon used against the sheep,they used it on 9/11 they are doing it all over again with the three letters problem,reaction,solution,it’s very effective in getting everyone to live in fear and them believing the government will protect them too stupid to see they are the ones behind it all plotting against them.

Last edited:
552,000,000 vaccine doses have been administered
3,964 died since vaccinated (mostly from Astrazeneca not in USA)
128,000,000 got Sick from Covid-19
23,000,000 Never Recovered from Covid-19
2,802,976 Died of Covid-19
I got my first dose 9 days ago. Tomorrow I won't be getting sick from Covid-19!!!
These are a couple of Super Hero's !!! Dr. Sahin & his wife, Dr. Özlem Türeci founded BioNTech
55474066_403.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back