Covid-19 vaccines are causing excess deaths.

What number jab you up, four or five??? You of course refuse to accept the truth, but the truth has an uncanny knack of accepting such as you, and that truth is most likely you are gonna be stone cold fucking dead by 2025, with a little luck maybe even sometime this winter! Biden Booster up, and don't forget your obedience mask, wear that sucker full time all the time, even to your own funeral! :banana:
Dude, why all the stupid shit?

That high school diploma is failing you.

When Big Pharma and government bureaucrats say the vaccines have a 95% efficiency, I think what they mean is their effectiveness to maim and kill. It has to do with efficacy toward a virus. IOW, 95% effectiveness to fuck up those who have it administered.

When Big Pharma and government bureaucrats say the vaccines have a 95% efficiency, I think what they mean is their effectiveness to maim and kill. It has to do with efficacy toward a virus. IOW, 95% effectiveness to fuck up those who have it administered.
Yeah, that type of thinking leads to outbreaks of Measles in Ohio.

Of course, there hasn't been. Because you close your eyes in denial as the truth hurts, doesn't it?
Wikipedia

"In the psychology of human behaviour, denialism is a person's choice to deny reality as a way to avoid a psychologically uncomfortable truth."

Been running around in this paddock much?
You offered a libertarian piece of shit on the Great Depression.

Nothing more.

I remember when Jeff Berwick predicted this would happen, quite a while ago. He said the vaccine was going to cause a lot of deaths and other health problems, and that instead of acknowledging it's the vaccine, the crooks behind this whole thing would blame it on Covid. It looks like his prediction was right. :dunno:

Fake news
iu

Sure as hell doesn't look like "fake news," to me.

Forum List

Back