Covid-19 Issue a Sign of Things to Come

You go where your heart is. God does not want a single person to perish, but he also cannot allow sin in Heaven or on the New Earth which will be like The Garden of Eden.

In His Kingdom, there will no longer be sin. He will remove sin and sinners from His presence forever, and cast all Evil Doers in to the pit that was made for Satan and His Fallen Angels.

You will be with them separated from God, having seen God and rejected by God forever because you chose rebellion with The god of rebellion, Lucifer, and with Lucifer you will go.

I have no fear of that. I do fear that God will judge you severely, and God is unwilling that anyone will perish.

You stand in opposition to God, as a stiff necked unrepentant sinner in rebellion against Yeshua, Messiah, yet God is willing to forgive you and bring you in to His Kingdom of you are willing, and if not it will pain Him to cast you out to the Darkness and to Eternal Judgment, because you refused to meet Him even half way.

Are you in a hurry for God to Judge you and throw you in to The Eternal Lake of Fire?

Repent and cease your lies, your Salnders, your mocking of God and your blasphemies.

when’s she going to get here?

Whenever she gets here, I’ll show her your post and you’ll be turned from ass into ash.

Love that about God...”either love me or I’ll kill you”. Makes me laugh everytime
New Earth. Sounds like a liberal place

Just a quick thought.

On one hand, you have conservative idiots stressing the need for a wall on our southern border as a way of keeping out a disease that originated in mainland China.

On the other hand, you have liberal idiots swearing that Trump is allowing this disease to attack our nation because he cut some funding for the CDC when there is zero--zippo--nada evidence that any of the funds that were cut was going to study Covid-19.

One would think that a killer disease that doesn't discriminate between young/old, native/foreigner, male/female, would be our common enemy like the flu, cancer, alcoholism, etc... But instead you dopes on both sides have turned this into the latest political football.

There are differences between the ideologies and debate (snarky and otherwise) is, if nothing else, helpful in at least bringing the issue to light. For example, I didn't know about this hilarious "operation chaos" the conservatives tried in SC yesterday.

But for crying out loud...does everything have to devolve into these moronic arguments about blaming a political figure or building a wall when clearly neither is germane to the disease?

Thank you for your time.

So, the best way to handle an epidemic is to have open borders and never know who is coming into the country?

You communists sure are smart...

No Sin
No War
No Death
No Disease
No Strife

The only catch is that you have to Glorify God, honor and praise Him, and you have to have The Spirit of God living within you as a believer.

Liars, Mockers, Slanderers, Adulterers, Murderers, Abusers, Fornicators, Homosexuals, Blasphemers, & Idol Worshippers and all manner of unrepentant sinners will not be welcome and will not exist in God’s Kingdom.

You go where your heart is. God does not want a single person to perish, but he also cannot allow sin in Heaven or on the New Earth which will be like The Garden of Eden.

In His Kingdom, there will no longer be sin. He will remove sin and sinners from His presence forever, and cast all Evil Doers in to the pit that was made for Satan and His Fallen Angels.

You will be with them separated from God, having seen God and rejected by God forever because you chose rebellion with The god of rebellion, Lucifer, and with Lucifer you will go.

I have no fear of that. I do fear that God will judge you severely, and God is unwilling that anyone will perish.

You stand in opposition to God, as a stiff necked unrepentant sinner in rebellion against Yeshua, Messiah, yet God is willing to forgive you and bring you in to His Kingdom of you are willing, and if not it will pain Him to cast you out to the Darkness and to Eternal Judgment, because you refused to meet Him even half way.

Are you in a hurry for God to Judge you and throw you in to The Eternal Lake of Fire?

Repent and cease your lies, your Salnders, your mocking of God and your blasphemies.

Whenever she gets here, I’ll show her your post and you’ll be turned from ass into ash.

Love that about God...”either love me or I’ll kill you”. Makes me laugh everytime

Just a quick thought.

On one hand, you have conservative idiots stressing the need for a wall on our southern border as a way of keeping out a disease that originated in mainland China.

On the other hand, you have liberal idiots swearing that Trump is allowing this disease to attack our nation because he cut some funding for the CDC when there is zero--zippo--nada evidence that any of the funds that were cut was going to study Covid-19.

One would think that a killer disease that doesn't discriminate between young/old, native/foreigner, male/female, would be our common enemy like the flu, cancer, alcoholism, etc... But instead you dopes on both sides have turned this into the latest political football.

There are differences between the ideologies and debate (snarky and otherwise) is, if nothing else, helpful in at least bringing the issue to light. For example, I didn't know about this hilarious "operation chaos" the conservatives tried in SC yesterday.

But for crying out loud...does everything have to devolve into these moronic arguments about blaming a political figure or building a wall when clearly neither is germane to the disease?

Thank you for your time.

So, the best way to handle an epidemic is to have open borders and never know who is coming into the country?

Not the best way but having 12M illegals here already and not knowing who they are renders building a wall to keep people out pointless from a standpoint of disease mitigation. Your comments are moronic.

No Sin
No War
No Death
No Disease
No Strife

The only catch is that you have to Glorify God, honor and praise Him, and you have to have The Spirit of God living within you as a believer.

Liars, Mockers, Slanderers, Adulterers, Murderers, Abusers, Fornicators, Homosexuals, Blasphemers, & Idol Worshippers and all manner of unrepentant sinners will not be welcome and will not exist in God’s Kingdom.

Sounds like Heaven will be free from any humans at all.

For god so hated the world, that he sent his only begotten son so that he who should believeth not should perish and have everlasting torture.

Actually, the CDC is saying the Corona Virus is not a major threat here at this time...

The key words being "at this time".

The fact that it could spread here and we have no vaccine and no response and an inept president who thinks that Ebola melts people, should have most sensible people worried.

MUST CREATE PANIC, IT'S THE ONLY CHANCE FOR THE PARTY..

democrats pray to their godess Gaia for dead Americans.

Read The Book of Revelation so you can understand why God Leaves you behind when you miss The Rapture to endure the reign of AntiChrist and have to suffer through The 21 Judgments of God during The Tribulation.

Perhaps you can survive The 21 Judgments if you are not counted among the over 50% of The World’s Population that DIES in just 7 years, or die from the poison waters?

Perhaps you survive The Earthquakes, End Times Plagues, or 1/4 of the animal and plant life dying, or all the fish in the sea dying. Maybe you survive The Judgment of The sun scorching men with fire, and the great sores that men are cursed with, yet they still won’t repent.

Or Perhaps you come to your senses accept Christ and are beheaded for your faith. If not will you survive till Judgment Day?

Will you reign with Christ or will you be cast in to Hell for receiving The Mark of AntiChrist?

Where will you spend eternity?

I laugh at people that panic over Global Warming or a virus like this when The Judgments of God are 10,000 times worse yet they do nothing with their lives to avoid That Great & Terrible Day of The Lord.

You are welcome.

a8be5865b17b3ba569a005d3be0ad257.jpg

Just a quick thought.

Thank you for your time.

Not the best way but having 12M illegals here already and not knowing who they are renders building a wall to keep people out pointless from a standpoint of disease mitigation. Your comments are moronic.

So if you cut yourself and are bleeding profusely, you should not use a tourniquet to stop the bleeding because blood on the ground makes it pointless. :thup:

Actually, the CDC is saying the Corona Virus is not a major threat here at this time...

The fact that it could spread here and we have no vaccine and no response and an inept president who thinks that Ebola melts people, should have most sensible people worried.
You could be right

have you prepaid your funeral expenses yet?

Read The Book of Revelation so you can understand why God Leaves you behind when you miss The Rapture to endure the reign of AntiChrist and have to suffer through The 21 Judgments of God during The Tribulation.

Perhaps you can survive The 21 Judgments if you are not counted among the over 50% of The World’s Population that DIES in just 7 years, or die from the poison waters?

Perhaps you survive The Earthquakes, End Times Plagues, or 1/4 of the animal and plant life dying, or all the fish in the sea dying. Maybe you survive The Judgment of The sun scorching men with fire, and the great sores that men are cursed with, yet they still won’t repent.

Or Perhaps you come to your senses accept Christ and are beheaded for your faith. If not will you survive till Judgment Day?

Will you reign with Christ or will you be cast in to Hell for receiving The Mark of AntiChrist?

I laugh at people that panic over Global Warming or a virus like this when The Judgments of God are 10,000 times worse yet they do nothing with their lives to avoid That Great & Terrible Day of The Lord.

You are welcome.

And they let you manage this place?

Just a quick thought.

Thank you for your time.

So if you cut yourself and are bleeding profusely, you should not use a tourniquet to stop the bleeding because blood on the ground makes it pointless. :thup:

Dumbest analogy ever. Not surprised you are the author

You are welcome.

And they let you manage this place?

Sadly

Apparently the left wing logic indicates that we should have open borders because the current pandemic seems confined to China. Meanwhile statistics indicate that there are currently about 75,000 illegal aliens of Chinese ethnicity residing in the U.S. Left wing logic is upside down in every way. Maybe TDS is more of a threat than Covid-19.

Just a quick thought.

Thank you for your time.

Dumbest analogy ever. Not surprised you are the author

Defending the indefensible, not surprised this idiocy is the best you can do.

America must know who is entering this country so that we can screen for the NY Times Covad-19 virus, among other reasons. We must stop the bleeding. The fact is that you Communists WANT the virus to spread, you hope and pray that it will because you view it as your only chance of taking out the president.

You are an idiot...

Our response started here in JANUARY! Long before China began to deal with it there. You demoncraps were to busy with fake impeachments and crying about the travel ban you missed the forest due to the trees..

It started with closing down incoming from infected areas. It then moved on to quarantine sites and the separations of infected from the general populace in the US. Then US citizens were brought home and isolated until infection could be ruled out.

You are so poorly informed I can see why you are panicked.

Trumps informed and positive response has kept this from becoming a raging fire here. Sad you and your TDS ravaged idiots are so partisan and refuse to give him and his medical advisors credit for potentially saving thousands of lives..

Last edited:
MUST CREATE PANIC, IT'S THE ONLY CHANCE FOR THE PARTY..

democrats pray to their godess Gaia for dead Americans.

Panic's already here, buddy. Did you check the Dow? Wait till it opens on Monday with the first US Death.
One death of a 50 year old with heart problems should not make any big waves. Especially when the infection rate is slowing down across the globe.

Just a quick thought.

Thank you for your time.
"...does everything have to devolve into these moronic arguments about blaming a political figure or building a wall when clearly neither is germane to the disease?"

Yes.

It’s the consequence of the post-fact, post-truth world we live in.

Forum List

Back