Couple who pulled guns on Black mother and daughters charged with felony assault

So is it just my imagination or does the trend seem to be white people pulling guns on black people and attempting to force them to comply with their demands because I can't recall any stories about black people pulling guns on white people solely to attempt to get them to do something/stop doing something. And for the records, I'm not talking about armed robbery or anything else in that category.

I've heard some firearm instructors say that if you pull you weapon but don't use it or have to use it to defend yourself, then there was probably no threat which required an armed response to begin with. I don't fully agree with that stance because sometimes the mere sight of the weapon de-escalates the situation, but not in the last couple of these types of stories have I seen it do so. Pulling a firearm on someone for no good reason or as an attempt to intimidate can piss some people off and cause then to go on the attack because they were just threated with a deadly weapon.

If it keeps happening, then as long as the people who unlawfully pointed a weapon at another get charged and convicted, then I guess our laws are working as designed, correct?
Do you think, that pointing a weapon at a criminal, illegally blocking your way is a crime?
It doesn’t matter what anyone ‘thinks’ – as a fact of law pointing a gun at someone is felonious assault.

And the woman at whom the gun was pointed was not committing a criminal act.
The illegal blocking someone movements is a crime. Protection of someones freedom of movement is not a crime.
Do you understand that even if blocking someone's movements is a crime, the APPROPRIATE response is NOT to pull a firearm and theaten to shoot them? The APPROPRIATE response is to call the police and have them physically remove or arrest her,
As we see, the Democrats-controlled, defunded and demoralized police can't defend decent and lawful citizens. Therefore citizens must protect themselves. At the next stage there will be organisation of white militia, you know.

Next stage? That stage arrived about 1865. They used to be called the KKK. Now we just call them conservatives.

your vocabulary needs work

So is it just my imagination or does the trend seem to be white people pulling guns on black people and attempting to force them to comply with their demands because I can't recall any stories about black people pulling guns on white people solely to attempt to get them to do something/stop doing something. And for the records, I'm not talking about armed robbery or anything else in that category.

I've heard some firearm instructors say that if you pull you weapon but don't use it or have to use it to defend yourself, then there was probably no threat which required an armed response to begin with. I don't fully agree with that stance because sometimes the mere sight of the weapon de-escalates the situation, but not in the last couple of these types of stories have I seen it do so. Pulling a firearm on someone for no good reason or as an attempt to intimidate can piss some people off and cause then to go on the attack because they were just threated with a deadly weapon.

If it keeps happening, then as long as the people who unlawfully pointed a weapon at another get charged and convicted, then I guess our laws are working as designed, correct?
Do you think, that pointing a weapon at a criminal, illegally blocking your way is a crime?
It doesn’t matter what anyone ‘thinks’ – as a fact of law pointing a gun at someone is felonious assault.

The illegal blocking someone movements is a crime. Protection of someones freedom of movement is not a crime.
Do you understand that even if blocking someone's movements is a crime, the APPROPRIATE response is NOT to pull a firearm and theaten to shoot them? The APPROPRIATE response is to call the police and have them physically remove or arrest her,
As we see, the Democrats-controlled, defunded and demoralized police can't defend decent and lawful citizens. Therefore citizens must protect themselves. At the next stage there will be organisation of white militia, you know.

Next stage? That stage arrived about 1865. They used to be called the KKK. Now we just call them conservatives.

Your punctuation needs work.

Your punctuation needs work.

thanks, there is always room for improvement. The KKK is a radical supremist movement very much like the BLM movement. There is no KKK in my town but
each morning I turn on the news to get an idea as to how many dead bodies the
BLM movement has produced in my town. Its not new to me---there was a time
when I examined the dead bodies of young males from the same parts of the city. I did read the KKK literature as a kid-------you underestimate the SCOPE of their ambition

KKK is nothing but a Boy Scout squad comparing with the real militia. Be sure, you'll miss harmless KKK and the "conservative" police.

KKK is nothing but a Boy Scout squad comparing with the real militia. Be sure, you'll miss harmless KKK and the "conservative" police.

well---they are a REAL historic relic----Just as Al Capone was a real affliction in
Chicago-----now there are new afflictions in Chicago.

yeah..whatever.

I always find it interesting that the antagonists only start videotaping when the thing is in full swing, thus excluding any extenuating circumstances, thus claiming it was all the other person's fault.
Thankfully, there are sometimes when impartial witnesses have filmed entire events, exonerating the opposing side.
As for the woman with the pistol, she needs to learn a few things regarding the seriousness of owning a firearm. The law in this case, might not be on her side, unfortunately.
I say unfortunately, because we are seeing this uptick of blacks deliberately provoking whites.
Those blacks are fervent racists, because the (former) Democratic Party has repeatedly brainwashed them into actually believing that they are victims.

As for the woman with the pistol, she needs to learn a few things regarding the seriousness of owning a firearm.
I think that it is much better to use it and be imprisoned than don't use and be killed.

The law in this case, might not be on her side, unfortunately.
Not "the law", but "a judge".
You know -"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty"

Last edited:
Its only going to get worse as guns proliferate.

Violence has always been with us ... guns just make it more fun.

Bandidas-movie-021.jpg

There's also pepper spray. I like the POM brand, myself.

I'm finding it more and more disturbing how many people carry firearms without apprently knowing the laws regarding when they can draw and/or shoot.

"Jillian Wuestenberg, 32, and Eric Wuestenberg, 42, got into an altercation with the family outside a Chipotle in Michigan.

Watch: Video shows white woman pulling out gun on Black woman in Chipotle parking lot

July 3, 2020, 8:20 AM PDT
By Minyvonne Burke

A white couple from Clarkston, Michigan, was arrested and charged with a felony after a video showed the woman pointing a gun at a Black mother and her two daughters.

Jillian Wuestenberg, 32, and Eric Wuestenberg, 42, were taken into custody on Wednesday, the same day they got into an altercation with the family at a Chipotle in Orion Township.

The Oakland County Prosecutor's Office announced Thursday that the Wuestenbergs were charged with felonious assault.

Deputies were called to the Chipotle around 6 p.m. local time for reports of threats involving a firearm, the Oakland County Sheriff's Office said in a press release. Both the Wuestenbergs and the family, whom authorities did not identify, had called police on each other.

Part of the altercation was captured on cellphone video and shows two women off-camera accusing Jillian Wuestenberg of bumping into them. Eric Wuestenberg enters the frame and helps his wife get into their car before exchanging words with the mother.

Jillian Deanne Wuestenberg, 32, and Eric Peter Wuestenber, 42.

Jillian Deanne Wuestenberg, 32,

Things quickly escalate after Eric Wuestenberg begins to reverse the vehicle out of the parking spot.

"You gonna f---ing hit me," the mother yells. Both groups begin arguing and the video shows Jillian Wuestenberg get out of the car and point a gun at the mother.

"Get away," Jillian Wuestenberg says, telling her husband to call the police. "Get the f--- away."

The video ends with Jillian Wuestenberg getting back into the car and the couple driving away. The footage does not show what led up to the altercation but Oakland County Sheriff Mike Bouchard said that it began when one group bumped into the other.
[snipped]

Minyvonne Burke is a breaking news reporter for NBC News."

Couple who pulled guns on Black mother and daughters charged with felony assault

Its only going to get worse as guns proliferate. We really are the biggest threat to our own species.
Some day when you find yourself surrounded by an angry negro mob, your opinion will change

yawn. just because you’re afraid of black people doesn’t mean I have to be.
I think you may have hit upon a core component of the problem, that a significant number of white people fear black people and as a result their fear causes them to see threats in far too many situations where a threat (of severe bodiy harm or death) simply does not exist.

Nonetheless in most cases their fear is deemed to be justified and allowable as the excuse for shooting and killing black people.

Actually, this is the same thing we see with police shootings.
In a matter of fact, when group of criminals block your way, there are significant chances, that it is a first stage of robbery or murder. And yes, it is a bit better to be jailed by a Democratic government, than to be killed by a Democtratic gang. But much better, imho, is to defund ghettos and force them all to work. "Idle hands are the devil's workshop", you know.
The level of exaggeration and embellishment you all are engaging in is beginning to rival that of Amy Cooper the white female Central Park dog walker who called the police and told them that she was being threatened by a black man and demanded that they come immediately when all he did was ask her to put him on lease as is required by law in that area of the park. And it would be comical if you all weren't capable of inflicting so much harm on innocent folks.

As a result your comment is complete bs since now you're trying to say that the intent of the woman who was upset because they bumped into her daughter and wouldn't apologize was to rob the couple or murder them when they knew full well why she was upset. It not liked she jumped out from between the cars and attacked them in the parking lot. Also it did not escape my attentiont that due to another embellishment in your retelling of what happened, the couple went from being attacked by a mother who was accompanied by her two daughter to being attacked by a "gang".

Why don't you all just admit that you're afraid of black people. There are some on this thread wondering why the mother & daughters did take off running & screaming in apparent fear for their lives when the woman pulled her gun on them. It's becoming more obvious day by day just how terrified many of you are of black people and you're letting your fears cause you to behave irrationally and at times unalwfully.

And while your limited thinking concludes that it's better to be "jailed by a Democratic government than killed by a democratic gang" however if you all keep down this path of ignorance you may end up being killed anyway by a armed citizen who reacts to having a gun drawn on them (but not used) by drawing their own weapon and shooting in self-defense the person who just pointed a deadly weapon at them irrespective of their reason for doing so.

And lastly, this actually came from a different one of your comments, as far as your white militias, since you made the point of categorizing them as "white" we'll see that they're entered into the databases under "white supramacists".

The terror campaign being waged by violent blacks against white people makes the couple's response the safe thing to do when white people see blacks approaching them these days. the OP is apparently whining over conditions and tensions he/she/it/mutant encourages and advocates, hate crimes against whites, killing cops, looting, and robbing, etc., and actually considers George Floyd a 'victim' of some kind or other instead of the violent drugged out predator he was.

Just another fake 'outrage' story, part of the agenda to discourage whites from protecting themselves from feral predatory criminal animals.

Oh. You mean like what these guys are doing RIGHT NOW? Pulling guns on people and demanding reparations? Like that?

Whites aren't, and have never been, comfortable with armed blacks.

Methinks we'll start seeing a heck of a lot more gun control laws appear suddenly once scenes like that is more commonplace.

The level of exaggeration and embellishment you all are engaging in is beginning to rival that of Amy Cooper the white female Central Park dog walker who called the police and told them that she was being threatened by a black man and demanded that they come immediately when all he did was ask her to put him on lease as is required by law in that area of the park
You are wrong about that one too. I used to think you were better than this., but you're not. You've been exposed time after time but you continue to copy/paste complete articles (a violation of the rules even if they're never enforced with you) from sources that completely ignore the full story. Just another black agitator

I'm finding it more and more disturbing how many people carry firearms without apprently knowing the laws regarding when they can draw and/or shoot.

"Jillian Wuestenberg, 32, and Eric Wuestenberg, 42, got into an altercation with the family outside a Chipotle in Michigan.

Watch: Video shows white woman pulling out gun on Black woman in Chipotle parking lot

By Minyvonne Burke

A white couple from Clarkston, Michigan, was arrested and charged with a felony after a video showed the woman pointing a gun at a Black mother and her two daughters.

Jillian Wuestenberg, 32, and Eric Wuestenberg, 42, were taken into custody on Wednesday, the same day they got into an altercation with the family at a Chipotle in Orion Township.

The Oakland County Prosecutor's Office announced Thursday that the Wuestenbergs were charged with felonious assault.

Deputies were called to the Chipotle around 6 p.m. local time for reports of threats involving a firearm, the Oakland County Sheriff's Office said in a press release. Both the Wuestenbergs and the family, whom authorities did not identify, had called police on each other.

Part of the altercation was captured on cellphone video and shows two women off-camera accusing Jillian Wuestenberg of bumping into them. Eric Wuestenberg enters the frame and helps his wife get into their car before exchanging words with the mother.

Things quickly escalate after Eric Wuestenberg begins to reverse the vehicle out of the parking spot.

"You gonna f---ing hit me," the mother yells. Both groups begin arguing and the video shows Jillian Wuestenberg get out of the car and point a gun at the mother.

"Get away," Jillian Wuestenberg says, telling her husband to call the police. "Get the f--- away."

The video ends with Jillian Wuestenberg getting back into the car and the couple driving away. The footage does not show what led up to the altercation but Oakland County Sheriff Mike Bouchard said that it began when one group bumped into the other.
[snipped]

Its only going to get worse as guns proliferate. We really are the biggest threat to our own species.
Some day when you find yourself surrounded by an angry negro mob, your opinion will change

I think you may have hit upon a core component of the problem, that a significant number of white people fear black people and as a result their fear causes them to see threats in far too many situations where a threat (of severe bodiy harm or death) simply does not exist.

Nonetheless in most cases their fear is deemed to be justified and allowable as the excuse for shooting and killing black people.

In a matter of fact, when group of criminals block your way, there are significant chances, that it is a first stage of robbery or murder. And yes, it is a bit better to be jailed by a Democratic government, than to be killed by a Democtratic gang. But much better, imho, is to defund ghettos and force them all to work. "Idle hands are the devil's workshop", you know.
The level of exaggeration and embellishment you all are engaging in is beginning to rival that of Amy Cooper the white female Central Park dog walker who called the police and told them that she was being threatened by a black man and demanded that they come immediately when all he did was ask her to put him on lease as is required by law in that area of the park. And it would be comical if you all weren't capable of inflicting so much harm on innocent folks.

It was very forward of him to ask her to put him on a leash. That is normally second date stuff, unless the man is a slut.

By Minyvonne Burke

[snipped]

As a result your comment is complete bs since now you're trying to say that the intent of the woman who was upset because they bumped into her daughter and wouldn't apologize was to rob the couple or murder them when they knew full well why she was upset. It not liked she jumped out from between the cars and attacked them in the parking lot. Also it did not escape my attentiont that due to another embellishment in your retelling of what happened, the couple went from being attacked by a mother who was accompanied by her two daughter to being attacked by a "gang".

Why don't you all just admit that you're afraid of black people. There are some on this thread wondering why the mother & daughters did take off running & screaming in apparent fear for their lives when the woman pulled her gun on them. It's becoming more obvious day by day just how terrified many of you are of black people and you're letting your fears cause you to behave irrationally and at times unalwfully.

And while your limited thinking concludes that it's better to be "jailed by a Democratic government than killed by a democratic gang" however if you all keep down this path of ignorance you may end up being killed anyway by a armed citizen who reacts to having a gun drawn on them (but not used) by drawing their own weapon and shooting in self-defense the person who just pointed a deadly weapon at them irrespective of their reason for doing so.

And lastly, this actually came from a different one of your comments, as far as your white militias, since you made the point of categorizing them as "white" we'll see that they're entered into the databases under "white supramacists".

Seriously though, the woman flipped out because of a bump. THe not letting her leave, is a serious crime.

The bit where she used her body to block them in? THat is her, admitting that she knew they were good people and she was going to use that to bully them.

And she did. And we as a society is backing her up on it.

Black Privilege in action.

Start shit, and then call the cops to enforce your bullying.

Forum List

Back