Country in Peril

JSherl

Jan 9, 2021
This is my first post on US Message Board. I have been a long time lurker here. Wanted to get that out of the way. It really is a scary time for America now that Democratic Party all three branches of government. They have shown a disdain for this country and what it was founded on. Their policy proposals are going to massive damage to the US economy. Open borders and will allow anyone to come into this country and give amnesty, thus depressing the wages of American workers and cheating them out of jobs.
My next point is the Green New Deal. Green New Deal will be a massive tax increase on everyone in the country. There will be brownouts throughout the country if this becomes law. Energy will be so expensive that most people will not be to heat their homes in the winter and use air conditioning in the summer. Expect gas to go up to $5 or $6 a gallon.
After the riots on Wednesday, expect the left to further depress free speech. It will soon be that conservatives will have no platform to express their views. Twitter and Facebook have become fascists by banning anyone who does not agree with their views. After they wiped conservatives off the web, they will come after the liberals next.
My hope is that our country will be able to survive these dark days coming to our country. Every freedom we would dear is under attack by the Democratic Party.

We who have stashed a bit in stable currencies won't suffer much from what's coming. And as to food and shelter? The Party will provide - for those who can prove how they voted and, in doing so, "got it right".

Submit and ye shall be saved!

We who have stashed a bit in stable currencies won't suffer much from what's coming. And as to food and shelter? The Party will provide - for those who can prove how they voted and, in doing so, "got it right".

Submit and ye shall be saved!
And get yer ration card stamped.

We who have stashed a bit in stable currencies won't suffer much from what's coming.
The key is to keep the government out of your personal business to the greatest degree possible. Financial liquidity is a great asset to doing so.

This is my first post on US Message Board. I have been a long time lurker here. Wanted to get that out of the way. It really is a scary time for America now that Democratic Party all three branches of government. They have shown a disdain for this country and what it was founded on. Their policy proposals are going to massive damage to the US economy. Open borders and will allow anyone to come into this country and give amnesty, thus depressing the wages of American workers and cheating them out of jobs.
My next point is the Green New Deal. Green New Deal will be a massive tax increase on everyone in the country. There will be brownouts throughout the country if this becomes law. Energy will be so expensive that most people will not be to heat their homes in the winter and use air conditioning in the summer. Expect gas to go up to $5 or $6 a gallon.
After the riots on Wednesday, expect the left to further depress free speech. It will soon be that conservatives will have no platform to express their views. Twitter and Facebook have become fascists by banning anyone who does not agree with their views. After they wiped conservatives off the web, they will come after the liberals next.
My hope is that our country will be able to survive these dark days coming to our country. Every freedom we would dear is under attack by the Democratic Party.
Look everyone, another racist Russian spy.

How many of them are there?

The reason for the thread is that I am genuinely concerned about the direction the country is going in. I am sorry for forgetting to do an introduction post first. My hope is to see America remain a great country and a land of opportunity for all people.

I just made my introduction thread.
He was kidding. Welcome.

PS: You're full of crap. Having the blob (aka Trump) out of office is a good first step. Politics is a profession, best left to the professionals. The blob was much less experienced than an amateur. The mayor of Largo, Florida (I have no idea whom she/he is--I just picked a town) would have done a 10X better job than Trump ever did. Think of it like the Olympics. We used to get trounced in most events because other nations sent their professionals and we sent college juniors. That is what made the 1980 hockey triumph so incredible...our kids beat the best national team in the world. For the last 4 years, every nation on earth was beating us. That is why we had to bail out the farmers, our trade deficit with China is actually larger now than it was before the blob oozed into office, Russia is hacking our government at will, and the American presence on the world stage is essentially that of China's understudy.

In the next four years, little if anything will change for the better. But the first step in fixing a problem is to admit you have one. America recognized that on 11/3 and voted the blob out of office.

The reason for the thread is that I am genuinely concerned about the direction the country is going in. I am sorry for forgetting to do an introduction post first. My hope is to see America remain a great country and a land of opportunity for all people.

You should be concerned. The left just voted for pedo joe who is owned by the ccp.

I just made my introduction thread.
He was kidding. Welcome.

PS: You're full of crap. Having the blob (aka Trump) out of office is a good first step. Politics is a profession, best left to the professionals. The blob was much less experienced than an amateur. The mayor of Largo, Florida (I have no idea whom she/he is--I just picked a town) would have done a 10X better job than Trump ever did. Think of it like the Olympics. We used to get trounced in most events because other nations sent their professionals and we sent college juniors. That is what made the 1980 hockey triumph so incredible...our kids beat the best national team in the world. For the last 4 years, every nation on earth was beating us. That is why we had to bail out the farmers, our trade deficit with China is actually larger now than it was before the blob oozed into office, Russia is hacking our government at will, and the American presence on the world stage is essentially that of China's understudy.

In the next four years, little if anything will change for the better. But the first step in fixing a problem is to admit you have one. America recognized that on 11/3 and voted the blob out of office.
Trump still better than any Demscum.

This is my first post on US Message Board. I have been a long time lurker here. Wanted to get that out of the way. It really is a scary time for America now that Democratic Party all three branches of government. They have shown a disdain for this country and what it was founded on.

Do they, though?

Dems aren't the ones sacking the capitol building, threatening civil war or calling for secession.

Their policy proposals are going to massive damage to the US economy. Open borders and will allow anyone to come into this country and give amnesty, thus depressing the wages of American workers and cheating them out of jobs.

What 'open borders' proposal are you referring to?

Look everyone, another racist Russian spy.

How many of them are there?
Look everybody, one of the many retarded libs.

Unfortunately the Democratic Party of today is no longer the party of JFK. They have let the communists and progressives take over the party.

I don't think 'communists' means what you think it means.

Again, what 'open borders' proposal are you referring to?

Forum List

Back