Countries friendly to white American ex-pats.

Brick Gold

Gold Member
Jan 30, 2022
Saying you're American conjures a confusing picture to a foreigner as this country is so racially and culturally mixed you cant actually use this terminology to define yourself like an Irishman or Greek could say to us that theyre Greek or Irish. You have to go into more detail because you might as well just say youre from Earth because being American can now literally mean anything.

So, I was looking at lists of ex-pat friendly countries and obviously they were made for people of particular races. Some lists were heavy on spanish countries, some heavy on island countries and vacation destination principalities while others were heavy on middle eastern/asian countries. Obviously this idea of ex-pat doesnt have a general mainlined definition and as soon as you walk out that door to choose your new destination that melting pot of American mixology sharply ceases and the old ways of the world where borders and cultures are respected and separated, not forcefully blended, returns. For most Americans they are totally unaware of this and that makes them ignorant to the rest of the world. So, if you are an ex-pat stepping away from this crumbling Rome called America as I am, you might want to think long and hard about where you choose to go and drop all your American preconceived notions. America is the black sheep and it is totally alien here to the eyes of outsiders.

That being said, youll probably want to go somewhere populated with people much like yourself that you know you could get along with for the rest of your life. So if you are white you probably dont want to move to some war torn country of a different cultural nationality than you. Theres many a dangerous place for you, even in Europe, where your heritage is probably originated. Remember, America has a terrible reputation and if you dont drop your overbearing pride youre probably not gonna last too long. But theres still places welcoming for you if youre not a loud mouth know it all who thinks he owns the world.

Theres a real division there in Europe between the EU and the Royal north. Across the continent, even as a union, there are vast differences in culture and practice that you should farmiliarize yourself with. The union has prevented war and stabilized some of the previously shaky countries but dont get the stupid idea that its the same as driving over state lines in the USA. All these histories are intermingled and deep and national identity is far stronger than any McDonaldized American can understand. You must cross this threshold to become a new citizen and dedicate yourself and naturalize yourself which requires a lot of humble respect and obedience to the ways of your new home.

Anyone got suggestions on what countries are most friendly and accepting to American ex-pats?

The obviously most popular choices for white Americans are Canada, Austrailia, the UK, Germany and France.

I wish the OP the very best of luck in finding a congenial country in which to live.

Without discussing the controversial topic of why Americans would want to leave, I do assume that in the following decades, more and more Americans will be packing up and leaving for another country.

Just as some Americans are currently leaving blue states for red states, some Americans in the future will feel uncomfortable living in any part of this nation.

I wish the OP the very best of luck in finding a congenial country in which to live.

Without discussing the controversial topic of why Americans would want to leave, I do assume that in the following decades, more and more Americans will be packing up and leaving for another country.

Just as some Americans are currently leaving blue states for red states, some Americans in the future will feel uncomfortable living in any part of this nation.
It isnt a controversial topic and as obvious as the nose on your face.

Saying you're American conjures a confusing picture to a foreigner as this country is so racially and culturally mixed you cant actually use this terminology to define yourself like an Irishman or Greek could say to us that theyre Greek or Irish. You have to go into more detail because you might as well just say youre from Earth because being American can now literally mean anything.
That's a very American view and part of the reason Americans may be regarded with suspicion elsewhere. I mean, when they can't even respect their own fellow citizens what's the chance of them respecting the citzens of their destination country?

I was told back in high school, by my French teacher that vacationed in Europe a lot..........that you NEVER tell anybody you are American, you tell them what city or state you are from. When she was asked where she was from, she told them "Dallas, Texas". And they would go "Ooooh....TEXAS!" And be all over her for info on Dallas and Texas, and treated like a native there. She said if you just tell people you are American, they are more than likely to spit on you, or beat you up.

And this was back in the late 70's!!!!

At 50 I qualify for a retirement visa....accommodation already paid for.

Bye Bye...I served my country and earned the right to GTFO without a modicum of guilt.

I am gonna enjoy my pension while I still have it.

You can have this mudslide of a country....nawm sayin amigo?

My ass is going to Asia.

That's a very American view and part of the reason Americans may be regarded with suspicion elsewhere. I mean, when they can't even respect their own fellow citizens what's the chance of them respecting the citzens of their destination country?

Must you?

Your continual sniping at Americans?

Have you ever been to a country where ex pats live?

So, I was looking at lists of ex-pat friendly countries and obviously they were made for people of particular races. Some lists were heavy on spanish countries, some heavy on island countries and vacation destination principalities while others were heavy on middle eastern/asian countries. Obviously this idea of ex-pat doesnt have a general mainlined definition and as soon as you walk out that door to choose your new destination that melting pot of American mixology sharply ceases and the old ways of the world where borders and cultures are respected and separated, not forcefully blended, returns. For most Americans they are totally unaware of this and that makes them ignorant to the rest of the world. So, if you are an ex-pat stepping away from this crumbling Rome called America as I am, you might want to think long and hard about where you choose to go and drop all your American preconceived notions. America is the black sheep and it is totally alien here to the eyes of outsiders.

That being said, youll probably want to go somewhere populated with people much like yourself that you know you could get along with for the rest of your life. So if you are white you probably dont want to move to some war torn country of a different cultural nationality than you. Theres many a dangerous place for you, even in Europe, where your heritage is probably originated. Remember, America has a terrible reputation and if you dont drop your overbearing pride youre probably not gonna last too long. But theres still places welcoming for you if youre not a loud mouth know it all who thinks he owns the world.

Theres a real division there in Europe between the EU and the Royal north. Across the continent, even as a union, there are vast differences in culture and practice that you should farmiliarize yourself with. The union has prevented war and stabilized some of the previously shaky countries but dont get the stupid idea that its the same as driving over state lines in the USA. All these histories are intermingled and deep and national identity is far stronger than any McDonaldized American can understand. You must cross this threshold to become a new citizen and dedicate yourself and naturalize yourself which requires a lot of humble respect and obedience to the ways of your new home.

Anyone got suggestions on what countries are most friendly and accepting to American ex-pats?

The obviously most popular choices for white Americans are Canada, Austrailia, the UK, Germany and France.
If the patch or dirt I was born on seems to be important to a person, I really want nothing to do with them.

If they don;t want to meet and know me as an individual then I don;t have time for them

I was told back in high school, by my French teacher that vacationed in Europe a lot..........that you NEVER tell anybody you are American, you tell them what city or state you are from. When she was asked where she was from, she told them "Dallas, Texas". And they would go "Ooooh....TEXAS!" And be all over her for info on Dallas and Texas, and treated like a native there. She said if you just tell people you are American, they are more than likely to spit on you, or beat you up.

And this was back in the late 70's!!!!

I live in Germany, when I’m not living here in the US.

There are Americans all over the place there. They are nice and respectful to the host country, and usually liked and welcomed by the Germans and loads of other nationalities living in an increasingly multi-culti nation.

Here is a great Irishman with his mother.
1644240412326.png

I suggest that you do a bit more research before you settle on your white nirvana.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
If the patch or dirt I was born on seems to be important to a person, I really want nothing to do with them.

If they don;t want to meet and know me as an individual then I don;t have time for them
Well, the more property of value standing on your patch of dirt that you own that there is the more loyal to the country you live in you are going to be to protect it. So, you must be a poor boy with no potential of success. In that case I could see how your empty lot means nothing to you.

Most Americans I have met have been pleasant and well mannered individuals. The type of Americans we tend to get on this site have never travelled abroad unless they had a gun in their hands and this would inevitably shape their world vision.

Well, the more property of value standing on your patch of dirt that you own that there is the more loyal to the country you live in you are going to be to protect it. So, you must be a poor boy with no potential of success. In that case I could see how your empty lot means nothing to you.
I was poor and living on the street at 14.

But I built a very profitable construction and real estate rental business. I retired at age 51 and have no financial worries.

So much for your idiotic assumptions.

I was poor and living on the street at 14.

But I built a very profitable construction and real estate rental business. I retired at age 51 and have no financial worries.

So much for your idiotic assumptions.
There was no assumption, only quoting what you stated. I used the information you gave me. Now, youre outright lying about my actions.

You said you were born on a patch of dirt and it means nothing to you. I didnt put any words in your mouth.
I was so were you

All buildings sit on a patch of dirt or ground if you prefer.

If you were born in a hospital that hospital was built on a patch of dirt.

And I never said you put any words in my mouth. I said you made a stupid assumption.

Is English your first language?

I suggest that you do a bit more research

This here is a serious topic and although I can notice the humor in your post it was unappropriate.

Maybe you misunderstood my topic.

Seriously though we cant use rare exceptions to cover up or define the state of things for the rest of all the others, especially when youre referring to the Irish who are almost all across the board everywhere 99% unmixed.

Most Americans I have met have been pleasant and well mannered individuals. The type of Americans we tend to get on this site have never travelled abroad unless they had a gun in their hands and this would inevitably shape their world vision.
Yes, the immigrants I have met fit that first category. Some of the tourists, not so much...

Forum List

Back