Countries friendly to white American ex-pats.

Brick Gold , great thread. I too have pondered where to go. I've lived in Europe and have traveled all over the world, but haven't seen anything better. I get what you mean about how our country and culture are crumbling, which is why I have similar interest in finding a new country. I hope you find what you are looking for.

Brick Gold , great thread. I too have pondered where to go. I've lived in Europe and have traveled all over the world, but haven't seen anything better. I get what you mean about how our country and culture are crumbling, which is why I have similar interest in finding a new country. I hope you find what you are looking for.
I keep my eyes on Europe and the situation there and like someone else said earlier in this topic, he finds that keeping his head low and staying quiet works about anywhere in the world for him so I am not too worried. I am not wealthy or famous or a critical person of political interest so it shouldn't be much of a pain when I go.

My biggest concern would becoming the target of suspicion and accused of being a spy and that sort of circus dump nonsense. And really, if it went that way there isnt anything you could do to fix that bumblefuck.

I keep my eyes on Europe and the situation there and like someone else said earlier in this topic, he finds that keeping his head low and staying quiet works about anywhere in the world for him so I am not too worried. I am not wealthy or famous or a critical person of political interest so it shouldn't be much of a pain when I go.

My biggest concern would becoming the target of suspicion and accused of being a spy and that sort of circus dump nonsense. And really, if it went that way there isnt anything you could do to fix that bumblefuck.
My hope is that I can evade the inevitable physical torture and violence that will come as the USA succumbs to communism.

My hope is that I can evade the inevitable physical torture and violence that will come as the USA succumbs to communism.
I think theres a plan for this scenario but of course they couldnt tell you the plan or it would never work. They can't save everyone but if you're in the right place at the right time when the commies declare war on American soil, you'll find safety.

You made some flawed assumptions Brickhouse.

First, American ex-pats aren’t likely to be all that proud of their American origins. Their ex-pats after all and by definition, they’ve given up their US citizenship. Right?

Second, those countries you picked have become authoritarian disasters. Most American ex-pats leave because the US has become authoritarian, so not likely to go to those countries.

My top choice is Costa Rica. Beautiful country which smartly outlawed their military long ago.
Invested here in 1986. Came close to moving here in 1993(after hemicane Andrew).
Greed kept me in TG$. Bought a farm here in 1997. FINALLY settled when Act 2 was declaratoreded by Dubya and idiots were paying 3x the value for their houses.
I live in cowboy country. Expats from Switzerland, Germany, Cuba, Spain, Argentina. Not many merrikanians or Kanookz.
They like beaches and malls. Not for me. Population in the greater metropilitan area here in 2700.

If Democrats continue their attack on Republicans, such as we saw from Biden’s speech a couple of weeks ago, and attitudes become even more extreme against us, I may move to Israel.

Saying you're American conjures a confusing picture to a foreigner as this country is so racially and culturally mixed you cant actually use this terminology to define yourself like an Irishman or Greek could say to us that theyre Greek or Irish. You have to go into more detail because you might as well just say youre from Earth because being American can now literally mean anything.

So, I was looking at lists of ex-pat friendly countries and obviously they were made for people of particular races. Some lists were heavy on spanish countries, some heavy on island countries and vacation destination principalities while others were heavy on middle eastern/asian countries. Obviously this idea of ex-pat doesnt have a general mainlined definition and as soon as you walk out that door to choose your new destination that melting pot of American mixology sharply ceases and the old ways of the world where borders and cultures are respected and separated, not forcefully blended, returns. For most Americans they are totally unaware of this and that makes them ignorant to the rest of the world. So, if you are an ex-pat stepping away from this crumbling Rome called America as I am, you might want to think long and hard about where you choose to go and drop all your American preconceived notions. America is the black sheep and it is totally alien here to the eyes of outsiders.

That being said, youll probably want to go somewhere populated with people much like yourself that you know you could get along with for the rest of your life. So if you are white you probably dont want to move to some war torn country of a different cultural nationality than you. Theres many a dangerous place for you, even in Europe, where your heritage is probably originated. Remember, America has a terrible reputation and if you dont drop your overbearing pride youre probably not gonna last too long. But theres still places welcoming for you if youre not a loud mouth know it all who thinks he owns the world.

Theres a real division there in Europe between the EU and the Royal north. Across the continent, even as a union, there are vast differences in culture and practice that you should farmiliarize yourself with. The union has prevented war and stabilized some of the previously shaky countries but dont get the stupid idea that its the same as driving over state lines in the USA. All these histories are intermingled and deep and national identity is far stronger than any McDonaldized American can understand. You must cross this threshold to become a new citizen and dedicate yourself and naturalize yourself which requires a lot of humble respect and obedience to the ways of your new home.

Anyone got suggestions on what countries are most friendly and accepting to American ex-pats?

The obviously most popular choices for white Americans are Canada, Austrailia, the UK, Germany and France.
Expats typically work overseas. Kuwait, Saudi Arabia. Indonesia, Qatar, Bahrain and the UAE are friendly to Americans.

Forum List

Back