Countries friendly to white American ex-pats.

You made some flawed assumptions Brickhouse.

First, American ex-pats aren’t likely to be all that proud of their American origins. Their ex-pats after all and by definition, they’ve given up their US citizenship. Right?

Second, those countries you picked have become authoritarian disasters. Most American ex-pats leave because the US has become authoritarian, so not likely to go to those countries.

My top choice is Costa Rica. Beautiful country which smartly outlawed their military long ago.
I don't anyone who gave up their citizenship to move or retire in another country.

Maybe I should have posted this topic in the immigration forum then there would have been less hostility. I never posted a racial topic before so maybe this will put all the racially minded peoples push to rest and relieve me of their burden.

Its important though and you should understand that everything outside of America is a totally different story. So when Americans act like they define the world you see why this flawed assumption pisses off the other 90% of the world. America is the exception, not the rule.

Last edited:
I don't anyone who gave up their citizenship to move or retire in another country.

You don't have to "give up your citizenship" to move or retire to another country.

Just because someone wants to make their home in Haiti or Congo or India, doesn't mean they aren't still an American citizen.

The loyalty you mentioned.
Then perhaps you are a normal guy wanting to leave and the greedy politicians are trying to paint you as a patriotic to make them look good but truthfully, theyre riding on your credibility and branding you for their own profit. So maybe ex-pat is innacurate terminology.

The countries I listed arent personal picks but the most popular choice among Americans whom I personally talked with throughout my life, whether they be family, friends and strangers.
The funny thing is those countries are friendly to all shades of Americans, so I'm imagining they're not exclusive enough for you.

You need to get out more. Do you not know thousands of Americans have?
Why would they do that, there is no requirement to do so. It would be rare and the primary purpose is to avoid paying taxes.

The loyalty you mentioned.
Then perhaps you are a normal guy wanting to leave and the greedy politicians are trying to paint you as a patriotic to make them look good but truthfully, theyre riding on your credibility and branding you for their own profit. So maybe ex-pat is innacurate terminology.
I don't understand that response. The loyalty in question, which you mentioned, is to the new country.

That's a very American view and part of the reason Americans may be regarded with suspicion elsewhere. I mean, when they can't even respect their own fellow citizens what's the chance of them respecting the citzens of their destination country?
lol most of the rest of the world will sell you their 8 year old daughter for an American dollar, so it's not like we should give a flying fuck what they like or don't like.

lol most of the rest of the world will sell you their 8 year old daughter for an American dollar, so it's not like we should give a flying fuck what they like or don't like.
Ah. The obligatory 'Ugly American' appearance in immigration discussions. How apposite.

Saying you're American conjures a confusing picture to a foreigner as this country is so racially and culturally mixed you cant actually use this terminology to define yourself like an Irishman or Greek could say to us that theyre Greek or Irish. You have to go into more detail because you might as well just say youre from Earth because being American can now literally mean anything.

So, I was looking at lists of ex-pat friendly countries and obviously they were made for people of particular races. Some lists were heavy on spanish countries, some heavy on island countries and vacation destination principalities while others were heavy on middle eastern/asian countries. Obviously this idea of ex-pat doesnt have a general mainlined definition and as soon as you walk out that door to choose your new destination that melting pot of American mixology sharply ceases and the old ways of the world where borders and cultures are respected and separated, not forcefully blended, returns. For most Americans they are totally unaware of this and that makes them ignorant to the rest of the world. So, if you are an ex-pat stepping away from this crumbling Rome called America as I am, you might want to think long and hard about where you choose to go and drop all your American preconceived notions. America is the black sheep and it is totally alien here to the eyes of outsiders.

That being said, youll probably want to go somewhere populated with people much like yourself that you know you could get along with for the rest of your life. So if you are white you probably dont want to move to some war torn country of a different cultural nationality than you. Theres many a dangerous place for you, even in Europe, where your heritage is probably originated. Remember, America has a terrible reputation and if you dont drop your overbearing pride youre probably not gonna last too long. But theres still places welcoming for you if youre not a loud mouth know it all who thinks he owns the world.

Theres a real division there in Europe between the EU and the Royal north. Across the continent, even as a union, there are vast differences in culture and practice that you should farmiliarize yourself with. The union has prevented war and stabilized some of the previously shaky countries but dont get the stupid idea that its the same as driving over state lines in the USA. All these histories are intermingled and deep and national identity is far stronger than any McDonaldized American can understand. You must cross this threshold to become a new citizen and dedicate yourself and naturalize yourself which requires a lot of humble respect and obedience to the ways of your new home.

Anyone got suggestions on what countries are most friendly and accepting to American ex-pats?

The obviously most popular choices for white Americans are Canada, Austrailia, the UK, Germany and France.
I came to the Czech Republic 24 years ago. Czechs are very accepting of American ex-pats provided you leave your self-righteous wokeness behind you. However, many other ex-pats are are insufferably woke and as a result I have little interface with them and as a result have gone socially full-native.

Last edited:
Saying you're American conjures a confusing picture to a foreigner as this country is so racially and culturally mixed you cant actually use this terminology to define yourself like an Irishman or Greek could say to us that theyre Greek or Irish. You have to go into more detail because you might as well just say youre from Earth because being American can now literally mean anything.

So, I was looking at lists of ex-pat friendly countries and obviously they were made for people of particular races. Some lists were heavy on spanish countries, some heavy on island countries and vacation destination principalities while others were heavy on middle eastern/asian countries. Obviously this idea of ex-pat doesnt have a general mainlined definition and as soon as you walk out that door to choose your new destination that melting pot of American mixology sharply ceases and the old ways of the world where borders and cultures are respected and separated, not forcefully blended, returns. For most Americans they are totally unaware of this and that makes them ignorant to the rest of the world. So, if you are an ex-pat stepping away from this crumbling Rome called America as I am, you might want to think long and hard about where you choose to go and drop all your American preconceived notions. America is the black sheep and it is totally alien here to the eyes of outsiders.

That being said, youll probably want to go somewhere populated with people much like yourself that you know you could get along with for the rest of your life. So if you are white you probably dont want to move to some war torn country of a different cultural nationality than you. Theres many a dangerous place for you, even in Europe, where your heritage is probably originated. Remember, America has a terrible reputation and if you dont drop your overbearing pride youre probably not gonna last too long. But theres still places welcoming for you if youre not a loud mouth know it all who thinks he owns the world.

Theres a real division there in Europe between the EU and the Royal north. Across the continent, even as a union, there are vast differences in culture and practice that you should farmiliarize yourself with. The union has prevented war and stabilized some of the previously shaky countries but dont get the stupid idea that its the same as driving over state lines in the USA. All these histories are intermingled and deep and national identity is far stronger than any McDonaldized American can understand. You must cross this threshold to become a new citizen and dedicate yourself and naturalize yourself which requires a lot of humble respect and obedience to the ways of your new home.

Anyone got suggestions on what countries are most friendly and accepting to American ex-pats?

The obviously most popular choices for white Americans are Canada, Austrailia, the UK, Germany and France.
Lol, you are not as welcome in France as you might think. Australia is a good time but they are not letting you stay long. Canada and UK are your best bets. Typical loud mouth American will have trouble in both places. Manors matter in both places. Germany is your next best bet. Norway and Finland also good bets. Of course ya got Russia knocking on your door in both places. Germany is pretty much land locked. I like to be able to bug out quickly so I want some coast. This ideology split is happening world wide if New Rome falls China and Russia most likely sweep across Europe. Everything unstable if we fall. So not really sure what you think you can accomplish. If you are looking to avoid war extremely space areas are what you are looking for. Massive swaths of Canada with very little population. Other option.is stay at sea. Both place requires skills to survive. At sea you can get paid big bucks to obtain those skills and see the world. Maritime jobs are about as simple to get as they come. Pass a physical, pass a drug test. Get a job. Get 365 days on water go to captains school. Get captains license. Start making real money. Well at any rate good luck.

I came to the Czech Republic 24 years ago. Czechs are very accepting of American ex-pats provided you leave your self-righteous wokeness behind you. However, many other ex-pats are are insufferably woke and as a result I have little interface with them and as a result have gone socially full-native.
Lol, I have found if you are quiet you can get along in most places. You meet me on the block you really will have no idea what's going on in my head because I am really not going to share it. People would rather talk about themselves anyway it makes it easy to be quiet. They ask me about me I give a non answer answer change the subject to them. Works every time.

Forum List

Back