Countdown to my profile being banned prior to the election so as to silence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
the truth........................................ Anyone care to speculate when my profile goes offline? This happened before EVERY single debate, seriously it's kind of funny how much someone seems to think that my opinions mean something inside of the larger picture. My opinions do not influence anything, yet I was banned before every debate. Kind of ignorant, but then so is giving free healthcare to Mexicans and then fining poor Americans who do not pay.

Vote on

• Banned
Baiting the mods to get yourself banned.

Fascinating.
No just letting everyone know that I will be banned shortly because I tell the truth and the retards voting for Hillary do not want or need the truth.

• Banned
Be careful ...
Cereal Killer never sleeps...
I only need to be careful if like many here that I believe that there is no life outside of this place. Like for so many posters here, such as schitzo Jake

the truth........................................ Anyone care to speculate when my profile goes offline? This happened before EVERY single debate, seriously it's kind of funny how much someone seems to think that my opinions mean something inside of the larger picture. My opinions do not influence anything, yet I was banned before every debate. Kind of ignorant, but then so is giving free healthcare to Mexicans and then fining poor Americans who do not pay.

Vote on

Well, you ARE a very important person whose opinion is highly regarded by tens of thousands of people. You've been banned prior to the debates because Admin know that you could, through sheer force of will, impact the results in Trumps favor. Nobody wants that.

Now...if you are correct, you will be shut down before the results of the election are announced. This will serve the dual purpose of preventing a Trump win.....and allowing you to avoid an incredible amount of mocking from those of us who think you are a total and irredeemable idiot.

Peace be with you, loser.

Baiting the mods to get yourself banned.

Fascinating.
No just letting everyone know that I will be banned shortly because I tell the truth and the retards voting for Hillary do not want or need the truth.
If you get banned that will not be the reason. Your posts are not intellectual, often obviously misinformed and mostly talking point derived. You think way to highly of yourself. Most of the right wingers here are insult posters. If you are one of those it means you walk a narrow edge of jackassery and ban behavior.

Vote on
You'll love this:

Vote on
Quit spamming and you won't have anything to worry about.

*ignored*

Vote on

Well, you ARE a very important person whose opinion is highly regarded by tens of thousands of people. You've been banned prior to the debates because Admin know that you could, through sheer force of will, impact the results in Trumps favor. Nobody wants that.

Now...if you are correct, you will be shut down before the results of the election are announced. This will serve the dual purpose of preventing a Trump win.....and allowing you to avoid an incredible amount of mocking from those of us who think you are a total and irredeemable idiot.

Peace be with you, loser.
Be careful ...
Cereal Killer never sleeps...
I only need to be careful if like many here that I believe that there is no life outside of this place. Like for so many posters here, such as schitzo Jake
You're committing the worst crime on any forum: YOU'RE FUCKING BORING!...........whatever your politics are!
Permanent Ignore asshole!

Actually there are 5 billion pages on the internet, that I am not a part of. but you ignored all of them and chose to respond to me. That said I thank you for finding me interesting enough to respond too.

Have a nice day, and get your room ready, because Hillary has chosen you to sponsor a Syrian family in your home. I am very proud of you................

Enjoy

Vote on
Quit spamming and you won't have anything to worry about.

*ignored*
Do you ignore all the people that you can not win an argument with?

LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back