Coulter unloads on Trump: "Disloyal actual retard"

Holy crap, it's always fun to watch the nutters turn on each other. Ann Coulter, desperate for relevancy and almost as desperate as Trump for approval, let Trump have it yesterday: Ann Coulter Turns on ‘Disloyal Actual Retard’ Trump in Twitter Rant

From the linked article:

Ann Coulter went on an early Sunday morning Twitter tear, calling President Donald Trump “the most disloyal actual retard that has ever set foot in the Oval Office.”

The far-right media pundit and former Trump defender was triggered by the president’s Friday tweet in which he called for Alabama voters to “not trust Jeff Sessions” and instead put their support behind Sessions’ Republican Senate seat challenger, football coach Tommy Tuberville.

“3 years ago, after Jeff Sessions recused himself, the Fraudulent Mueller Scam began. Alabama, do not trust Jeff Sessions. He let our Country down. That’s why I endorsed Coach Tommy Tuberville (@TTuberville), the true supporter of our #MAGA agenda!,” Trump tweeted.

And that set off Coulter, who called Trump a “moron,” “retard” and “lout,” who was incapable of “pretending to be” a “decent, compassionate human being.”

51uUTzfYwPL._SL300_.jpg

giphy.gif

Holy crap, it's always fun to watch the nutters turn on each other. Ann Coulter, desperate for relevancy and almost as desperate as Trump for approval, let Trump have it yesterday: Ann Coulter Turns on ‘Disloyal Actual Retard’ Trump in Twitter Rant

From the linked article:

Ann Coulter went on an early Sunday morning Twitter tear, calling President Donald Trump “the most disloyal actual retard that has ever set foot in the Oval Office.”

The far-right media pundit and former Trump defender was triggered by the president’s Friday tweet in which he called for Alabama voters to “not trust Jeff Sessions” and instead put their support behind Sessions’ Republican Senate seat challenger, football coach Tommy Tuberville.

“3 years ago, after Jeff Sessions recused himself, the Fraudulent Mueller Scam began. Alabama, do not trust Jeff Sessions. He let our Country down. That’s why I endorsed Coach Tommy Tuberville (@TTuberville), the true supporter of our #MAGA agenda!,” Trump tweeted.

And that set off Coulter, who called Trump a “moron,” “retard” and “lout,” who was incapable of “pretending to be” a “decent, compassionate human being.”

51uUTzfYwPL._SL300_.jpg

giphy.gif
Yeah it must be really confounding to Democrats that Republicans don't all march in lockstep.

I'm not familiar with Coulter's work. If she is just coming to understand that now about Trump, then she can't be all that insightful.
I think she thought Trump was her alter ego. When that ego got smashed, naturally she retaliated.

I'm not familiar with Coulter's work. If she is just coming to understand that now about Trump, then she can't be all that insightful.
I think she thought Trump was her alter ego. When that ego got smashed, naturally she retaliated.
I think Coulter was bummed because Trump never hit on her....being blonde and all.
She can't let it go.

From the linked article:

51uUTzfYwPL._SL300_.jpg
You’re a big Ann Coulter follower, are you?

Last edited:

From the linked article:

51uUTzfYwPL._SL300_.jpg
You’re a big Ann counter follower, are you?
I think, "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" applies with these guys

From the linked article:

51uUTzfYwPL._SL300_.jpg

giphy.gif
Yeah it must be really confounding to Democrats that Republicans don't all march in lockstep.
They're used to getting their morning marching orders. They dont understand independent thought

From the linked article:

51uUTzfYwPL._SL300_.jpg
Her loss. I think that if President Trump cancelled his Twitter account she might have a change of heart, but I'm not that sure. She's been all over him like ugly on an ape since he was nominated by the Republican Party for representing conservative Republicans on voting day. Hate is a rut, and she is in one. It's her loss, but she has the right to call her own shots.

Talk about clueless. Does she not realize who her base is?

---Ann Coulter went on an early Sunday morning Twitter tear, calling President Donald Trump “the most disloyal actual retard that has ever set foot in the Oval Office.”....And that set off Coulter, who called Trump a “moron,” “retard” and “lout,” who was incapable of “pretending to be” a “decent, compassionate human being.”---

She does. Those of us Trump PROMISED things to and then backed off of when elected. For never being a politician he sure knows how to bullshit and lie with the best of them. I have no doubts he will get reelected because the dem candidate SUCKS!

I think Coulter was bummed because Trump never hit on her....being blonde and all.
She can't let it go.
She'd be playing a different tune if she ever had people she hired to do very, very disappointing things by virtue of vices they possess (oxymoron acknowledged) that result in business destruction, no matter how hard she may have worked, a serial criminal can wreck a business that is more a labor of love than one of great fiscal prosperity. Popular celebrities often get the worship of masses of many people, which distorts their sense of propriety in its best light. Often celebrities fail to support those who are their closest rivals. And by now, the fireworks are likely mutual.

Anne Coulter is a long-time conservative pundit.

Why is she turning on Trump at a time when the alternative is Biden or worse?

There are certain groups such as the Alaska Federation of Republican Women ...

I presume they are still rooting for Trump, but there's something about women going into politics "as women" — it's a pro-labor wing of the GOP, George Soros is in the background, and "the usual" politics of Abortion and Birth Control are sneaking onto the conservative ballot along with bathroom bills, VAWA, and other leftist initiatives sold as "women's issues" that all women must vote left on regardless of political affiliation.

Annie has had a love-hate relationship with Pres. Trump for quite some time..... but if the marxist Dim shitstains think they gained a vote for Beijing Biden, their stereotypical ignorance will take another hit.

Poor Coulter....she is getting more idiotic by the second...

Not nice .....not nice at all Coulter...

Live your sad life ...and try to leave all others alone.

Pity to be you

From the linked article:

51uUTzfYwPL._SL300_.jpg

giphy.gif
Dittos Rush.

I'm fascinated by the behaviors and tactics of the narcissistic, dishonest, hypocritical ends of our political spectrum. When something is this destructive to my country, I want to observe and understand it as much as possible.

For example, one of the primary tactics practiced regularly by both ends is to try to change the subject and put the other on the defensive, as we see with your post.

So yes, I pay close attention - particularly to the Division Pimps, those on both ends of have a vested professional interest in lying and keeping us angry and divided, and to those they con. The Division Pimps are as responsible as anyone for what has happened to this country.

Thanks for asking.

Last edited:

From the linked article:

51uUTzfYwPL._SL300_.jpg

giphy.gif
They're used to getting their morning marching orders. They dont understand independent thought
Just to be clear: Are you saying that Trumpsters engage in independent thought?

I'm fascinated by the behaviors and tactics of the narcissistic, dishonest, hypocritical ends of our political spectrum. When something is this destructive to my country, I want to observe and understand it as much as possible.

For example, one of the primary tactics practiced regularly by both ends is to try to change the subject and put the other on the defensive, as we see with your post.

So yes, I pay close attention - particularly to the Division Pimps, those on both ends of have a vested professional interest in lying and keeping us angry and divided, and to those they con. The Division Pimps are as responsible as anyone for what has happened to this country.

Thanks for asking.
Those pimps are paramount to the democrat party. Democrats thrive on division and segregation and count on a pravda media to train their constituents. That’s why dems’ only understanding of prominent non-dems is the image portrayed to them by pravda. Coulter is an example who is ragged on by dems who don’t really pay attention to any of her points, only what they’re told. So when an attention whore like coulter does an obvious controversial thing but it seems to jibe with the dem agenda, suddenly dems act as if they read her columns religiously.
Phonies.

Forum List

Back