Another GOP conspiracy theory collapses: No Voter Fraud in Florida

JLW

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2012
A Trump election conspiracy theory has fallen apart after Florida’s law enforcement agency said it had found no widespread voter fraud in the 2018 races for Senate and governor.

President Donald Trump had complained repeatedly about election “fraud” and theft in heavily populated, Democrat-rich Broward and Palm Beach counties, which had slowly but erratically updated their vote totals after polls closed on Election Day......
But neither Trump’s unnamed “lawyers” nor the Florida Department of Law Enforcement found evidence of a “big corruption scandal.” The state took more than 17 months to wrap up its investigation Wednesday, and found none of the wrongdoing alleged by Trump and Scott.

GOP allegations of voter fraud are nothing more than lies to discredit elections. Voter Fraud is extremely rare and where it is found it is prosecuted.

Stop with the lies Trumpers.

It is Memorial Day. Cherish our Republic, don’t undermine it with lies.

See also:

Last edited:
Well using two extremely left leaning sources has sure convinced me. NOT.
The simple fact that after the last election a democrat named Brenda Snipes was forced to resign because of her handling of the Bowerd county election made a stronger case then the sources you had.

Why can't America be like the rest of the Western world? Show up to vote with your current and relevant I.D.

If you engage in voter fraud, you and your benefactor get thrown into prison for some time. To me, voter fraud is a capital crime.
What about election fraud? Elections are stolen when the votes are counted not when they are cast. It's highly instructive that republican efforts at election integrity focus entirely on making it harder to vote rather than scrutinizing the people who count the vote.

The simple fact that after the last election a democrat named Brenda Snipes was forced to resign because of her handling of the Bowerd county election made a stronger case then the sources you had.
Politico is not left-wing. There is more than one news source for this information. Rampant voter fraud is a lie whether you choose to believe it or not.

Why can't America be like the rest of the Western world? Show up to vote with your current and relevant I.D.

If you engage in voter fraud, you and your benefactor get thrown into prison for some time. To me, voter fraud is a capital crime.

Simple, they ( Democrats ) do not want the dead to stop voting...

They ( Democrats ) will argue it put hardship on the person because they have to pay the State for the ID and produce documentation of their birth and where the person live.

While they argue this they tend to ignore to open a bank account, rent a motel room to an apartment or to apply for legit jobs you must have verification of who you are with usually an ID issued by the State.

Bet on this if the left thought voter fraud was helping the GOP they would not only support ID usage but scream to the highest havens while wearing their pussy hats in tears!

I dont need my ID to vote. I get a voting card posted to me a few weeks before the election. I take that in with me.

Politico is not left-wing. There is more than one news source for this information. Rampant voter fraud is a lie whether you choose to believe it or not.
That's why every blue state refused to help the commission on voter fraud right?
You can bet your last dollar that if democrats are for anything to do with changing the vote they have fiqures out a way to use it to their advantage.

That's why every blue state refused to help the commission on voter fraud right?
You can bet your last dollar that if democrats are for anything to do with changing the vote they have fiqures out a way to use it to their advantage.
After seeing the dismal failure of the red state voter fraud commissions, can you blame them?

I dont need my ID to vote. I get a voting card posted to me a few weeks before the election. I take that in with me.

Yes, we receive the same. However, we still need to show I.D. Although I have read there are extraneous circumstances where you can avoid it with an alternative method. I've not read into it since I rarely vote.

What about election fraud? Elections are stolen when the votes are counted not when they are cast. It's highly instructive that republican efforts at election integrity focus entirely on making it harder to vote rather than scrutinizing the people who count the vote.
How many Republicans have had trunk fulls of lost votes suddenly show up during recounts?

How many recounts have been recounted until they favor a Republican outcome?

The answer to both questions is none. The Democrats cannot say the same.

After seeing the dismal failure of the red state voter fraud commissions, can you blame them?
Yes

Yes, we receive the same. However, we still need to show I.D. Although I have read there are extraneous circumstances where you can avoid it with an alternative method. I've not read into it since I rarely vote.
ID sounds a bit police state to me. I have no real problem with it but I am not convinced that it is a problem. The results do not support the theory that there is a problem.

The very fact you can't see the potential for fraud in that system explains a lot.

How many Republicans have had trunk fulls of lost votes suddenly show up during recounts?

How many recounts have been recounted until they favor a Republican outcome?

The answer to both questions is none. The Democrats cannot say the same.
This is very true, Al Franken comes to mind in Mn.

Simple, they ( Democrats ) do not want the dead to stop voting...

They ( Democrats ) will argue it put hardship on the person because they have to pay the State for the ID and produce documentation of their birth and where the person live.

While they argue this they tend to ignore to open a bank account, rent a motel room to an apartment or to apply for legit jobs you must have verification of who you are with usually an ID issued by the State.

Bet on this if the left thought voter fraud was helping the GOP they would not only support ID usage but scream to the highest havens while wearing their pussy hats in tears!
Dead people don`t vote, dumbass. What happened to Dear leader`s Voter Fraud Commission or whatever the hell it was?

The link says "no widespread fraud" but the (hostile) media interpretation is "no fraud". What if the CDC determined that there was "no widespread deaths" and the media interpreted it as "no deaths"? They would go crazy. Who gets to determine what the definition of "widespread" is anyway? Old Obama appointees?

Last edited:
Yes there's only fraud there when libs say there is......

The very fact you can't see the potential for fraud in that system explains a lot.
Where is it then ?
Where is it in the US ? If fraud was so widespread then where are the convictions ?

Where is it then ?
Where is it in the US ? If fraud was so widespread then where are the convictions ?

Now what. Just because you are so ignorant of the facts doesn't mean they don't exist.

Forum List

Back