Coulter unloads on Trump: "Disloyal actual retard"

It seems Ann Coulter has had it with Donald Trump in a huge twitter fight. Are there more conservatives ready to toss Trump under the bus?

I don't recall that she ever liked or supported Trump for the White House, thus her commentary isn't surprising.

By the way your signature statement is absurd:

"Plan for the Future Fiscal conservatism is not fiscally responsible!"

It is clear you don't read up the current Federal Budget, since about 70% of it are MANDATED spending, all 70% of it was created by the Democrat party in the past. The Republican party never passed the SS, Medicare, Medic Aid and other fully mandated welfare based programs, they were all passed by the Democrat majorities.

She was pro Donald Trump, very early on.

I'm sorry, the person you seek to respond to is not available, not until you have achieved an IQ level over 85. Please try again if you are able to reach this minimum qualification.

I didn't respond because he didn't back up his claim at all.

Holy crap, it's always fun to watch the nutters turn on each other. Ann Coulter, desperate for relevancy and almost as desperate as Trump for approval, let Trump have it yesterday: Ann Coulter Turns on ‘Disloyal Actual Retard’ Trump in Twitter Rant

From the linked article:

Ann Coulter went on an early Sunday morning Twitter tear, calling President Donald Trump “the most disloyal actual retard that has ever set foot in the Oval Office.”

The far-right media pundit and former Trump defender was triggered by the president’s Friday tweet in which he called for Alabama voters to “not trust Jeff Sessions” and instead put their support behind Sessions’ Republican Senate seat challenger, football coach Tommy Tuberville.

“3 years ago, after Jeff Sessions recused himself, the Fraudulent Mueller Scam began. Alabama, do not trust Jeff Sessions. He let our Country down. That’s why I endorsed Coach Tommy Tuberville (@TTuberville), the true supporter of our #MAGA agenda!,” Trump tweeted.

And that set off Coulter, who called Trump a “moron,” “retard” and “lout,” who was incapable of “pretending to be” a “decent, compassionate human being.”

51uUTzfYwPL._SL300_.jpg

She's a self serving rat and it's rich to hear her talk about someone lacking compassion.

Sessions was weak and unconcerned about the impact his recusal would have on the entire planet. Trump has a right to be angry and voice his opinion. Like Romney, he is running in the only place he might win. Unlike Romney, Trump is outspoken against him, not wanting to have to trust him against with anything.
We all have the right to voice our opinion. The question, obviously, is the way we voice it. Trump voices his like an angry, petulant, spoiled 12 year old boy. And his fans either dishonestly ignore that part, or they don't see it because that's normal for them.

Coulter is pretty much the same way, which is why this is so amusing.
It is sad when members of your own party turn on you because you are an insufferable bitch.
I cant speak for everyone but I have not turned on coulter just because we disagree on this issue
Coulter is not the president and he is the one that needs support not Coulter.
Ok, you mean trump is the insufferable bitch

thanks for clearing that up

but I think Coulter is overreacting

Tubberville seems like a good replacement for sessions
Maybe Trump should work on recovering the economy and less on campaign thrills.
Trump is wprking to save the economy

But he needs members of the sanate he can count on

and sessions has proven to be very undependable

Without Sessions Early support - Trump probably doesn't win.
Sessions guilt rests solely in taking a job that he knew that he wasn't going to be fully able to do.
He should have asked President Trump for a different job.
I cannot imagine eric holder stepping down without a long and brutal fight

sessions gave up without a whimper

Holy crap, it's always fun to watch the nutters turn on each other. Ann Coulter, desperate for relevancy and almost as desperate as Trump for approval, let Trump have it yesterday: Ann Coulter Turns on ‘Disloyal Actual Retard’ Trump in Twitter Rant

From the linked article:

Ann Coulter went on an early Sunday morning Twitter tear, calling President Donald Trump “the most disloyal actual retard that has ever set foot in the Oval Office.”

The far-right media pundit and former Trump defender was triggered by the president’s Friday tweet in which he called for Alabama voters to “not trust Jeff Sessions” and instead put their support behind Sessions’ Republican Senate seat challenger, football coach Tommy Tuberville.

“3 years ago, after Jeff Sessions recused himself, the Fraudulent Mueller Scam began. Alabama, do not trust Jeff Sessions. He let our Country down. That’s why I endorsed Coach Tommy Tuberville (@TTuberville), the true supporter of our #MAGA agenda!,” Trump tweeted.

And that set off Coulter, who called Trump a “moron,” “retard” and “lout,” who was incapable of “pretending to be” a “decent, compassionate human being.”

51uUTzfYwPL._SL300_.jpg
Hey, dummy, this is NOT breaking news, by ANY means. Ann Coulter has been bad mouthing our president for OVER TWO YEARS now. I USED to like her until she turned into a wishy-washy flake. I don't really care WHAT she thinks of our president, and I'm sure HE doesn't care as well.

Not for nothing -
Ann understands that if we lose the battle against Illegal Aliens, everything else is moot.

It seems Ann Coulter has had it with Donald Trump in a huge twitter fight. Are there more conservatives ready to toss Trump under the bus?

I don't recall that she ever liked or supported Trump for the White House, thus her commentary isn't surprising.

By the way your signature statement is absurd:

"Plan for the Future Fiscal conservatism is not fiscally responsible!"

It is clear you don't read up the current Federal Budget, since about 70% of it are MANDATED spending, all 70% of it was created by the Democrat party in the past. The Republican party never passed the SS, Medicare, Medic Aid and other fully mandated welfare based programs, they were all passed by the Democrat majorities.

She was pro Donald Trump, very early on.

I'm sorry, the person you seek to respond to is not available, not until you have achieved an IQ level over 85. Please try again if you are able to reach this minimum qualification.

I didn't respond because he didn't back up his claim at all.

WTF are you talking about?
Ann Coulter was one of the very first to say that Donald Trump was the most electable of the announced (at that time) candidates.
If don't know that, you don't know anything.

Bill Maher’s audience bursts into laughter when columnist suggests Trump could be the GOP nominee in appearance from last year
Brian Flood | May 7, 2016 @ 1:36 PM

Just three days after Donald Trump announced his candidacy for president in June of last year, conservative columnist Ann Coulter suggested on “Real Time with Bill Maher” that he had the best shot at the GOP nomination, meeting with thunderous laughter from the studio audience. Of course, now it appears she was right.
“Of the declared ones, right now, Donald Trump,” Coulter said when asked which GOP candidate had the best chance of winning the nomination.
Roundtable guests Rep. Luis Gutiérrez, Joy Reid and Matt Lewis looked shocked at her answer and the crowd erupted in guffaws.

From the linked article:

51uUTzfYwPL._SL300_.jpg

She's a self serving rat and it's rich to hear her talk about someone lacking compassion.

Sessions was weak and unconcerned about the impact his recusal would have on the entire planet. Trump has a right to be angry and voice his opinion. Like Romney, he is running in the only place he might win. Unlike Romney, Trump is outspoken against him, not wanting to have to trust him against with anything.
We all have the right to voice our opinion. The question, obviously, is the way we voice it. Trump voices his like an angry, petulant, spoiled 12 year old boy. And his fans either dishonestly ignore that part, or they don't see it because that's normal for them.

It is sad when members of your own party turn on you because you are an insufferable bitch.
I cant speak for everyone but I have not turned on coulter just because we disagree on this issue

Sessions guilt rests solely in taking a job that he knew that he wasn't going to be fully able to do.

Too long a member of The Establishment in the senate

Bill Maher’s audience bursts into laughter when columnist suggests Trump could be the GOP nominee in appearance from last year
Brian Flood | May 7, 2016 @ 1:36 PM

Just three days after Donald Trump announced his candidacy for president in June of last year, conservative columnist Ann Coulter suggested on “Real Time with Bill Maher” that he had the best shot at the GOP nomination, meeting with thunderous laughter from the studio audience. Of course, now it appears she was right.
“Of the declared ones, right now, Donald Trump,” Coulter said when asked which GOP candidate had the best chance of winning the nomination.
Roundtable guests Rep. Luis Gutiérrez, Joy Reid and Matt Lewis looked shocked at her answer and the crowd erupted in guffaws.
Yep, they sure looked like fools when Donald Trump won not ONLY the GOP Primary (VERY easily) but the presidential election as well. It's fun to look back at HOW wrong these morons were!

From the linked article:

51uUTzfYwPL._SL300_.jpg
Hey, dummy, this is NOT breaking news, by ANY means. Ann Coulter has been bad mouthing our president for OVER TWO YEARS now. I USED to like her until she turned into a wishy-washy flake. I don't really care WHAT she thinks of our president, and I'm sure HE doesn't care as well.

Not for nothing -
Ann understands that if we lose the battle against Illegal Aliens, everything else is moot.
THAT'S what I like best about Ann. She REALLY has NO tolerance for Illegal Aliens, and neither do I.

From the linked article:

51uUTzfYwPL._SL300_.jpg

Too long a member of The Establishment in the senate
Republicans in the senate too often prefer process no matter what the result

Sessions is a dottering old fool who let the Deep State run all over him

From the linked article:

51uUTzfYwPL._SL300_.jpg

Not for nothing -
THAT'S what I like best about Ann. She REALLY has NO tolerance for Illegal Aliens, and neither do I.
I’m with her on that

and so is trump

for all her strong views Coulter could not get elected dog catcher and has no responsibility to govern, whereas trump does

From the linked article:

51uUTzfYwPL._SL300_.jpg

Not for nothing -
I’m with her on that

and so is trump

for all her strong views Coulter could not get elected dog catcher and has no responsibility to govern, whereas trump does

Yep -
Big difference in drawing an audience and having to win elections.

You’re a big Ann Coulter follower, are you?
I'm fascinated by the behaviors and tactics of the narcissistic, dishonest, hypocritical ends of our political spectrum. When something is this destructive to my country, I want to observe and understand it as much as possible.

For example, one of the primary tactics practiced regularly by both ends is to try to change the subject and put the other on the defensive, as we see with your post.

So yes, I pay close attention - particularly to the Division Pimps, those on both ends of have a vested professional interest in lying and keeping us angry and divided, and to those they con. The Division Pimps are as responsible as anyone for what has happened to this country.

Thanks for asking.
Those pimps are paramount to the democrat party. Democrats thrive on division and segregation and count on a pravda media to train their constituents. That’s why dems’ only understanding of prominent non-dems is the image portrayed to them by pravda. Coulter is an example who is ragged on by dems who don’t really pay attention to any of her points, only what they’re told. So when an attention whore like coulter does an obvious controversial thing but it seems to jibe with the dem agenda, suddenly dems act as if they read her columns religiously.
Phonies.
So you don't see any of this coming from right wing media, too?
Do you mean one news station as opposed to 300 + leftist, commie-promoting stations? Oh, I get it. You're color blind to those with yellow egg on their face.
Actually, when I'm discussing the Division Pimps on the Right, I'm talking about people like Limbaugh, Hannity, Levin, Savage, Jones, Fox, AON, CNS, Breitbart, Red State, and all the other primary "news" and "information" sources of the alternate universe. I'll bet you've heard of them.

See, I fully agree that most of the media leans Left. I hold my side accountable for its hypocrisy and its bullshit.

I wish you folks would, too. But I'm not holding breath.
You should be upset that MSM leans toward —propagates for — the democrats. We’re supposed to rely on them for info so we can make serious decisions. You shouldn’t accept it at all. If they were balanced and objective, the Limbaugh’s and Levin’s and Hannity’s wouldn’t be necessary and wouldn’t exist. But as long as media is dishonest, those admittedly conservative voices are not only relevant but necessary and important.

I'm fascinated by the behaviors and tactics of the narcissistic, dishonest, hypocritical ends of our political spectrum. When something is this destructive to my country, I want to observe and understand it as much as possible.

For example, one of the primary tactics practiced regularly by both ends is to try to change the subject and put the other on the defensive, as we see with your post.

So yes, I pay close attention - particularly to the Division Pimps, those on both ends of have a vested professional interest in lying and keeping us angry and divided, and to those they con. The Division Pimps are as responsible as anyone for what has happened to this country.

Thanks for asking.
Those pimps are paramount to the democrat party. Democrats thrive on division and segregation and count on a pravda media to train their constituents. That’s why dems’ only understanding of prominent non-dems is the image portrayed to them by pravda. Coulter is an example who is ragged on by dems who don’t really pay attention to any of her points, only what they’re told. So when an attention whore like coulter does an obvious controversial thing but it seems to jibe with the dem agenda, suddenly dems act as if they read her columns religiously.
Phonies.
Do you mean one news station as opposed to 300 + leftist, commie-promoting stations? Oh, I get it. You're color blind to those with yellow egg on their face.
Actually, when I'm discussing the Division Pimps on the Right, I'm talking about people like Limbaugh, Hannity, Levin, Savage, Jones, Fox, AON, CNS, Breitbart, Red State, and all the other primary "news" and "information" sources of the alternate universe. I'll bet you've heard of them.

See, I fully agree that most of the media leans Left. I hold my side accountable for its hypocrisy and its bullshit.

You should be upset that MSM leans toward —propagates for — the democrats. We’re supposed to rely on them for info so we can make serious decisions. You shouldn’t accept it at all. If they were balanced and objective, the Limbaugh’s and Levin’s and Hannity’s wouldn’t be necessary and wouldn’t exist. But as long as media is dishonest, those admittedly conservative voices are not only relevant but necessary and important.
I was in it for 18 years, I know quite well that it leans left, I don't like it, and I've squabbled many times with lefties here who deny it.

That doesn't excuse the rampant partisan intellectual dishonesty, comically disguised as "The Truth", by right wing media.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

Thanks for asking.
Phonies.

I was in it for 18 years, I know quite well that it leans left, I don't like it, and I've squabbled many times with lefties here who deny it.

That doesn't excuse the rampant partisan intellectual dishonesty, comically disguised as "The Truth", by right wing media.

You put the cart before the horse.
Right wing media is an (necessary) alternative and a choice. It doesn’t pretend to be objective news. It’s syndicated media. It’s reactionary.
NBC, NPR (public funded), PBS (public funded), ABC, CNN, CBS, etc., are supposed to be journalists but they slant their news hard left.

Thanks for asking.
Phonies.

Right wing media is an (necessary) alternative and a choice. It doesn’t pretend to be objective news. It’s syndicated media. It’s reactionary.
NBC, NPR (public funded), PBS (public funded), ABC, CNN, CBS, etc., are supposed to be journalists but they slant their news hard left.
Well, that's the first time I've seen right wing media characterized in that way. Usually what I see is consumers of right wing media saying that it's more accurate and objective than mainstream media.

With so much one-sided advocacy going on, I don't blame people for tuning the whole thing out and watching the Kardashians.

Thanks for asking.
Phonies.

Well, that's the first time I've seen right wing media characterized in that way. Usually what I see is consumers of right wing media saying that it's more accurate and objective than mainstream media.

With so much one-sided advocacy going on, I don't blame people for tuning the whole thing out and watching the Kardashians.
If you actually consulted right wing alternatives for balance and vetting instead of relying on lefty examples of right wing alternatives, you wouldn’t be surprised by that characterization.

Thanks for asking.
Phonies.

If you actually consulted right wing alternatives for balance and vetting instead of relying on lefty examples of right wing alternatives, you wouldn’t be surprised by that characterization.
I listen to talk radio regularly. I tune in to Fox and AON. I stop by the websites. I'm pretty confident I have a decent grasp, otherwise I wouldn't comment on them.

I just wish more of their consumers would admit those outlets are reactionary.

Not for nothing -

Awhile back she demanded Trump show her a mile of Wall that was new. Now there's over 200 miles of it and she's still not satisfied. You don't see Sarah Palin losing her shit over not being chosen for a Cabinet position or an agency to run. I think Annie may have partied a little too long in the 80's and the Devil's Dandruff is coming back to haunt her.
snort.gif

Not for nothing -

Awhile back she demanded Trump show her a mile of Wall that was new. Now there's over 200 miles of it and she's still not satisfied. You don't see Sarah Palin losing her shit over not being chosen for a Cabinet position or an agency to run. I think Annie may have partied a little too long in the 80's and the Devil's Dandruff is coming back to haunt her.
snort.gif

So you are admiring her for being singularly focused -
Good call!

Forum List

Back