Coulter unloads on Trump: "Disloyal actual retard"

Holy crap, it's always fun to watch the nutters turn on each other. Ann Coulter, desperate for relevancy and almost as desperate as Trump for approval, let Trump have it yesterday: Ann Coulter Turns on ‘Disloyal Actual Retard’ Trump in Twitter Rant

From the linked article:

Ann Coulter went on an early Sunday morning Twitter tear, calling President Donald Trump “the most disloyal actual retard that has ever set foot in the Oval Office.”

The far-right media pundit and former Trump defender was triggered by the president’s Friday tweet in which he called for Alabama voters to “not trust Jeff Sessions” and instead put their support behind Sessions’ Republican Senate seat challenger, football coach Tommy Tuberville.

“3 years ago, after Jeff Sessions recused himself, the Fraudulent Mueller Scam began. Alabama, do not trust Jeff Sessions. He let our Country down. That’s why I endorsed Coach Tommy Tuberville (@TTuberville), the true supporter of our #MAGA agenda!,” Trump tweeted.

And that set off Coulter, who called Trump a “moron,” “retard” and “lout,” who was incapable of “pretending to be” a “decent, compassionate human being.”

51uUTzfYwPL._SL300_.jpg
TDS THREADS ARE BECOMING BORING
So were/are ODS threads.

Quit whining.
Maybe you should follow your own advice bitch and stop whining and showing your TDS
"Maybe you should follow your own advice bitch and stop whining and showing your" ODS
So says queen of the derangement brigade we are slowly finding the corruption of the obama administration and the corruption leads straight to obama
You cryabout ODS only because your TDS PREVENTS YOU FROM SEEING REALITY.

Holy crap, it's always fun to watch the nutters turn on each other. Ann Coulter, desperate for relevancy and almost as desperate as Trump for approval, let Trump have it yesterday: Ann Coulter Turns on ‘Disloyal Actual Retard’ Trump in Twitter Rant

From the linked article:

Ann Coulter went on an early Sunday morning Twitter tear, calling President Donald Trump “the most disloyal actual retard that has ever set foot in the Oval Office.”

The far-right media pundit and former Trump defender was triggered by the president’s Friday tweet in which he called for Alabama voters to “not trust Jeff Sessions” and instead put their support behind Sessions’ Republican Senate seat challenger, football coach Tommy Tuberville.

“3 years ago, after Jeff Sessions recused himself, the Fraudulent Mueller Scam began. Alabama, do not trust Jeff Sessions. He let our Country down. That’s why I endorsed Coach Tommy Tuberville (@TTuberville), the true supporter of our #MAGA agenda!,” Trump tweeted.

And that set off Coulter, who called Trump a “moron,” “retard” and “lout,” who was incapable of “pretending to be” a “decent, compassionate human being.”

51uUTzfYwPL._SL300_.jpg
So were/are ODS threads.

Quit whining.
Maybe you should follow your own advice bitch and stop whining and showing your TDS
"Maybe you should follow your own advice bitch and stop whining and showing your" ODS
So says queen of the derangement brigade we are slowly finding the corruption of the obama administration and the corruption leads straight to obama
I guess we'll see.

Either way, it's fun to trigger you guys like this.

TDS, ODS, whatever. Nutters are a hoot. Maybe switch to decaf.

I don’t know if I believe all of this. The wrap is a Hollywood rag that doesn’t seem to be known for politics. Tommy Tuberville is a god in Alabama so I am not sure what her rant is about. She doesn’t think Tuberville will beat the dem? I’ll take that bet. And if her point is to rally people to vote republican her rant has done more harm than trumps tweet about Alabama politics. It is without argument that Jeff sessions did not do his job as AG in creating a fair playing field for the president. He was awol. While I believe sessions is an honorable man he was in way over his head at the justice department and he lacked balls period.

From the linked article:

51uUTzfYwPL._SL300_.jpg
So were/are ODS threads.

Quit whining.
I guess we'll see.

yes nutter you are a hoot anyone that believes the lies from democrat run corporate mainstream media will believe just about anything mainstream media spews out.

From the linked article:

51uUTzfYwPL._SL300_.jpg
So were/are ODS threads.

Quit whining.
I guess we'll see.

yes nutter you are a hoot anyone that believes the lies from democrat run corporate mainstream media will believe just about anything mainstream media spews out.
Okay, dittos Rush.

She's never been anything other than a tool. I don't remember exactly when it happened but, a few years ago, she became anorexic, becoming more wrapped up in herself than in politics, and has gone downhill ever since.

Talk about clueless. Does she not realize who her base is?

---Ann Coulter went on an early Sunday morning Twitter tear, calling President Donald Trump “the most disloyal actual retard that has ever set foot in the Oval Office.”....And that set off Coulter, who called Trump a “moron,” “retard” and “lout,” who was incapable of “pretending to be” a “decent, compassionate human being.”---

Welp, has to be the only thing that I agree with Ann about. With the exception of the descriptive, retard. DJT is just plain and willfully ignorant of anything that is remotely close to education and expertise. Ann is very much aware of who her base is, and don't ever expect her to land a cushy job on any network talking smack like the Orange Vomit Bags on Fox.

I always like Ann for what she COULD be. What she might achieve, etc. This was not a good play on her part. It's sure to get her an invite on CNN and MSNBC. . . . Then what?

All 16 people who watch it will just nod in the affirmative as she tells them what they want to hear.

It's all about the feelz.

It seems Ann Coulter has had it with Donald Trump in a huge twitter fight. Are there more conservatives ready to toss Trump under the bus?
The REAL lesson in all of this, Fly Swatter, is that Coulter comes, Coulter goes, and Republicans often disagree, but you Lefty Sociocrats all walk together in perfectly syncopated lockstep like little wind up drones, never a one of you to have a single bad word ever no matter what they do against Sniffy Biden, Crooked Hillary, Trans-EarsObumma or Nooner Nancy. Never. Ever.

Well, let's agree to disagree. I'll stick by reality, and you have every right to ignore it and believe in what you've been told to believe by Hannity, Limbaugh and Trump.
Let's just agree that you're a delusional, dismissive asshat. I don't even get Fox News, haven't heard Rush's radio show in over a decade, and contrary to popular belief, Trump doesn't have a Dixie cup and string to my home, I just happen to often agree with him because unless most politicians, he's usually on the right side of the mainstream American people.
Liberals need to cling to the notion we "get our talking points" from Hannity, Rush and Alex Jones. Like you I don't listen to or watch any one of the three and I'm guessing there are many Trump supporters who agree.

lol Coulter is a mentally ill tranny; only the shills think her opinions matter. Trump is relatively moderate, not a right wing loon, so yeah, there are a lot of establishment GOP types who would love to see him go down, but know he can merely show up in their state and cost them their lifetime govt. bennies with one speech.

It seems Ann Coulter has had it with Donald Trump in a huge twitter fight. Are there more conservatives ready to toss Trump under the bus?

But Annie, Trump is right about Sessions. He caved when he should have been strong. He was AWOL when he could have ensured that the "Russian collusion" investigation was on the level. Maybe Trump is a bit rough on the guy, but hey, Trump was the one who had to endure the CONSTANT "we have you now" and "the evidence is hiding in plain sight" and the subsequent and totally uncalled for impeachment (Pelosi said "it's not about Ukraine, it's about Russia. It's all about Russia") that failed. I'd be mad as hell, too.

The REAL lesson in all of this, Fly Swatter, is that Coulter comes, Coulter goes, and Republicans often disagree, but you Lefty Sociocrats all walk together in perfectly syncopated lockstep like little wind up drones, never a one of you to have a single bad word ever no matter what they do against Sniffy Biden, Crooked Hillary, Trans-EarsObumma or Nooner Nancy. Never. Ever.

Well, let's agree to disagree. I'll stick by reality, and you have every right to ignore it and believe in what you've been told to believe by Hannity, Limbaugh and Trump.
Let's just agree that you're a delusional, dismissive asshat. I don't even get Fox News, haven't heard Rush's radio show in over a decade, and contrary to popular belief, Trump doesn't have a Dixie cup and string to my home, I just happen to often agree with him because unless most politicians, he's usually on the right side of the mainstream American people.
Liberals need to cling to the notion we "get our talking points" from Hannity, Rush and Alex Jones. Like you I don't listen to or watch any one of the three and I'm guessing there are many Trump supporters who agree.
It helps them cope with conservatism by simply dismissing it rather than offering any sort of cogent argument. There was a time when I devoured Fox, I used to look forward to Charles Krauthammer on Brett Baier, and O'Reilly blowing his top at people red in the face at their hypocrisy, and I sometimes caught Rush in the afternoon if I happened to be driving somewhere at that time to use the radio, but those days are long past and Charles is dead, O'Reilly is off TV and calmed down, and conservative talk radio was taken off the air here many years ago.

She's just pissed that he finds her adams apple just too much to get around.

Coulter's variation of TDS is very "soccer-mom-esque." Extremely high strung, and always on the brink of lashing out since nobody cares what she and her adam's apple thinks. The Mark Dice and Ann Coulter battle on Twitter is entertaining! They are discussing their penis sizes!

Last edited:

/———/
45185045-A405-4978-93BA-347332F0846E.jpeg

It helps them cope with conservatism by simply dismissing it rather than offering any sort of cogent argument. There was a time when I devoured Fox, I used to look forward to Charles Krauthammer on Brett Baier, and O'Reilly blowing his top at people red in the face at their hypocrisy, and I sometimes caught Rush in the afternoon if I happened to be driving somewhere at that time to use the radio, but those days are long past and Charles is dead, O'Reilly is off TV and calmed down, and conservative talk radio was taken off the air here many years ago.
/——/ O’Reilly is on the internet and you can hear Rush on any internet radio app like WOR 710 . Bill O'Reilly | No Spin News

Last edited:

Forum List

Back