Who knows. I do think though, that he has placed himself on the bad side of the president. He thinks this is the GOP circa 2000, it might cause problems for him if a Primary decides to run and a PAC or two backs his opponent.

We saw the proposal put forward in Utah to recall Senators. It is said it has nothing to do with Romney, but the timing is far too loud at this point of an impeachment to have been done by accident.

I saw that, but that proposal right now is to recall Romney from The Senate in Utah, because Utah is not happy with Romney.

They just didn’t name Romney.

Who knows. I do think though, that he has placed himself on the bad side of the president. He thinks this is the GOP circa 2000, it might cause problems for him if a Primary decides to run and a PAC or two backs his opponent.

We saw the proposal put forward in Utah to recall Senators. It is said it has nothing to do with Romney, but the timing is far too loud at this point of an impeachment to have been done by accident.

This is a serious question. Same goes for Hunter, and Pelosi’s son, and John Kerry’s son.

Discuss

I'm still thinking this who "whistleblower" and Ukraine bullshit, was set up as a trap by President Trump and his associates.

Mr. Trump knew in advance how so many of his enemies were all deeply involved in Ukrainian corruption including the Corrupt Burisma Racket. Trump pushed them forward in an elaborate, well orchestrated scheme to cause their own destruction and to get their comeuppances.

He knew all along how this was going to turn out, taking advantage of the hatred and jealousy that Romney,Biden, et al have for him to act against their own family's interests.

Several years ago, Mr. Trump used Vincent K. McMahon's greed against him in his purchase and sale of Monday Night Raw. Mr. McMahon's a friend of his, think how much harder Trump can be against sworn enemies like Biden (who threatened to beat up Trump) or Mitt Romney.

It would be great if they took Romney down with Biden; both suck and deserve to share a cell with each other.

Forum List

Back