Schiff says whistleblower (/leaker Eric Ciaramella) testimony is 'redundant and unnecessary'

So let me ask you a question.

Do you experience any guilt over lying to people 24-7, 365 days a year?

I often wonder how people could bring themselves to make that their mission in life.

At what point in your life did you decide to oppose America and declare yourself an enemy of America?

Do you think in the future there is any chance for you to redeem your soul and repent of your sins before it is too late?

If your soul is hard and calloused, and calcified, like I hope it isn't then you probably have no remorse over what you do every day.

It's my hope that there is still some small voice inside you that is telling you what you are doing is wrong, and that maybe some day you will listen to that voice and change your ways before your time is up, and you have permanently sealed your fate.

They are all Material Fact Witnesses. So is Adam Schiff and he needs to be put in the hot seat and asked questions under oath.

The topic is corruption in The Ukraine and Spies Leaking Classified Information, therefore anyone involved in that should be interviewed in public.

Why are you afraid of transparency and a fair process?

If you have nothing to hide, and want to get to the truth, you can’t intentionally avoid some
Facts and not others like Mueller did when he refused to investigate the origins of the Fake Russian Dirty Dossier.
IF YOU have nothing to hide why not honor all those subpoenas trump forbids them from honoring ?? Cowards traitors?
Same Psychology BS your side uses all the time..............Screw your subpoenas and this clown show. The Executive has powers..........and they have the right to use them. Not to mention those going there are entering a Perjury Crap over recollection...........It's what the Clowns do.........

Pound sand.........Personally, I think the Republicans in Congress shouldn't even show up for the hearings and let your Wacked out party play with themselves...........
Executive Powers do not include bribery, abuse of power and obstruction
They don't have to come forward with information that can be considered under Executive Powers.

Bribery..............where.......
Abuse of power..........term used by those that can't find a crime....nothing burger
Obstruction.......wah......we can't find anything after 3 years.....its a crying sound.
Trump withheld military aid unless Ukraine provided dirt on a political opponent

Both Bribery and abuse of powers

Demanding that your staff not testify and withholding official documents is obstruction

When do we get to talk to this piece of crap
& his fellow traitors and their lawyers and Hunter Biden and Joe Biden?

Hunter is being ordered Again to appear in court by the way and has been refusing all orders Freon the judge for financial disclosure and will probably be sent to jail.

Forum List

Back