Could Michelle Obama be a Darkhorse Candidate for the Democrats?

Will he whip out his junk?

homO and Michael Robinson are pinned by decades of lying and misleading....

They can't open the closet door, because then THE DEAL becomes all too obvious

We'll cover up 911, and you and your pals KEEP THE CLOSET DOOR SHUT....

R.5d0333258019776427239619c0c53518

President Obama opens Smithsonian's African American museum | Daily ...

The origin of the alliance of the Zionist Fascist and the left wing hate hoaxing homo

Hillary Clinton paved a track as the former first U.S. First Lady to run for president in her own right. Could Michelle Obama be the next?

I would definitely vote for her. She has all of the qualifications to be an excellent President, just like her husband was.

Bwaaaahhaaaa....qualifications? Barrack Hussain Obammy the brown turd was in the senate for just over 2 years. That was all. Moochelle or Michael, was the dick behind Barry with a big mouth and a fat ass. She put more food from schools into garbage cans because of her get the fat kids healthy plan.

MICHELLE DICK.jpg

Attention Peanut Gallery: Hint.. you want to draw the racist misogynist homophobe transphobe gunnutter ORANGE CHEETOH Republipukes out of the closet?

Discuss anyone that is Black, A woman, or a Democrat.

These UNEDUCATED TRUMP LOVING CHEETO SUPPORTING GRIFTER APPROVING VOTERS will be all over it like flies on stink..

Michelle Obama for president! She is a GREAT CANDIDATE

61Fw0JMKamL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

Attention Peanut Gallery: Hint.. you want to draw the racist misogynist homophobe transphobe gunnutter ORANGE CHEETOH Republipukes out of the closet?

Discuss anyone that is Black, A woman, or a Democrat.

These UNEDUCATED TRUMP LOVING CHEETO SUPPORTING GRIFTER APPROVING VOTERS will be all over it like flies on stink..

Michelle Obama for president! She is a GREAT CANDIDATE

View attachment 779375

You are the one who called her a horse faced darkie:

"Michelle Obama be a Darkhorse"​

Obama did a much better job than Trump or Bush did. I would vote for Barack again, if he could run.
Clinton and Obama are the best Presidents in modern history. I would proudly salute Michelle Obama.
Never the Orange Cheetoh.
Gas prices were higher under Clinton and Obama vs. Bush and Trump. I kept more of my paycheck under Bush and Trump vs. Clinton, Obama, and Biden. I’m middle class.

Bwaaaahhaaaa....qualifications? Barrack Hussain Obammy the brown turd was in the senate for just over 2 years. That was all. Moochelle or Michael, was the dick behind Barry with a big mouth and a fat ass. She put more food from schools into garbage cans because of her get the fat kids healthy plan.

View attachment 779374
^^ Typical misogynist racist rhetoric.

Definitely a GRIFTER INFATUATED REPUBLIPUKE

Michelle Obama will make a fine President and carry on the Democratic values that will promote Justice and Equality.
Michelle would be a WIN for America!

61Fw0JMKamL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

Hillary Clinton paved a track as the former first U.S. First Lady to run for president in her own right. Could Michelle Obama be the next?

I would definitely vote for her. She has all of the qualifications to be an excellent President, just like her husband was.

She could. It's certainly give ODS to MAGA crowd.

Obama did a much better job than Trump or Bush did. I would vote for Barack again, if he could run.
Clinton and Obama are the best Presidents in modern history. I would proudly salute Michelle Obama.
Never the Orange Cheetoh.

Yes, but you are clearly retarded.

Forum List

Back