Could Michelle Obama be a Darkhorse Candidate for the Democrats?

I would definitely vote fore her.

You have the necessary level of idiocy to do that...

You haven't even figured out "Michelle" is really a MAN named Michael Robinson...

Michelle (Michael Robinson) Obama admits one truth, still calls ...

Hillary Clinton paved a track as the former first U.S. First Lady to run for president in her own right. Could Michelle Obama be the next?

I would definitely vote fore her. She has all of the qualifications to be an excellent President, just like her husband was.

Obama was the most damaging American President we've ever had. He totally misrepresented himself as a candidate and he continues to sow discord. His wife/hubby wants no part of the Presidency she's been a mooch all of her life.

You have the necessary level of idiocy to do that...

You haven't even figured out "Michelle" is really a MAN named Michael Robinson...

Michelle (Michael Robinson) Obama admits one truth, still calls ...
Obama did a much better job than Trump or Bush did. I would vote for Barack again, if he could run.
Clinton and Obama are the best Presidents in modern history. I would proudly salute Michelle Obama.
Never the Orange Cheetoh.

Obama was the most damaging American President we've ever had. He totally misrepresented himself as a candidate and he continues to sow discord. His wife/hubby wants no part of the Presidency she's been a mooch all of her life.
Stop it! He cleaned up Bush's disaster!
The Orange Cheetoh is last.
Bottom of the barrel clown barker. Grifter.

I would definitely vote for her.

If any of you can not have a civil conversation, steer clear of this thread. No one in their right mind believes that Michelle Obama is a man.
You have been brainwashed by the Republicans. Obama brought Progress. Michelle will continue the Progress.
America is going forward, with or with out you and definitely without the Orange Cheetoh.

Trump = Bottom of the barrel clown barker. Grifter. Orange Cheetoh

I would definitely vote for Michelle.

Hol' up, playa. Have you seen this Biden guy? :aargh:

Hillary Clinton paved a track as the former first U.S. First Lady to run for president in her own right. Could Michelle Obama be the next?

I would definitely vote for her. She has all of the qualifications to be an excellent President, just like her husband was.

Mal educated racists prefer Michelle

I would definitely vote for her. She has all of the qualifications to be an excellent President, just like her husband was.

doubtful, the DNC already canceled all primary debates…sounds like the CCP already gave their marching orders to keep xiden around even before he announced

Forum List

Back