Could Biden still win the popular vote while holding the lowest approval rating in Presidential history?

What a nut, polls are a joke. all your numbers on your polls go down the drain with a massive vote by women and guess what ace. That alone will bury your hate group. That and a massive vote by blacks would do the same , I guaranty a massive vote by women, in fact you may not have a party after this next election. WE will throw in the fact that more then 1/3 of the republicans won't vote for shitpants if he is found guilty of any of the 91 charges. So absolutely just the right wing voting for Biden if shitpants is found guilty of any felony. Will give him a massive majority in votes. You people are idiots.
Exactly. Women have turned out twice in the last general and midterms.

We're probably going to have two lousy choices in November. Again.

That's because the "system" that serves up our "candidates" is broken and needs to be fixed.

But we just don't seem to care enough to fix it. So that's our own fault. It's not about Biden or Trump.
Just one lousy choice. Biden has been stella. We’ve seen a Trump’s act of lies and criminality. No, you don’t need to show an ID to buy a loaf of bread.

NOW IS THE TIME TO START WATCHING THE POLLS , Scum bag will slowly crash and Biden will massacre the shitpants. Even the hate driven right can't align themselves of a shitpants rapist. TO EMBARRASSED, HIS OWN WIFE AND 13 YEAR OLD GIRL SAID SHITPANTS RAPED THEM. /

My position is they are the enemy of my country, they would take my freedom, my democracy, my constitution and my country away from me to stay in power. They aren't the noble opposition and they aren't just the other side of the isle and they aren't just a group that has a different opinion, they would destroy us to stay in power. They are the enemy and it is time that they are treated like the enemy. They are a bigger threat to our democracy then any war we have ever been in. This has the ability to destroy us more then any war. Their are no patriots on the right.

Yet you can't stop this supposed fraud. Why not?
How do you stop a thief without anti-theft measures or security cameras? The proper safeguards aren't in place, and until they are, you can't stop fraud except when the criminals are extremely sloppy. The safeguards themselves are present in many other countries, some of whom our government even advised said methods for.

Yet, for some reason, if we practice the same safeguards here, it's "racism."

How do you stop a thief without anti-theft measures or security cameras? The proper safeguards aren't in place, and until they are, you can't stop fraud except when the criminals are extremely sloppy. The safeguards themselves are present in many other countries, some of whom our government even advised said methods for.

Yet, for some reason, if we practice the same safeguards here, it's "racism."
And Trump was extremely sloppy several times.

And Trump was extremely sloppy several times.
Most of the security measures have to be implemented locally. Voter ID, for example, is within the purview of state and local governments. I suppose a federal law could be passed to implement voter ID, but that can't be done unilaterally by a president. Congress has to be involved.

If he can do it, what does this say about democracy?

Because the majority of the population lives in New York and California who are the stronghold of the DNC cult, along with the 10 to 20 million illegals that have poured across the border that will probably all now vote, I assume the GOP winning the popular vote is no longer possible.

At the same time, the majority in the country seem to hate Biden policies and are sick to death of the DNC.
If 46% of the votes are mail-in or absentee again, Biden will win again. Practically nothing has been done to fix the opportunities for fraud there.

Most of the security measures have to be implemented locally. Voter ID, for example, is within the purview of state and local governments. I suppose a federal law could be passed to implement voter ID, but that can't be done unilaterally by a president. Congress has to be involved.
And….There is no need for voter ID. There is no organized voter fraud involving the system we have now that has not been caught . It’s a canard. Voters don’t need ID. Only in large minority red states is this an issue to disenfranchise the minority vote.

You need ID, only to register. After that, unless a fraudulent attempt at voting is made, he’d have to be a mind reader to match it up with a registered voter. Aamof, NOT requiring voter ID makes it easier to catch fraudulent voters as that requires verbal and written communication.

Wtf in their right mind is going to try to commit voter fraud for ONE vote with the threat of years in jail and thousands in fines. It’s all BS designed to suppress minority voting by REPUBLICANS who commit voter fraud themselves.

Last edited:
If 46% of the votes are mail-in or absentee again,
That is a bullshit lie…You cannot show how voter fraud is committed using absentee ballots.
Its such a fraudulent post, I guarantee you won’t try to explain how mail in ballots can be fraudulently counted.

Maybe you’ll do a little name calling because of this perpetual lie designed to disenfranchise minorities.

And….There is no need for voter ID. There is no organized voter fraud involving the system we have now that has not been caught . It’s a canard. Voters don’t need ID. Only in large minority red states is this an issue to disenfranchise the minority vote.

You need ID, only to register. After that, unless a fraudulent attempt at voting is made, he’d have to be a mind reader to match it up with a registered voter. Aamof, NOT requiring voter ID makes it easier to catch fraudulent voters as that requires verbal and written communication.

Wtf in their right mind is going to try to commit voter fraud for ONE vote with the threat of years in jail and thousands in fines. It’s all BS designed to suppress minority voting by REPUBLICANS who commit voter fraud themselves.
And yet, nearly all other countries require it, particularly in the West. And it is true that we haven't proven any major amounts of voter fraud, mostly because there's no way we can currently detect it. It's like saying a convenience store has no theft, yet inventory keeps going missing, but you have no security cameras to prove that theft is occurring.

And yet, nearly all other countries require it, particularly in the West. And it is true that we haven't proven any major amounts of voter fraud, mostly because there's no way we can currently detect it. It's like saying a convenience store has no theft, yet inventory keeps going missing, but you have no security cameras to prove that theft is occurring.
They often require it because they allow on site same day registration too. An unregistered voter should have an ID. Polls already have residence list in their municipalities. You need the ID to register.

I challenge you you to tell me how voter ID will stop organized voter fraud that has not existed any way when an ID is already required for voter registration.
Seriously, do you even know how poll workers count the votes or even issue you a ballot !

And no, it’s nothing like theft at a store. You don’t preregister at store so you can shop later.

They often require it because they allow on site same day registration too. An unregistered voter should have an ID. Polls already have residence list in their municipalities. You need the ID to register.

I challenge you you to tell me how voter ID will stop organized voter fraud that has not existed any way when an ID is already required for voter registration.
Seriously, do you even know how poll workers count the votes or even issue you a ballot !

And no, it’s nothing like theft at a store. You don’t preregister at store so you can shop later.
Same day registration is allowed in many states, even red ones.

If he can do it, what does this say about democracy?

Because the majority of the population lives in New York and California who are the stronghold of the DNC cult, along with the 10 to 20 million illegals that have poured across the border that will probably all now vote, I assume the GOP winning the popular vote is no longer possible.

At the same time, the majority in the country seem to hate Biden policies and are sick to death of the DNC.

Biden has a low approval rating according to the polls. This, however is meaningless when we see how the Democrat party has cheated in elections. Just look at this feckless, confused old fart.......Who voted for that? Seriously.

Forum List

Back