Could Bernie Sanders have actually won the California primary? (3,442,000 counted. 2.5M not counted

Got this by email from a community leader directly involved in KPFT
ie the real progressive left:

"How does a candidate who regularly filled a stadium w/1000s of people 3XWk lose the Cali Dem Primary Election to a candidate who can't fill a room?!?!?!
We no longer have only the Republican shenanigans to toss legal voters off the rolls, now it's undeniable that the Democratic establishment is employing its own dastardly bag of tricks to deny We The People our will!!!!!"

Democratic Primary Riddled In Election Fraud

(16:11)

'It was just chaos': Broken machines, incomplete voter rolls leave some wondering whether their ballots will count 'It was just chaos': Broken machines, incomplete voter rolls leave some wondering whether their ballots will count

Has anyone checked the Cali Registrar's Office to CONFIRM 2.5M provisional ballots? Sound AWFULLY high.

And who these 1st time voter be exactly? Yep..
If there are 2.5M outstanding -- this should be front page news..

Batsignal to Dot Com .. How many times you gonna get screwed this election and say "thank-you bitch" ?? Get on this.. Fix it !!!! :badgrin:

More tinfoil hat bullshit. Clinton won the democratic nomination by over 3 million votes. Anything to the contrary is conspiracy theory nonsense. End of discussion.

There's something else sucky that needs to get fixed.

I noticed that Feinstein, Boxer, Pelosi were all there ENDORSING and schilling for the Hildebeast prior to the Cali primary.. If a Wall Street guy promoted an equity or stock and didn't disclose that he was holding or trading the stock --- his/her ass would be in the SEC hotseat.

Yet these ELECTED POLITICIANS are all super delegates with 10,000 vote equivalents and NEVER did I hear them admit that along with those endorsements. It needs to made clear --- if you are a high profile Dem politician doing an endorsement for a candidate -- you MUST disclose your super-delegate status so you can be held ACCOUNTABLE at the next election......

More tinfoil hat bullshit. Clinton won the democratic nomination by over 3 million votes. Anything to the contrary is conspiracy theory nonsense. End of discussion.

Nope.. Margin in Cali was 400,000 --- next...

Now MAYBE the provisionals ARE in the vote total and need to be verified.. But I don't think 2.5M of the 4M cast were provisionals. Some one needs to find out..

I noticed that Feinstein, Boxer, Pelosi were all there ENDORSING and schilling for the Hildebeast prior to the Cali primary.. If a Wall Street guy promoted an equity or stock and didn't disclose that he was holding or trading the stock --- his/her ass would be in the SEC hotseat.

Yet these ELECTED POLITICIANS are all super delegates with 10,000 vote equivalents and NEVER did I hear them admit that along with those endorsements. It needs to made clear --- if you are a high profile Dem politician doing an endorsement for a candidate -- you MUST disclose your super-delegate status so you can be held ACCOUNTABLE at the next election......
Here's one for you. Two hours after Clinton won California she released a video of Obama backing her. So in two hours he made a tape and shipped it to California and she released it.

That is physically impossible.

Nope, if you read the article the majority of these ballots, are from Los Angeles and San Diego Counties where Clinton kicked Bernie's butt by over a 2 to 1 margin.

So Clinton will take the overwhelming majority of those, and her lead will expand.

In Comparison:

2008 primary between Obama and Clinton. Obama won the nomination with a mere 41,622 popular votes. Hillary Clinton graciously conceded the race and endorsed Barack Obama.
2008 Democratic Popular Vote | RealClearPolitics

2016 primary Hillary Clinton currently has a 3,720,322 popular vote lead over Sanders that is going to get much bigger when they count these votes, and Bernie is going to get his ass kicked in Washington D.C. next Tuesday, Her lead will easily go over 4 million popular votes. Sanders, instead of conceding the election last Tuesday, put on another campaign rally and stated he was going to take it all the way to the convention. I don't know what he plans on taking to the convention, but with these numbers it's going to amount to a lot of laughter.
RealClearPolitics - 2016 Democratic Popular Vote

Why this nursing home candidate hasn't dropped out an endorsed Hillary Clinton, is beyond any rational. The only thing that comes to my mind, is he just can't stand the thought of publicly admitting he got his butt kicked by a woman. He really should have dropped out after getting clobbered in New York. At that point he was done. Any other "real" democrat would have dropped out of this race, to give the imminent nominee time to unite the party. Instead Sanders stayed in while launching continued assaults on the imminent Democrat nominee. He might as well just been working for the Donald Trump campaign.

34731e433c347faef57938aef65ca8c4.jpg

Last edited:

Nope, if you read the article the majority of these ballots, are from Los Angeles and San Diego Counties where Clinton kicked Bernie's butt by over a 2 to 1 margin.

So Clinton will take the overwhelming majority of those, and her lead will expand.

In Comparison:

2008 primary between Obama and Clinton. Obama won the nomination with a mere 41,622 popular votes. Hillary Clinton graciously conceded the race and endorsed Barack Obama.

2016 primary Hillary Clinton currently has a 3,720,322 popular vote lead over Sanders that is going to get much bigger when they count these votes, and Bernie is going to get his ass kicked in Washington D.C. next Tuesday, and her lead will easily go over 4 million popular vote lead. Sanders, instead of conceding the election last Tuesday, put on another campaign rally and stated he was going to take it all the way to the convention. I don't know what he plans on taking to the convention, but with these numbers it's going to amount to a lot of laughter.

Why this nursing home candidate hasn't dropped out an endorsed Hillary Clinton, is beyond any rational. The only thing that comes to my mind, is he just can't stand the thought of publicly admitting he got his butt kicked by a woman. .He really should have dropped out after getting clobbered in New York. At that point he was done. Any other "real" democrat would have dropped out of this race, to give the imminent nominee time to unite the party. Instead Sanders stayed in while launching continued assaults on the Democrat nominee.

The people who file provisional ballots are 1st time voters. That demographic is OWNED by Bernie. So if they went 60 to 40 in HIS favor -- He would WIN Cali by about 100,000 votes...

In Comparison:

2016 primary Hillary Clinton currently has a 3,720,322 popular vote lead over Sanders that is going to get much bigger when they count these votes, and Bernie is going to get his ass kicked in Washington D.C. next Tuesday, and her lead will easily go over 4 million popular vote lead. Sanders, instead of conceding the election last Tuesday, put on another campaign rally and stated he was going to take it all the way to the convention. I don't know what he plans on taking to the convention, but with these numbers it's going to amount to a lot of laughter.

Why this nursing home candidate hasn't dropped out an endorsed Hillary Clinton, is beyond any rational. The only thing that comes to my mind, is he just can't stand the thought of publicly admitting he got his butt kicked by a woman. .He really should have dropped out after getting clobbered in New York. At that point he was done. Any other "real" democrat would have dropped out of this race, to give the imminent nominee time to unite the party. Instead Sanders stayed in while launching continued assaults on the Democrat nominee.

The people who file provisional ballots are 1st time voters. That demographic is OWNED by Bernie. So if they went 60 to 40 in HIS favor -- He would WIN Cali by about 100,000 votes...

Provisional ballots can be done by anyone, but Los Angeles and San Diego county are heavily populated with Hispanics, and we already know who they vote for. Hillary Clinton.

And even if by some remote miracle Bernie Sanders could come up with a 100K lead in California, it wouldn't be enough to overcome her current 3,720,322 popular vote lead. Hillary Clinton has won the popular vote, she has won the pledged vote, she has won the Super Delegate votes, and she has won more states that Bernie Sanders. She is the CONFIRMED nominee of the Democrat party. And the last time I looked this country is a democracy and the majority rules.

Last edited:

Here's one for you. Two hours after Clinton won California she released a video of Obama backing her. So in two hours he made a tape and shipped it to California and she released it.

You can satellite it if money is no object. And for Clinton --- that's not a problem.. Still ODD that the tape appears BEFORE his official endorsement at the WH.. You SURE???

You can satellite it if money is no object. And for Clinton --- that's not a problem.. Still ODD that the tape appears BEFORE his official endorsement at the WH.. You SURE???
She posted the video two hours after she "won" on her twitter account.

In Comparison:

Provisional ballots can be done by anyone, but Los Angeles and San Diego county are heavily populated with Hispanics, and we already know who they vote for. Hillary Clinton.

And even if by some remote miracle Bernie Sanders could come up with a 100K lead in California, it wouldn't be enough to overcome her current 3,720,322 popular vote lead. The last time I looked this country is a democracy and the majority rules.

It doesn't bother you that her orchestrated "I;m the nominee -- victory lap" was CONDITIONED on winning Cali?

It bothers me a lot. And perhaps holding up these provisionals are part of elaborate staging ......

After all --- it IS the Party superdelgates in charge of how fast those votes get tallied ... Or Lostt...
IF I lost my brain and became a Cali Demo, I'd be screaming bloody murder REGARDLESS of what side I was on.. (Just made myself nausiated just thinking about Cali politics..)

In Comparison:

And even if by some remote miracle Bernie Sanders could come up with a 100K lead in California, it wouldn't be enough to overcome her current 3,720,322 popular vote lead. The last time I looked this country is a democracy and the majority rules.

It doesn't bother you that her orchestrated "I;m the nominee -- victory lap" was CONDITIONED on winning Cali?

It bothers me a lot. And perhaps holding up these provisionals are part of elaborate staging ......

After all --- it IS the Party superdelgates in charge of how fast those votes get tallied ... Or Lostt...
IF I lost my brain and became a Cali Demo, I'd be screaming bloody murder REGARDLESS of what side I was on.. (Just made myself nausiated just thinking about Cali politics..)

I know it's tough to lose an election, but your conspiracy theories are getting a little ridiculous.

Your nursing home candidate was done after he got clobbered in New York. At that point it was mathematically impossible for him to close the gap on Hillary Clinton. The next week he got clobbered in Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland & Connecticut which made it mission insanity impossible to catch her and he still didn't drop out.

IOW Sanders could have won every single vote in California and he would have still lost the nomination. California was just icing on the cake for Hillary Clinton.

Those provisional ballots will be counted and the Secretary of State of California will certify the results. But as far as Sanders is concerned, the final results in California won't be worth a nickle to him. I don't know what it is that you don't understand about a 3,720,322 popular vote lead? Amazing.

That's the way it works in this country.

Last edited:

In Comparison:

I know it's tough to lose an election, but your conspiracy theories are getting a little ridiculous.

Your nursing home candidate was done after he got clobbered in New York. At that point it was mathematically impossible for him to close the gap on Hillary Clinton. The next week he got clobbered in Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland & Connecticut which made it mission insanity impossible to catch her and he still didn't drop out.

IOW Sanders could have won every single vote in California and he would have still lost the nomination. California was just icing on the cake for Hillary Clinton.

Those provisional ballots will be counted and the Secretary of State of California will certify the results. But as far as Sanders is concerned, the final results in California won't be worth a nickle to him. I don't know what it is that you don't understand about a 3,720,322 popular vote lead? Amazing.

That's the way it works in this country.

Oh I understand the numbers just fine. But it's the PROCESS that I worry about here. Her "I'm the nominee today" was VERY carefully orchestrated. And it could be the Dem party in Cali helped a WHOLE LOT in those "PERCEPTIONS" by screwing with 2.5M provisional ballots.

You should win with that impressive number you are fixated on.. But here's the point that's not registering with you. If you WIN BY MANIPULATING an election result --- or even monkeying with the process and the people find out ---- YOU LOSE ....................

Forum List

Back