Could all Religions Come Together?

your comprehension of the biblical verse in question is HIGHLY
QUESTIONABLE----as is your concept of human RESSURECTION as
a specific PHARISEE concept vs the really questionable "corpse angels
getting wings" The NT says virtually NOTHING about the pharisees
other than the fact that the Romans hated them
Bubble of nonsense ^^^

Where are your specifics? You know, like chapter and verse, for example, such as I provide?

You may be right about the Romans, but where in the NT do they hate the Pharisees? Did they agree with Jesus about them, then?

Bubble of nonsense ^^^

Where are your specifics? You know, like chapter and verse, for example, such as I provide?

You may be right about the Romans, but where in the NT do they hate the Pharisees? Did they agree with Jesus about them, then?
you shallow brain amazes me. The NT was
carefully crafted to reflect the POV of
Constantine. The SPECIFIC references to
"pharisees" are actually a few BROAD
meaningless libels. HISTORICALLY the
Romans hated the Pharisees. It amazes me
that seemingly intelligent christians have
no notion of the TIMES IN WHICH JESUS
LIVED----or the idea that he SEEMS to have
supported and that which Pharisaic
Judaism was. The statements putatively
attributed to Jesus re: Pharisees were no more meaningful than a truck driver yelling
FUCK YOU in heavy traffic. Try to be
honest. What is a "PHARISEE" and what were "PHARISEES" as presented to you in
sunday school?

But isn't that simply logical? That God has no need for offspring?
no----it is, simply, a principle that you have been
told to find "logical" Regarding the islamic
"god" I was told nothing. I did read the karahan
at about age 20, in translation (Pickthall). I
wondered how anyone could find that idiot book
of any value at all. The Bhagavad Gita is more
logical

But isn't that simply logical? That God has no need for offspring?
Again, if you know God personally, do tell us about this and what he said to you? The Bible teaches that we are his children and that he loves us. He made this world for us. So, no. What you need to know is what is God's plan? Based on his directions through prophets of the OT and NT alone, God's plan and purpose is to bring to pass the immortality and eternal life of Mankind.
If we are talking old earth numbers, over 100 billion people have been born on this earth. Biblically, most likely around 60 - 80 billion people. John 3:13 is an interesting verse. "And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven." The word "even" suggests that we all descend from Heaven including Jesus Christ did so as well. Others without the pre-earth life of our spirits may try to interpret this differently that only Jesus Christ has descended from heaven. But, only Jesus at that time was the one who both descended from heaven and then ascended back to heaven after his resurrection. The fact that we all will be resurrected means we all came from heaven as spirit children of Heavenly Father. So, we will all have the potential to ascend back to heaven. Some with Celestial Glory and others of lesser Glory as Paul wrote in 1st Corinthians chapter 15. John wrote in Revelations that a third of the hosts of heaven rebelled against the Father and Son and were cast out of heaven. A third of at least 60-80 billion were cast to earth to be with Lucifer in spirit form as devils to test mankind. So, yes, God has spirit children that have come to this earth, even Jehovah is godly Son.

no----it is, simply, a principle that you have been
told to find "logical" Regarding the islamic
"god" I was told nothing. I did read the karahan
at about age 20, in translation (Pickthall). I
wondered how anyone could find that idiot book
of any value at all. The Bhagavad Gita is more
logical
Exactly. It has always been a wonder to me that people believe some dude who wanders in from the Arabic Desert or the woods of New York State, claiming, without witnesses or proof, to have intimate knowledge of the most spiritual.

Exactly. It has always been a wonder to me that people believe some dude who wanders in from the Arabic Desert or the woods of New York State, claiming, without witnesses or proof, to have intimate knowledge of the most spiritual.
But, Joseph Smith did claim the witness he had, the Holy Ghost, on several occasions. What "witness" are you wanting? Let me ask you, should the children of Israel have believed Moses? He is the only one present at the burning bush? What about Jesus Christ? Why did anyone believe him? Or John the Baptist?

Again, if you know God personally, do tell us about this and what he said to you? The Bible teaches that we are his children and that he loves us. He made this world for us. So, no. What you need to know is what is God's plan? Based on his directions through prophets of the OT and NT alone, God's plan and purpose is to bring to pass the immortality and eternal life of Mankind.
If we are talking old earth numbers, over 100 billion people have been born on this earth. Biblically, most likely around 60 - 80 billion people. John 3:13 is an interesting verse. "And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven." The word "even" suggests that we all descend from Heaven including Jesus Christ did so as well. Others without the pre-earth life of our spirits may try to interpret this differently that only Jesus Christ has descended from heaven. But, only Jesus at that time was the one who both descended from heaven and then ascended back to heaven after his resurrection. The fact that we all will be resurrected means we all came from heaven as spirit children of Heavenly Father. So, we will all have the potential to ascend back to heaven. Some with Celestial Glory and others of lesser Glory as Paul wrote in 1st Corinthians chapter 15. John wrote in Revelations that a third of the hosts of heaven rebelled against the Father and Son and were cast out of heaven. A third of at least 60-80 billion were cast to earth to be with Lucifer in spirit form as devils to test mankind. So, yes, God has spirit children that have come to this earth, even Jehovah is godly Son.
What you need to know is what is God's plan? Based on his directions through prophets of the OT and NT alone, God's plan and purpose is to bring to pass the immortality and eternal life of Mankind.

the choice was made, there is no gods plan ...

for all beings on planet earth who triumph over evil to warrant judgement for remission to paradise as equals among the already pure of hearts.

the choice was made, there is no gods plan ...

for all beings on planet earth who triumph over evil to warrant judgement for remission to paradise as equals among the already pure of hearts.
What is your references? I have references of proof. You have Jello.

What is your references? I have references of proof. You have Jello.

the spoken and prescribed religion of antiquity - and all those as yourself that have been drowned.

- or provide the tablets from the heavens etched with 10 commandments you claim - to prove you are not a liar and deceit.

the spoken and prescribed religion of antiquity - and all those as yourself that have been drowned.

- or provide the tablets from the heavens etched with 10 commandments you claim - to prove you are not a liar and deceit.
Ignorance is bliss...You are full of it :cool:

in fact (as far as I know) muhummad was far from a wilderness Ishmaelite.
He was a child of uncertain birth shipped to some relative of his mother
Ie. not brought up in a two parent household. (the situation gets a fix-up
in the islamic tradition) That he was illiterate interests me. Neuroscience
was my field and I never came across a completely illiterate person from
a fairly sophisticated city and a fairly stable house unless that person is
brain damaged (or a woman from a muslim country---some rare examples
are non-muslim "others") Muhummad was from MECCA---a culturally diverse
city of his time with all sorts of LITERATE people---to wit zoroastrians, christians
and jews. It was a stopover on the silk road.

Forum List

Back