Corrupt NY AG Leticia James is now questioning the legality of the $175M bond posted by Trump

You know it is legit when they are chasing Trump on a NEVER BEFORE USED STATUTE.

Garland used the fact that no one has ever been prosecuted for protesting a judge at their home, therefore he would not for those harassing KAVANAUGH. He said without precedent, he would not indict.

SDNY? Wanda Sykes AG and Gorgonzola Cheese, the corrupt judge who creeps on women at the gym?

FUCK PRECEDENT!!!! WE WANT TRUMP!!!

And everyone sees. There's no way they don't understand this is hurting their side terribly.

They're literally driving people towards supporting Trump with this ridiculous persecution.
Unfortunately the every day front page fake smear headlines are accepted by a good sized portion of the public.

Never before and never again.

Those intellectually dishonest cult fucks know this is BS. The TDS is so acute, they are fine with Biden DOJ lawfare because they do not like Trump.

It is straight brainwashing.
If Trump's new buddy has the money to put his money where his mouth is, what's the problem? So why the assbleed over James looking into fnding out if he does?

Record low unemployment for two years straight
Record high stock market

I can't think of any president who turned around a failed economy faster than Biden has.

But even if he hadn't, Trump is clearly too unstable, too inept, and too corrupt to be given a second shot.
A blind squirrel could have seen us through the breakout from COVID lockdown. We should be doing much better and would be if Trump had won re-election. A side of me would like to see Biden win so you brain dead morons won't be able to blame Trump when dementia Joe's policies come to fruition. If Trump can reverse just about everything the idiot in chief has done, maybe we can avoid catastrophe.

A blind squirrel could have seen us through the breakout from COVID lockdown. We should be doing much better and would be if Trump had won re-election. A side of me would like to see Biden win so you brain dead morons won't be able to blame Trump when dementia Joe's policies come to fruition. If Trump can reverse just about everything the idiot in chief has done, maybe we can avoid catastrophe.

Yeah, guy, here's the problem.

Of the last 11 recessions, 10 of them happened when Republicans were in charge. (2020, 2008, 2001, 1990, 1982, 1975, 1969, 1960, 1957, 1953)

Point was, Trump left the country in ruins between the plague, lockdowns, recession, and riots. The only president I can think of who left the country in worse shape when he left office was James Buchanan.

He was impeached over whether or not he thought a blowjob from Lewinsky constituted sex or not.

In his opinion, it wasn't. And heck, I don't consider a blowjob to be real sex, either.

Nonsense. Clinton faced impeachment for lies and falsehoods about his involvement with a staffer.

Even the most cultist of cult fucks must see this for the witch hunt it is.

You have to love NOVEL LEGAL PRECEDENTS used to prosecute the leading political opponent of the sitting President.

Remember when the cult said it was bad to go after your political enemies.

Seems they are OK with political witch hunts as long as their team hunts.

This is what I call overt faggotry.
Trump is not a sitting president.

This is beyond ridiculous.

NOW THE SDNY DOES NOT LIKE THAT TRUMP CAME UP WITH THE MONEY?

This is what we call a STALINESQUE WITCH HUNT.
Oh yeah she's pissed because Trump is not in a corner yet.

It wouldn't surprise me if he's has all the money somewhere just in case he needs it but why the hell should he just double over and give up for them?

This looks really bad on their part. Now she looks like a petulant spoiled brat that didn't get what she was hoping for.

Could also be they know there's a good chance this thing will be overturned so they were hoping that the super high bond would end everything before it got to the appeals court.

Last edited:
Okay, well, first you'd have to prove Joe knowingly took the documents and they just weren't packed by some GS13 trying to shove as much shit on boxes as she could.

The issue is "Mens Res" - Criminal intent. Joe didn't have any, Trump clearly did.

The problem there is all those other businesses did due diligence before applying for their loans. As opposed to your Fuhrer, who knowingly lied about the value of his properties.
He stole them as a senator dumbass.

Oh yeah she's pissed because Trump is not in a corner yet.

It wouldn't surprise me if he's has all the money somewhere just in case he needs it but why the hell should he just double over and give up for them?

This looks really bad on their part. Now she looks like a petulant spoiled brat that didn't get what she was hoping for.
Could also be they know there's a good chance this thing will be overturned so they were hoping that the super high Bond would end everything before it got to the appeals court.

Part of me hopes it stands as precedent and craters the entire NY real estate market.

They've opened a genie bottle and have no idea what they've let out.

It seems they NEVER consider downstream consequences…like the LA wealth tax or open borders.

Maddow and a guest MOCKED Virginia voters for saying immigration was a top issue for them. These elitist bitches laughed and said, “Well, they do border West Virginia.”

Now, criminal aliens are a problem for DC.

These people are so stupid, they think UNFETTERED ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION ONLY AFFECTS BORDER STATES.

So DAMN stupid.

Point was, Trump left the country in ruins between the plague, lockdowns, recession, and riots.

And all of these were out of his control. COVID most certainly wasn’t his doing and lockdowns, recession and riots were all the result of Democrats acting like fools. If Trump supporters decided to riot on a daily basis, would that be Biden’s fault or Trump supporter’s fault?

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
He put up cash as the collateral, so of course the company can cover it.

I wonder if they’re charging the usual 10% or if Trump negotiated them down.
Only bail bondsman get to charge 10%. If the amount is put up in cash, he gets it all back.

Forum List

Back