Corrupt NY AG Leticia James is now questioning the legality of the $175M bond posted by Trump

The issue with the bond is that:
Zoom in: James is asking either Trump's legal team or Knight Specialty Insurance Company, which is not registered with the Empire State's Department of Financial Services, to prove that it is financially able to perform under the bond, court records show.
Here is the two paragraph pleading. Because its not registered, they need to show they have the financial capacity to pay up. :

I am sure that will not be a problem.

This is beyond ridiculous.

NOW THE SDNY DOES NOT LIKE THAT TRUMP CAME UP WITH THE MONEY?

This is what we call a STALINESQUE WITCH HUNT.

How can she not realize how much this is hurting her side?

I'm starting to think she's secretly working for the Trump campaign.

How can she not realize how much this is hurting her side?

I'm starting to think she's secretly working for the Trump campaign.

No, they are this stupid.

She is a BLUE BUBBLE. ECHO CHAMBER. SHE THINKS THE ENTIRE PLANET IS WITH HER.

#Libtard

The issue is "Mens Res" - Criminal intent. Joe didn't have any, Trump clearly did.

What intent would that be? He was President when he took them.

The problem there is all those other businesses did due diligence before applying for their loans.

Uh yeah, I'm sure every homeowner did their due diligence. The law was meant to protect individuals from predatory lenders, not the other way around. Banks aren't nearly as vulnerable as i dividuals or even buisnesses and are required to do their own due diligence if they are FDIC insured. Deutsche bank made the conscious and informed decision to make the loan to Trump because they knew he was good for it. What do you know, they were correct. The entire case is an abuse of the law for political purposes. Plain and simple.

Once again
They demand something
It’s provided.
Then they demand who, what, when, where, why and how Did you provide it.
Endless witch hunting

There should really be zero bond.

The entire case is bullshit.

Literally everyone who owns real estate in NY has done the exact same thing.

The legal precedent is very dangerous for NY.

They will Never try to apply it to anyone else Ever.

Never before and never again.

Those intellectually dishonest cult fucks know this is BS. The TDS is so acute, they are fine with Biden DOJ lawfare because they do not like Trump.

It is straight brainwashing.

What intent would that be? He was President when he took them.
But he wasn't when he still had them.

Uh yeah, I'm sure every homeowner did their due diligence. The law was meant to protect individuals from predatory lenders, not the other way around. Banks aren't nearly as vulnerable as i dividuals or even buisnesses and are required to do their own due diligence if they are FDIC insured. Deutsche bank made the conscious and informed decision to make the loan to Trump because they knew he was good for it. What do you know, they were correct. The entire case is an abuse of the law for political purposes. Plain and simple.
To be honest with you, when I bought my current place (compared to the process I went through in 2004), they did due diligence and then some. Despite having a credit rating of 849, no credit card debt, a perfect payment schedule on my mortgage and having paid off two home equity loans and three mortgages previously, they still gave me a fiscal colonoscopy when I bought my current place. They even questioned a line of credit I had just opened with a furniture store. (Because I wasn't going to furnish my new house with the crappy furniture from my old one.) Oh, also, unlike Trump, I never filed for bankruptcy.

Okay, well, first you'd have to prove Joe knowingly took the documents and they just weren't packed by some GS13 trying to shove as much shit on boxes as she could.

The issue is "Mens Res" - Criminal intent. Joe didn't have any, Trump clearly did.

The problem there is all those other businesses did due diligence before applying for their loans. As opposed to your Fuhrer, who knowingly lied about the value of his properties.
You have totally deflected the story which was of course your goal!

You have totally deflected the story which was of course your goal!
Not at all.

Trump should have disclosed the actual values of his properties and not inflated them to get a better rate.

Now the guy can't even get a bond for a lowered amount to appeal the ruling without engaging in more graft.

It's like the guy can't help himself.

This is beyond ridiculous.

NOW THE SDNY DOES NOT LIKE THAT TRUMP CAME UP WITH THE MONEY?

This is what we call a STALINESQUE WITCH HUNT.
Not at all. Turns out the lender doesn't really have enough moolah to cover the debt....but your TWS hysteria is noted.

Cult fucks, try winning on your performance and the issues.

Why cant you?

Cult fucks, try winning on your performance and the issues.

Why cant you?
Record low unemployment for two years straight
Record high stock market

I can't think of any president who turned around a failed economy faster than Biden has.

But even if he hadn't, Trump is clearly too unstable, too inept, and too corrupt to be given a second shot.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
Once again
They demand something
It’s provided.
Then they demand who, what, when, where, why and how Did you provide it.
Endless witch hunting

And everyone sees. There's no way they don't understand this is hurting their side terribly.

They're literally driving people towards supporting Trump with this ridiculous persecution.

Forum List

Back