Corrupt NY AG Leticia James is now questioning the legality of the $175M bond posted by Trump

Even the most cultist of cult fucks must see this for the witch hunt it is.

You have to love NOVEL LEGAL PRECEDENTS used to prosecute the leading political opponent of the sitting President.

Remember when the cult said it was bad to go after your political enemies.

Seems they are OK with political witch hunts as long as their team hunts.

This is what I call overt faggotry.

This is beyond ridiculous.

NOW THE SDNY DOES NOT LIKE THAT TRUMP CAME UP WITH THE MONEY?

This is what we call a STALINESQUE WITCH HUNT.
He put up cash as the collateral, so of course the company can cover it.

I wonder if they’re charging the usual 10% or if Trump negotiated them down.

Even the most cultist of cult fucks must see this for the witch hunt it is.

You have to love NOVEL LEGAL PRECEDENTS used to prosecute the leading political opponent of the sitting President.

Remember when the cult said it was bad to go after your political enemies.

Seems they are OK with political witch hunts as long as their team hunts.

This is what I call overt faggotry.
Your side impeached Clinton over a blow job.

Things Trump has done are 100% worse, and he's not in office anymore.

She’s a big fat AA hoochie run amock
Without AA she would be working in a cafeteria

He was impeached for perjury. What he was lying about under oath is irrelevant.
Looked right into the camera and with a lecturing tone delivered to All Americans “I did not have sex….”

Last edited:
Looked right into the camera and with a lecturing tone delivered to All Americans “I i did not have sex….”
Well, let's look at that.

A lot of guys don't consider fellatio (That's Latin for Blow Job for all you MAGAts) to be actual sex.

He never stuck his penis in her vagina.

So what he said was LEGALLY true.

of course, he wasn't impeached for saying that to the American People, he was impeached for lying about it in court...

In a case where the judge ruled the issue wasn't evidentiary and the entire claim didn't meet legal sufficiency.

I'm glad to see that you are so happy with sticking to the letter of the law.

As such, Trump should be found guilty of everything he's been accused of doing, since there is no doubt he did them.
Ok, then let's prosecute Joe for his classified documents case as well.

And let's make sure to use the same NYC statute used against Trump to prosecute and heavily fine all business and individuals who may have over estimated their assets when obtaining a loan which they paid in full. Yeah ok. You go there.

Complete idiots...all of you.

Ok, then let's prosecute Joe for his classified documents case as well.

Okay, well, first you'd have to prove Joe knowingly took the documents and they just weren't packed by some GS13 trying to shove as much shit on boxes as she could.

The issue is "Mens Res" - Criminal intent. Joe didn't have any, Trump clearly did.

And let's make sure to use the same NYC statute used against Trump to prosecute and heavily fine all business and individuals who may have over estimated their assets when obtaining a loan which they paid in full. Yeah ok. You go there.

The problem there is all those other businesses did due diligence before applying for their loans. As opposed to your Fuhrer, who knowingly lied about the value of his properties.

Forum List

Back