Corrupt NY AG Leticia James is now questioning the legality of the $175M bond posted by Trump

1712706087260.png

Lettia's brother... :p

Why put $175 mil in collateral if you can just pay it yourself?
Are you serious?

If he pays it himself, he has to wait for the state to release it when he wins his case.

Surety companies charge a fee to do the waiting.

You have to be kidding, though. Right?

Are you serious?

If he pays it himself, he has to wait for the state to release it when he wins his case.

Surety companies charge a fee to do the waiting.

You have to be kidding, though. Right?
No, I'm not. He pay's a fee to use money he has to guarantee with money he can't touch anyway?

Stupid.

A black woman never would have gotten that far without being shot.

Um, yeah, a young white male with an automatic weapon. You see, I really don't have a problem with how the black man was handled. He was treated as a legitimate threat. My problem was the white guy was treated POLITELY, and even talked back to the officer.

Oh, Bullshit. This wasn't a peaceful demonstration, this was an attempt to overthrow the results of an election, orchestrated by a president who had been rejected by the American people. This is exactly the kind of "domestic enemy" I swore to protect the Constitution from.

The people in Seattle didn't try to overthrow the government.
From the photos, there were a lot of black people in that crowd and none of them got shot. In fact, I can’t think of a single report of any black protestors being shot that entire year.

The Left is absolutely luvin the river ocean of tears from you people.

Nearly EVERY so called conservative I know is on Facebook all the time.
I ask them why they would patronize a platform that has shat in their faces so many times.

With a brown nose they always give the same reply....."Can't go anywhere else, everybody else is on there"

Conservatives and the right is every bit as guilty and responsible for the collapse and destruction of America as ANY Leftist I don't give a sheet what excuse they bawl out.

Last edited:
From the photos, there were a lot of black people in that crowd and none of them got shot. In fact, I can’t think of a single report of any black protestors being shot that entire year.

Google is your friend.

This is beyond ridiculous.

NOW THE SDNY DOES NOT LIKE THAT TRUMP CAME UP WITH THE MONEY?

This is what we call a STALINESQUE WITCH HUNT.

Help me out. I need to understand this. For months now we have heard detailed explanations from Trump Pundits that the specifics of the crimes were not met.

Now when the shoe is on the other foot specifics don’t matter.

Forum List

Back