Corporate tax rate

Every comment on this forum that compares tax rate from country to country and suggest that's what is paid in those country's should not be allowed space on this forum/ It's not a opinion it's just a lie. That goes for every tax in this country. Personal and corporate. Allowing the rate to be the basis of a argument here is just plane nonsense. The only thing that counts is the reality of what they pay. I'm tired of the brain dead arguments from the right suggesting anything because of the rates and not the real rate they pay.
I'll tell you what. When we get rid of the brain dead argument that the Federal Government is supposed to take care of people, we'll start a conversation on talking about how much someone or something should pay.

Deal?
Good God every civilized country in the world back to the time of the roman empire took care of the people in need. Only hate gets you to have people starve in front of you and only stupidity takes you to a position that you see anyone who wants to can get by for nothing from money from the government.
And therein lies the rub. Very, very few would insist the government has no role in assisting those truly in need. The definition, though, of "in need" varies, from preventing starvation and death from easily treated diseases to guaranteeing free secondary education, childcare and transportation to those who could otherwise afford it on their own. Where you are on that spectrum drives the argument you make.
If a family of 4 is making 150K, they aren't affording secondary educ and childcare, plus a house, cars, food, insurance .....
If a family of 4 can't afford ALL of those things on 150K then they are too stupid to be earning that wage.

Every comment on this forum that compares tax rate from country to country and suggest that's what is paid in those country's should not be allowed space on this forum/ It's not a opinion it's just a lie. That goes for every tax in this country. Personal and corporate. Allowing the rate to be the basis of a argument here is just plane nonsense. The only thing that counts is the reality of what they pay. I'm tired of the brain dead arguments from the right suggesting anything because of the rates and not the real rate they pay.
I'll tell you what. When we get rid of the brain dead argument that the Federal Government is supposed to take care of people, we'll start a conversation on talking about how much someone or something should pay.

Deal?
Good God every civilized country in the world back to the time of the roman empire took care of the people in need. Only hate gets you to have people starve in front of you and only stupidity takes you to a position that you see anyone who wants to can get by for nothing from money from the government.
And therein lies the rub. Very, very few would insist the government has no role in assisting those truly in need. The definition, though, of "in need" varies, from preventing starvation and death from easily treated diseases to guaranteeing free secondary education, childcare and transportation to those who could otherwise afford it on their own. Where you are on that spectrum drives the argument you make.
If a family of 4 is making 150K, they aren't affording secondary educ and childcare, plus a house, cars, food, insurance .....
If a family of 4 can't afford ALL of those things on 150K then they are too stupid to be earning that wage.
In fact, they can afford it. It is called, Planning and saving. But people like Bendog think no one should ever plan for the future, theirs or their childrens.

The corporate tax rate should be zero. It's a double tax on the owners and a pure job killer. You hate working people
That is ignorant on so many levels I don't even know where to start. Corporations have a liability shield for the owners, they are considered individuals when it comes to freedom of speech, they pay no social security tax on their income, they can deduct the cost of health insurance and other benefits, and yet you want them to have all these benefits for FLIPPIN FREE. Talk about freeloading.

No, I said money should be taxed ONCE. My God, you're a complete fucking moron.

Winston: Duh, dar, kaz, if it's taxed twice now and you remove one of those taxes, it isn't taxed at all!

Fucking loon propagandist. The only thing that's funny about you is that you're Winston and you're a total Big Brother supporter
The double tax shit is absolutely stupid. You pick up your paycheck. You paid taxes and you go to the grocery store with what's left, you paid taxes again. Damn, DOUBLE TAX. Then you pay your power bill, damn, taxed again. DOUBLE TAX. You tell me, when the sam hell the corporation paid taxes on their damn profits? When, tell me? You get double taxed, but corporations, they don't. The don't even get double taxed on profits from foreign operations, the taxes they pay are fully deductible.

And I didn't even mention the ignorance of claiming the corporate tax rate is a job killer. How many jobs did Trump's corporate tax cut create? How much of that tax cut was spent on corporate stock buybacks? Company has a thousand dollars in profit. Corporate tax rate is, say, 40%. They could spend that thousand bucks to hire someone and it would cost them $600. Now, the corporate tax rate is 20%, they spend that thousand to hire someone it will cost them $800. You do realize that when it costs more to hire someone the chances of hiring them is less, right? Supply and demand familiar to you?

You and your friend start a business in your garage. You pay for the business together.

You earn $1.

The government charges tax on the $1 on the pool you and your friend created.

You split the money that's left.

The government charges you taxes on the same money again.

That's double taxation. Get your stupid shit out of here

The corporate tax rate should be zero. It's a double tax on the owners and a pure job killer. You hate working people
That is ignorant on so many levels I don't even know where to start. Corporations have a liability shield for the owners, they are considered individuals when it comes to freedom of speech, they pay no social security tax on their income, they can deduct the cost of health insurance and other benefits, and yet you want them to have all these benefits for FLIPPIN FREE. Talk about freeloading.

Winston: Duh, dar, kaz, if it's taxed twice now and you remove one of those taxes, it isn't taxed at all!

Fucking loon propagandist. The only thing that's funny about you is that you're Winston and you're a total Big Brother supporter
The double tax shit is absolutely stupid. You pick up your paycheck. You paid taxes and you go to the grocery store with what's left, you paid taxes again. Damn, DOUBLE TAX. Then you pay your power bill, damn, taxed again. DOUBLE TAX. You tell me, when the sam hell the corporation paid taxes on their damn profits? When, tell me? You get double taxed, but corporations, they don't. The don't even get double taxed on profits from foreign operations, the taxes they pay are fully deductible.

And I didn't even mention the ignorance of claiming the corporate tax rate is a job killer. How many jobs did Trump's corporate tax cut create? How much of that tax cut was spent on corporate stock buybacks? Company has a thousand dollars in profit. Corporate tax rate is, say, 40%. They could spend that thousand bucks to hire someone and it would cost them $600. Now, the corporate tax rate is 20%, they spend that thousand to hire someone it will cost them $800. You do realize that when it costs more to hire someone the chances of hiring them is less, right? Supply and demand familiar to you?
How much did you pay in SS and Medicare last year? Yeah, you failed to take into account that your employer paid a like amount for your benefit. That's is per employee. How much did your employer contribute to your health and dental insurance? Yeah, that's a tax too. I bet you use the hell out of FMLA every time you get the chance--yeah a tax on the employer. Do you get sick leave? Yep, another tax on business. That is not taking into account the cost of fees and licenses to various government entities. You short sighted morons can't see beyond the ends of your noses.

So, corporations never get taxed on their investments in machinery, office supplies...oh, and get this. PAYROLL! A hundred other items you seem to be blind to.

If a corporation has to pay more in texes, they don't hire people. Its really a no-brainer

All true. But just more directly when a C corp earns a dollar, it pays taxes on the dollar then when it's distributed to the owners however it's distributed you pay taxes on the same dollar again.

Then as you correctly point out there are a bunch of other taxes piled on top of that

Deal?
In fact, they can afford it. It is called, Planning and saving. But people like Bendog think no one should ever plan for the future, theirs or their childrens.
Bendog figures you can't raise a family of four on 150K! I could raise a family of four, buy a house, two cars, have insurance and health insurance, contribute to a 401K and save for the kids education and STILL have enough left over to take a couple of nice vacations every year. Bendog is a fiscal moron.

So......cut Tax Expenditures????

g5000? Is that YOU???

:laughing0301:

Yes, cut expenditures!
MAGA
R u guys now on the G5000 bandwagon?

I have pretty much always been on the tax issue.
MAGA

Set the rate to zero. That’s what a lot of them pay anyway.

Deal?

You ignorant fools have to learn to get out of your own way.
The solution is simple...send home the 20-40 million illegal wetbacks you've recruited and close the border....watch wages rise, watch blacks thrive, watch crime decrease, watch our education and healthcare systems improve, watch government spending decrease, watch you degenerates stop bitching and begging for free shit...
TA-DA!
What else can I teach you?

How much did you pay in SS and Medicare last year? Yeah, you failed to take into account that your employer paid a like amount for your benefit. That's is per employee. How much did your employer contribute to your health and dental insurance? Yeah, that's a tax too. I bet you use the hell out of FMLA every time you get the chance--yeah a tax on the employer. Do you get sick leave? Yep, another tax on business. That is not taking into account the cost of fees and licenses to various government entities. You short sighted morons can't see beyond the ends of your noses.
Every single one of those "taxes" you mentioned is COMPLETELY DEDUCTIBLE FROM INCOME. It is paid with PRE-TAX dollars. Same for fees and licenses.

You and your friend start a business in your garage. You pay for the business together.

You earn $1.

That is like the tax on dividends. That is not applicable to the corporate tax. Plus, it is two different people. The people that is the corporation and the people that is me. The double tax argument is still STUPID. And you are still a dumbass

You earn $1.

That is like the tax on dividends. That is not applicable to the corporate tax. Plus, it is two different people. The people that is the corporation and the people that is me. The double tax argument is still STUPID. And you are still a dumbass
After this ignorant diatribe ^^^, you have some gall calling anyone a dumbass, Dumbass.

Deal?

The solution is simple...send home the 20-40 million illegal wetbacks you've recruited and close the border....watch wages rise, watch blacks thrive, watch crime decrease, watch our education and healthcare systems improve, watch government spending decrease, watch you degenerates stop bitching and begging for free shit...
TA-DA!
Every single economists worth two shits will tell you that all those "illegal wetbacks" enhance productivity and increase wages except for low-skilled workers. A brick layer works by himself. He mixes the cement, he carries the bricks, and he lays the bricks. Then he hires an "illegal wetback" who mixes the cement and carries the brick. He spends more time doing skilled labor, is more productive, and makes more than enough extra money to pay the "illegal wetback".

DEDUCTIBLE FROM INCOME
What are they deductible from? How about taxes moron. You're excused. STFU.
How hard is this to understand. Corporate taxes are applied to profits. All those costs are deducted from income before profit is determined. There is no damn "double tax". The only time double taxation occurs is when a corporation pays taxes on income and then stockholders pay taxes on dividends. But even then, usually the dividends are taxed at a special rate. And as explained to another dumbass, the corporation is one person, the shareholder is another person. You want to eliminate that type of double taxation then eliminate the corporate shield, which I am quite sure you have no clue as to what that is, and I am more than willing to allow dividends to flow tax free.

A brick layer works by himself.
You don't know shit about masons. Just STFU, every time you post you make your stupidity more evident.

You morons are not even in my league.
HaHaHa, Tell me again about brick masons. Do you know what a hod carrier is? Nope. You've never worked an honest job in your entire miserable life. GFY.

Deal?

TA-DA!
Every single economists worth two shits will tell you that all those "illegal wetbacks" enhance productivity and increase wages except for low-skilled workers. A brick layer works by himself. He mixes the cement, he carries the bricks, and he lays the bricks. Then he hires an "illegal wetback" who mixes the cement and carries the brick. He spends more time doing skilled labor, is more productive, and makes more than enough extra money to pay the "illegal wetback".
Cool theory Gustavo...but fuck your personal FEELZ....now link us to some data.

You wrote..." just plane nonsense"? and then you make an obvious statement:
"brain dead arguments" about YOU!
It is pretty "plain" that you are a perfect example of brain dead!

I agree. Besides, if any spending should be cut it should be discretionary spending not entitlement spending.

Forum List

Back