Corporate tax rate

jbander

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2016
Every comment on this forum that compares tax rate from country to country and suggest that's what is paid in those country's should not be allowed space on this forum/ It's not a opinion it's just a lie. That goes for every tax in this country. Personal and corporate. Allowing the rate to be the basis of a argument here is just plane nonsense. The only thing that counts is the reality of what they pay. I'm tired of the brain dead arguments from the right suggesting anything because of the rates and not the real rate they pay.

Every comment on this forum that compares tax rate from country to country and suggest that's what is paid in those country's should not be allowed space on this forum/ It's not a opinion it's just a lie. That goes for every tax in this country. Personal and corporate. Allowing the rate to be the basis of a argument here is just plane nonsense. The only thing that counts is the reality of what they pay. I'm tired of the brain dead arguments from the right suggesting anything because of the rates and not the real rate they pay.
So......cut Tax Expenditures????

g5000? Is that YOU???

:laughing0301:

A type C corporation pays zero income tax and free from employee liability, past owner thereof.

I'll tell you what. When we get rid of the brain dead argument that the Federal Government is supposed to take care of people, we'll start a conversation on talking about how much someone or something should pay.

Deal?

I'll tell you what. When we get rid of the brain dead argument that the Federal Government is supposed to take care of people, we'll start a conversation on talking about how much someone or something should pay.

Deal?
Good God every civilized country in the world back to the time of the roman empire took care of the people in need. Only hate gets you to have people starve in front of you and only stupidity takes you to a position that you see anyone who wants to can get by for nothing from money from the government.

Its not the tax rate as much as the tax rate relative to other countries. If Ireland has the lowest tax rate corporations will flock to Ireland. The US needs to have a "competitive" tax rate, but not necessarily the lowest. If a corporation leaves the US for a lower tax rate country, their products should get punitive tariffs or some other tax assessment.

Deal?
Good God every civilized country in the world back to the time of the roman empire took care of the people in need. Only hate gets you to have people starve in front of you and only stupidity takes you to a position that you see anyone who wants to can get by for nothing from money from the government.
You mean like the democrats do in CA?

The American people have trillions of dollars in retirement money invested in corporations. Tell us again why we should want to punish that golden goose??

im tired of the brain dead arguments from the left where all they want to do is raise the rates without doing away with the problem.
The problem being, the duopoly are all corporatists, so they make so many expenditures, you can get out of taxes.
We need to do away with all expenditures. THATS how we fix our "tax problem" NOT by adding another million words to our multi million word tax code.

The American people have trillions of dollars in retirement money invested in corporations. Tell us again why we should want to punish that golden goose??
The key phrase is type C corporation, zero income tax. You can't find one in the stock market.

g5000? Is that YOU???

Yes, cut expenditures!
MAGA

If Ireland has the lowest tax rate corporations will flock to Ireland.
In name only. Corporations play games, that’s all they do with taxes. Their games don’t benefit anyone but themselves.

im tired of the brain dead arguments from the left where all they want to do is raise the rates without doing away with the problem.
The problem being, the duopoly are all corporatists, so they make so many expenditures, you can get out of taxes.
We need to do away with all expenditures. THATS how we fix our "tax problem" NOT by adding another million words to our multi million word tax code.

Agree 100%, but our gubnit also has a massive spending problem that needs to be dealt with.
MAGA

g5000? Is that YOU???

Yes, cut expenditures!
MAGA
That's overhead for the uninitiated. A type C corporation has to pay that from petty cash.

The key phrase is type C corporation, zero income tax. You can't find one in the stock market.
All corporations generate tax revenue. The corporate hating left dishonestly refuse to admit this.

Deal?

This is what I mean. Idiocy abounds with you people.

No one said anything about not caring for people. I said you clowns need to learn the roles our governments play in our society.

The Federal Government does NOT take care of people. That is the purpose of each individual State.

So, until you can have an honest conversation a this BS, then I suggest you stop with the whining that taxes are assessed on rate instead of the total amount.

All corporations generate tax revenue. The corporate hating left dishonestly refuse to admit this.
The owners or owner and employees of a type C corporation have to pay income tax. However, I took no wages for two years and beat the tax man for two years.

The owners or owner and employees of a type C corporation have to pay income tax. However, I took no wages for two years and beat the tax man for two years.
Then there is sales tax, business property tax, public transportation tax, all manner of fees and other taxes. Federal, State and local government look on corporations and businesses as their piggy banks.

The Federal Government does NOT take care of people. That is the purpose of each individual State.
Taking care of people is a personal duty--the government is not your mommy. The only care the government owes the people is in public infrastructure and protection from predatory business practices. The government's job is not wealth redistribution or charity.

Forum List

Back