Corporate tax rate

I covered this at the beginning of the conversation, moron.

So if you and your buddy start a business in your garage, and you each put in half the money, you and your buddy then did NOT pay the businesses taxes. That's what you're claiming. Even though the value of your business went down exactly by the identical amount of the taxes you paid and the money came out of the money you paid to buy your business.

I am only humoring you. I have a degree and career in business, economics and finance and have owned several businesses. Your only qualification for this discussion is that you are Cliff Clavin and you know everything. You lecture your doctor on how to practice medicine, you lecture your mechanic how to fix your car and you call the network every time an astrophysicist comes on to explain what he got wrong.

You're a know it all ass. But you are amusing, just because you think you know so much more than you do even though you have zero reason to think that. My favorite is that you think it's not double taxation because of limited liability, as if that makes any sense at all
If you have a degree in business or finance I would suggest seeking a refund. Economics, maybe, George Mason? If my buddy and I start a business it would probably not be incorporated so we wouldn't pay corporate income taxes. It would be a partnership and income would be taxed once, on our personal income tax statements. Even if we formed an LLC, the taxes would still be paid as personal income taxes divided per the partner agreement. No double taxation. Your scenario is not applicable to the discussion at hand, and frankly, anyone that owned a business greater than a lemonade stand in the front yard, would know better. So I am calling bullshit.

Yes, business schools need to teach Marxism or they are incompetent.

Question dodged, like you dodge every point.

But then you said a business is a person, obviously you were stupid when this started. I pointed that out at the time and said this is just for fun.

It's dull now. If you want to continue the discussion with me, you're going to have to start answering my questions. In the meantime, ride on Cowboy
A business is not a person, a corporation is. Since Roman times a corporation has been considered a juristic person. The Supreme Court has confirmed.

Bank of United States v Baltimore
Louisville, Cincinnati, and Charleston Railroad v Letson
Mashall v Baltimore and Ohio Railroad
County of Santa Clara v Southern Pacific Railroad
Smyth v Ames
Hale v Henkel
Russian Volunteer Fleet v. United States
United States v Martin Linen Supply Co.
Citizens United v. FEC
Burwell v Hobby Lobby

I am willing to bet you celebrated the last two decisions from the modern era.

A corporation is property. "We the People" doesn't mention corporations. And people can't be property, yet businesses are owned by people.

You're playing games between "business" and "corporation" trying to make them sound like different things.

Corporation is just a legal structure for a business. Corporations wouldn't exist without businesses

So if you and your buddy start a business in your garage, and you each put in half the money, you and your buddy then did NOT pay the businesses taxes. That's what you're claiming. Even though the value of your business went down exactly by the identical amount of the taxes you paid and the money came out of the money you paid to buy your business.

I am only humoring you. I have a degree and career in business, economics and finance and have owned several businesses. Your only qualification for this discussion is that you are Cliff Clavin and you know everything. You lecture your doctor on how to practice medicine, you lecture your mechanic how to fix your car and you call the network every time an astrophysicist comes on to explain what he got wrong.

You're a know it all ass. But you are amusing, just because you think you know so much more than you do even though you have zero reason to think that. My favorite is that you think it's not double taxation because of limited liability, as if that makes any sense at all
If you have a degree in business or finance I would suggest seeking a refund. Economics, maybe, George Mason? If my buddy and I start a business it would probably not be incorporated so we wouldn't pay corporate income taxes. It would be a partnership and income would be taxed once, on our personal income tax statements. Even if we formed an LLC, the taxes would still be paid as personal income taxes divided per the partner agreement. No double taxation. Your scenario is not applicable to the discussion at hand, and frankly, anyone that owned a business greater than a lemonade stand in the front yard, would know better. So I am calling bullshit.

But then you said a business is a person, obviously you were stupid when this started. I pointed that out at the time and said this is just for fun.

It's dull now. If you want to continue the discussion with me, you're going to have to start answering my questions. In the meantime, ride on Cowboy
A business is not a person, a corporation is. Since Roman times a corporation has been considered a juristic person. The Supreme Court has confirmed.

Smyth v Ames
Hale v Henkel
Citizens United v. FEC
Burwell v Hobby Lobby

A corporation is property. "We the People" doesn't mention corporations. And people can't be property, yet businesses are owned by people.

You're playing games between "business" and "corporation" trying to make them sound like different things.

Corporation is just a legal structure for a business. Corporations wouldn't exist without businesses
I am not playing games. Corporations pay the corporate income tax, businesses do not. I am sorry all this is over your head.

Smyth v Ames
Hale v Henkel
Citizens United v. FEC
Burwell v Hobby Lobby

I am not playing games. Corporations pay the corporate income tax, businesses do not. I am sorry all this is over your head.

LOL, you say you aren't playing games, then you say businesses are unrelated to corporations.

You just love the smell of your own shit

Smyth v Ames
Hale v Henkel
Citizens United v. FEC
Burwell v Hobby Lobby

LOL, you say you aren't playing games, then you say businesses are unrelated to corporations.

Look you stupid shit, what the fawk is this thread about? The corporate tax. Do businesses pay the corporate tax? Oh wait, you probably don't know rather they do or they don't so I will tell you. THEY DON'T. There is no such thing as a business income tax. And as I have explained, the corporate tax is the price corporations are more than willing to pay in order to have the liability protection of the corporate shield. Hell, they are accepting it to protect their shareholders. Imagine how reluctant people would be to invest in a stock if they knew they were on the hook for any damages caused by the company.

Smyth v Ames
Hale v Henkel
Citizens United v. FEC
Burwell v Hobby Lobby

Look you stupid shit, what the fawk is this thread about? The corporate tax. Do businesses pay the corporate tax? Oh wait, you probably don't know rather they do or they don't so I will tell you. THEY DON'T. There is no such thing as a business income tax. And as I have explained, the corporate tax is the price corporations are more than willing to pay in order to have the liability protection of the corporate shield. Hell, they are accepting it to protect their shareholders. Imagine how reluctant people would be to invest in a stock if they knew they were on the hook for any damages caused by the company.

All significant businesses and most insignificant businesses are some form of corporation.

Your pretending they are unrelated is how stupid you are.

That and my original argument was that corporate taxes are double taxation. Your reply was the corporations are "people" and that they pay the taxes, not their OWNERS.

You think your car pays your registration fee, not the owner. Your house pays real estate taxes, not the owner.

It's some stupid shit fueled by your Marxism

Forum List

Back