CORONAVIRUS- Read this Now!

Here we are at the beginning of a pandemic and some people are so desperate to create a hero from a zero that you're pumping up trumps claims by comparing them with the end result of Obamas pandemic. That's how stupid you trump supporters are.

COVID19 is no joke. You don't want to get it. You can talk that hardly anybody dies idiocy if you want to, but COVID19 is at least 2 times stronger than the normal flu. And you definitely don't want to get the normal flu even if you don't die. So keep listening to trump if you want to, but his ass ain't no doctor. He's a old spoiled brat living off an inheritance from his father who fooled 62 million people by promoting himself as something he was not. And you could end up very sick or dead by continuing to listen to him.

....and you're dark skinned spoiled brat who thinks whitey owes him. Go away.
Anonymous tough kid behind the screen. :71:

You are? Because trumps incompetence is costing Americans..
I was referring to him, Uncle Remus, not you.

Here we are at the beginning of a pandemic and some people are so desperate to create a hero from a zero that you're pumping up trumps claims by comparing them with the end result of Obamas pandemic. That's how stupid you trump supporters are.

COVID19 is no joke. You don't want to get it. You can talk that hardly anybody dies idiocy if you want to, but COVID19 is at least 2 times stronger than the normal flu. And you definitely don't want to get the normal flu even if you don't die. So keep listening to trump if you want to, but his ass ain't no doctor. He's a old spoiled brat living off an inheritance from his father who fooled 62 million people by promoting himself as something he was not. And you could end up very sick or dead by continuing to listen to him.

LOL, you and IQ2 close?

y55byb279vc41.jpg

~S~
Has our society become this jaded and unfeeling ?
People are dropping like fucking flies and we're talking about it
like it's a sit-com.

I understand, Elmer Fudd.

LOL, you and IQ2 close?

You got problems punk. If you want to talk about race, there is a section for it whereby I can chew your ass up with evidence supporting my position. You don't have a position based on fact, all you have is a big mouth and you get to talk crazy in a forum. This thread is about COVID-19 and at this point our leadership has failed us in regard to this very serious matter of health.

You got problems punk. If you want to talk about race, there is a section for it whereby I can chew your ass up with evidence supporting my position. You don't have a position based on fact, all you have is a big mouth and you get to talk crazy in a forum. This thread is about COVID-19 and at this point our leadership has failed us in regard to this very serious matter of health.
I don't care what your skin looks like, trust me, ( that's between you and your old pal -J ) but blaming Trump for something that is 100% China's fault is lame, even from a Democrat.

I don't care what your skin looks like, trust me, ( that's between you and your old pal -J ) but blaming Trump for something that is 100% China's fault is lame, even from a Democrat.

I was talking to jag, not you. I blame trump for his response to this. People got this virus in America who have not seen China. Your refusal to see that is typical of a trumper.

Forum List

Back