CORONAVIRUS- Read this Now!

I was talking to jag, not you. I blame trump for his response to this. People got this virus in America who have not seen China. Your refusal to see that is typical of a trumper.
Blame the MSM if anyone.
After 3 years of the bullshit witch hunt on Russia and Trump, then a year of trying to impeach him for something Biden and the DNC actually did in Ukraine and now they're shoving him down our throats in the primaries....Americans don't know who to believe anymore. I never watched Fox until about 3 years ago, and I'm not a "Trumper" just because I'm supportive of him, so don't be trying to pigeonhole me with all your Hillary goggles on.....you can't fool me.

I was talking to jag, not you. I blame trump for his response to this. People got this virus in America who have not seen China. Your refusal to see that is typical of a trumper.
Blame the MSM if anyone.
After 4 years of the bullshit witch hunt on Russia and Trump, then a year of trying to impeach him for something Biden actually did and now they're shoving him down our throats in the primaries....Americans don't know who to believe anymore. I never watched Fox until about 3 years ago, and I'm not a "Trumper" just because I'm supportive of him. Don't try to pigeonhole me with your Hillary goggles on.

No, the MSM has nothing to do with the administration of policy designed to address this problem. There was no bullshit witch hunt, that's a lie made up by trump that you have chosen to believe. And trump was impeached for violating the law. Biden didn't do anything but trump is trying to pin something on him he can use for his campaign. We know who to believe, it's you conservatives who are confused. trump has lied to you consistently and the people on the democratic side are voting for Biden. Stop blaming the so called MSM for trumps errors. The president must do his job no matter what and trump has not done his. I have nothing to do with Hillary, she's not even in the picture.

No, the MSM has nothing to do with the administration of policy designed to address this problem. There was no bullshit witch hunt, that's a lie made up by trump that you have chosen to believe. And trump was impeached for violating the law. Biden didn't do anything but trump is trying to pin something on him he can use for his campaign. We know who to believe, it's you conservatives who are confused. trump has lied to you consistently and the people on the democratic side are voting for Biden. Stop blaming the so called MSM for trumps errors. The president must do his job no matter what and trump has not done his. I have nothing to do with Hillary, she's not even in the picture.

Where was Obama's checks in the mail in 2009 ??
The Trump team is on the job.

Obama moved faster than trump and if you look at the timeline of both situations you'll see that. At this same amount of time during Obama, I believe vaccines were available, while most of us can't even get tests now. Stop listening to trump lie to you about the job Obama did. On top of that, Obama created a team to address situations like this that trump closed.

Obama moved faster than trump and if you look at the timeline of both situations you'll see that. Stop listening to trump lie to you about the job Obama did. On top of that Obama created a team to address situations like this that trump closed.
I voted for Obama.:icon_rolleyes:
(Only once.)
So why don't you stop assuming things about people you don't know ?

Obama moved faster than trump and if you look at the timeline of both situations you'll see that. Stop listening to trump lie to you about the job Obama did. On top of that Obama created a team to address situations like this that trump closed.
I voted for Obama.:icon_rolleyes:
(Only once.)
So why don't you stop assuming things about people you don't know ?
You support trump now. So that's what I am addressing.

I abhor alarmist, so I fretted posting this.

Coronavirus is on the verge of being a global pandemic if it isn’t already. I urge you all to read this series of tweets, and do your own independent research. Just imagine if the global economy slows by 1% or 10% or even higher for the next 2 quarters. Multiple companies, Apple among them, have already warned of lower first quarter because of this virus. I’ve said my peace.

Kai Kupferschmidt on Twitter
When deaths outpace the common flu, get back to me...

Italy just passed China's death toll.
Coronavirus Update (Live): 236,921 Cases and 9,829 Deaths from COVID-19 Virus Outbreak - Worldometer

Coronavirus is on the verge of being a global pandemic if it isn’t already. I urge you all to read this series of tweets, and do your own independent research. Just imagine if the global economy slows by 1% or 10% or even higher for the next 2 quarters. Multiple companies, Apple among them, have already warned of lower first quarter because of this virus. I’ve said my peace.

California Condor (@Condor_Law) Tweeted:
Very interesting:

#China has made a miraculous recovery from #WuhanVirus — 90% of their big businesses companies & manufacturing are running at 100%, selling goods to the US & Europe, which are on lock-down!

#CoronaHoax #coronahysteria @realDonaldTrump @DHSgov @VP @GOPLeader California Condor on Twitter

California Condor on Twitter

When deaths outpace the common flu, get back to me...

Italy just passed China's death toll.
Coronavirus Update (Live): 236,921 Cases and 9,829 Deaths from COVID-19 Virus Outbreak - Worldometer
Somebody wants Iran's nukes and the Vatican's money

Let's not forget about all the instances
of Chinese 'tourists' caught in restricted areas
taking pictures and videos, caught with lap tops
flash drives, multiple cellphones in hotel rooms...

There are 3, I believe, that are sitting in jail
after being tried and convicted

Chinese national arrested trying to photograph restricted US military site
https://qz.com/1776246/chinese-national-arrested-trying-to-photograph-us-military-site/
Chinese nationals caught surveilling same US military base twice in 2 weeks

The first article is from Dec. 27, 2019
the second from Jan.7, 2020...the 'start' of 'pneumonia outbreak'
better know now as CoV-19

Very interesting:

#China has made a miraculous recovery from #WuhanVirus — 90% of their big businesses companies & manufacturing are running at 100%, selling goods to the US & Europe, which are on lock-down!

#CoronaHoax #coronahysteria @realDonaldTrump @DHSgov @VP @GOPLeader California Condor on Twitter

Unfortunately the economic damage has been done for the most part. I can’t see a path for a V shaped recovery.

Very interesting:

Unfortunately the economic damage has been done for the most part. I can’t see a path for a V shaped recovery.

The democrats see a path to a Marxist dictatorship though, and they are rushing down it on the backs of their media whores.

(assuming China, Iran and others may be under-reporting fatalities, it could be a lot more already)
In my humble opinion all countries all over the world are under-reporting fatalities (and the same thing are doing international agencies like the WHO). When it comes to epidemic spreading through the whole planet nobody wants to tell the all the truth (it might be too sad and depressive for the people) :frown:

Forum List

Back