CORONAVIRUS- Read this Now!

CDC: No longer a matter of if coronavirus will spread in US communities, but when

"Ultimately we expect we will see community spread in this country," said Messonier. "It’s not so much a question of if this will happen anymore, but rather more a question of exactly when this will happen and how many people in this country will have severe illness."
10 dead in Italy and they haven't found the source yet.

ccf29050375be5b0b727175c7763000a

Did Pope Francis get it after hugging and kissing people in the crowd in Bari?

Pope Francis 'sick' a day after meeting masked Ash Wednesday audience
Maybe God's divine healing powers will be put to the ultimate test.

This is a good example of media hysterics.
The coverage of the Russia hoax was media hysterics.
This is real
  • Death toll: The novel coronavirus has killed at least 2,800 people worldwide, the vast majority in mainland China.
  • Global spread: There have been more than 82,000 global cases with infections in every continent except Antarctica.

Yeah....I know. Remember when everybody was going to get Aids? How about H1N1? It was called the deadliest pandemic of the 20th century. Then in 1968 we had the "Hong Kong Flu," before that the "Asian Flu" (2,000,000 deaths BTW), and let's not forget Ebola......Way back we had the Black Plague, Cholera Pandemic, and so on. Just some perspective...The more we panic the worse things will get.

Yeah....I know. Remember when everybody was going to get Aids? How about H1N1? It was called the deadliest pandemic of the 20th century. Then in 1968 we had the "Hong Kong Flu," before that the "Asian Flu" (2,000,000 deaths BTW), and let's not forget Ebola......Way back we had the Black Plague, Cholera Pandemic, and so on. Just some perspective...The more we panic the worse things will get.

....The deliberate genocide of over a million Native Americans with smallpox
"and so on"....
714BZCSQX8L._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.gif

Last edited:
The profiteering has started already.

Hand sanitisers, which were going for 99c, are now costing €4.99-

Kids will buy them or their parents will. Buy stock. Sell quickly though. It won't last.

CDC: No longer a matter of if coronavirus will spread in US communities, but when

"Ultimately we expect we will see community spread in this country," said Messonier. "It’s not so much a question of if this will happen anymore, but rather more a question of exactly when this will happen and how many people in this country will have severe illness."
10 dead in Italy and they haven't found the source yet.

ccf29050375be5b0b727175c7763000a

Did Pope Francis get it after hugging and kissing people in the crowd in Bari?

Maybe God's divine healing powers will be put to the ultimate test.
Wanna bet?

I abhor alarmist, so I fretted posting this.

Coronavirus is on the verge of being a global pandemic if it isn’t already. I urge you all to read this series of tweets, and do your own independent research. Just imagine if the global economy slows by 1% or 10% or even higher for the next 2 quarters. Multiple companies, Apple among them, have already warned of lower first quarter because of this virus. I’ve said my peace.

Kai Kupferschmidt on Twitter
When deaths outpace the common flu, get back to me...

This thread was never about the amount of deaths. It was about the economic impact, so I’m Justin getting back to you to ask, do you understand yet?

Coronavirus is on the verge of being a global pandemic if it isn’t already. I urge you all to read this series of tweets, and do your own independent research. Just imagine if the global economy slows by 1% or 10% or even higher for the next 2 quarters. Multiple companies, Apple among them, have already warned of lower first quarter because of this virus. I’ve said my peace.

This thread was never about the amount of deaths. It was about the economic impact, so I’m Justin getting back to you to ask, do you understand yet?
It isn’t hurting me economically as of yet. Actually, I’m doing a bit better than usual for this time of year. In no small part due to this manufactured crisis.

It isn’t hurting me economically as of yet. Actually, I’m doing a bit better than usual for this time of year. In no small part due to this manufactured crisis.

Dance, dance, dance....

Probably need to check the latest talking points for fresh excuses.

Dance, dance, dance....

Whatever helps you feel better...

This is a good example of media hysterics.
The coverage of the Russia hoax was media hysterics.
This is real
  • Death toll: The novel coronavirus has killed at least 2,800 people worldwide, the vast majority in mainland China.
  • Global spread: There have been more than 82,000 global cases with infections in every continent except Antarctica.

The more we panic the worse things will get.
Absolutely right!
Panicking is always the worst thing to do! :smile:

Dance, dance, dance....

Whatever helps you feel better...

Well, that would be something different altogether.

Here we are at the beginning of a pandemic and some people are so desperate to create a hero from a zero that you're pumping up trumps claims by comparing them with the end result of Obamas pandemic. That's how stupid you trump supporters are.

COVID19 is no joke. You don't want to get it. You can talk that hardly anybody dies idiocy if you want to, but COVID19 is at least 2 times stronger than the normal flu. And you definitely don't want to get the normal flu even if you don't die. So keep listening to trump if you want to, but his ass ain't no doctor. He's a old spoiled brat living off an inheritance from his father who fooled 62 million people by promoting himself as something he was not. And you could end up very sick or dead by continuing to listen to him.

Forum List

Back