CORONAVIRUS- Read this Now!

You didnt do shit. As the death toll can attest to.
That's a stupid analysis. The death rate among those infected is what matters. We are talking about preventing a pandemic... and you say something stupid like, 'get back to me, once it is a pandemic":... how duuuuumb....

If it starts killing more people than the flu, that will be because we have not prevented a pandemic. Dumbass.

The problem I see is, while it's contagious for person-to-person transmission (don't know about animal-to-human), there is no vaccine. Thus, if you get it, then you have to be quarantined until you are healthy again. How many people will do self-quarantine in their own home? Thus, the authorities want to set up quarantine places in empty warehouses and military bases elsewhere which becomes a problem in and of itself. In California, we are facing a decision of using a military base or a populated suburban area -- ‘Why here?’ California officials question feds’ plan for coronavirus quarantine site.

Coronavirus: Travis AFB's infected people must go - but where?

ETA: Here are the chances:

"While more than 80% of patients are reported to have a mild version of the disease and will recover, about one in seven develops pneumonia, difficulty breathing and other severe symptoms. About 5% of patients have critical illness, including respiratory failure, septic shock and multi-organ failure."

The coronavirus may be ‘Disease X’ health experts warned about

Last edited:
The problem I see is, while it's contagious for person-to-person transmission (don't know about animal-to-human), there is no vaccine. Thus, if you get it, then you have to be quarantined until you are healthy again. How many people will do self-quarantine in their own home? Thus, the authorities want to set up quarantine places in empty warehouses and military bases elsewhere which becomes a problem in and of itself. In California, we are facing a decision of using a military base or a populated suburban area -- ‘Why here?’ California officials question feds’ plan for coronavirus quarantine site.

"While more than 80% of patients are reported to have a mild version of the disease and will recover, about one in seven develops pneumonia, difficulty breathing and other severe symptoms. About 5% of patients have critical illness, including respiratory failure, septic shock and multi-organ failure."

CA is the most unsanitary state in the union and corona virus with only Iran a possibly junky sharing drugs, so far. CA and Latin America have a high probability of getting very hard before the election no matter what strategy is used.

CA is the most unsanitary state in the union and corona virus with only Iran a possibly junky sharing drugs, so far. CA and Latin America have a high probability of getting very hard before the election no matter what strategy is used.

Cali is not the most unsanitary state in the Union. If you think so, then don't eat or touch the food products we send out to the other states and starve like the rodent you are.

ETA: The state usually leads the nation, so it will be spreading to your state soon. I would take heed of what is happening.

I would. Why would I prefer a leper colony so to speak. Time to put another 3/4 cow order for freezer

Not worried about it.

The End Times aren’t here yet but it’s getting closer.

I abhor alarmist, so I fretted posting this.

Coronavirus is on the verge of being a global pandemic if it isn’t already. I urge you all to read this series of tweets, and do your own independent research. Just imagine if the global economy slows by 1% or 10% or even higher for the next 2 quarters. Multiple companies, Apple among them, have already warned of lower first quarter because of this virus. I’ve said my peace.

Kai Kupferschmidt on Twitter

Countries closing borders to Iran. Manufacturing, tech, and supply chains covered towards end.

Coronavirus is on the verge of being a global pandemic if it isn’t already. I urge you all to read this series of tweets, and do your own independent research. Just imagine if the global economy slows by 1% or 10% or even higher for the next 2 quarters. Multiple companies, Apple among them, have already warned of lower first quarter because of this virus. I’ve said my peace.

When deaths outpace the common flu, get back to me...

That will be too late.

Frankly, I'm pulling for it big time! I think this world needs a really good kick in the ass, I just hope it shuts us down before tax day, I'd like to leave the world owing everyone money! :D

From the 1980's.

image.jpeg

Forum List

Back