CORONAVIRUS- Read this Now!

I abhor alarmist, so I fretted posting this.

Coronavirus is on the verge of being a global pandemic if it isn’t already. I urge you all to read this series of tweets, and do your own independent research. Just imagine if the global economy slows by 1% or 10% or even higher for the next 2 quarters. Multiple companies, Apple among them, have already warned of lower first quarter because of this virus. I’ve said my peace.

Kai Kupferschmidt on Twitter

Frankly, I'm pulling for it big time! I think this world needs a really good kick in the ass, I just hope it shuts us down before tax day, I'd like to leave the world owing everyone money! :D

So, are you ready to die just to get out of paying taxes? There's a 20% of death if you get it. 80% survival rate is pretty good. Still, I'd like to live to a ripe old age and do more before I go.

ETA: Next time I go to Costco, I'm grabbing a large size hand sanitizer lol.

Coronavirus is on the verge of being a global pandemic if it isn’t already. I urge you all to read this series of tweets, and do your own independent research. Just imagine if the global economy slows by 1% or 10% or even higher for the next 2 quarters. Multiple companies, Apple among them, have already warned of lower first quarter because of this virus. I’ve said my peace.

Frankly, I'm pulling for it big time! I think this world needs a really good kick in the ass, I just hope it shuts us down before tax day, I'd like to leave the world owing everyone money! :D
You won't get away that easy. The government is most likely working on a re animator device to keep people alive just for that purpose.

When deaths outpace the common flu, get back to me...
Vasty, who's gonna live forever sez: "When deaths outpace the common flu, get back to me.."​

Grab a bottle of hand sanitizer at Wally World so you will be there when you get our call.

Hand sanitizer won't work; it will not kill viruses. If it has a high alcohol level, that is acceptable. Wash your hands for 20 seconds, preferably with warm water.

what if my blood has a high alcohol level?

IMO until the death rate spikes above 2% or starts killing healthy people CV will not become a pandemic. It can have a huge economic impact but that should not be a long term effect. I posted info on the Spanish Flu that killed over 20 million people worldwide a century ago with a large percentage being healthy people. This virus doesn't appear to be anything like that.

IMO until the death rate spikes above 2% or starts killing healthy people CV will not become a pandemic. It can have a huge economic impact but that should not be a long term effect. I posted info on the Spanish Flu that killed over 20 million people worldwide a century ago with a large percentage being healthy people. This virus doesn't appear to be anything like that.

3.5% mortality rate in China.
2.6% mortality rate in Italy.
???% mortality rate in Iran. They lie.

Screenshot_2020-02-25-15-46-51.png

Dr. Campbell says he is concerned that 2% of these people are on a ventilators. He is worried that people will die because there aren't enough machines.

His confidential sources are other doctors.

His daily vids give you info before the media

CDC: No longer a matter of if coronavirus will spread in US communities, but when

"Ultimately we expect we will see community spread in this country," said Messonier. "It’s not so much a question of if this will happen anymore, but rather more a question of exactly when this will happen and how many people in this country will have severe illness."
10 dead in Italy and they haven't found the source yet.

They are also considering other factors.

The COVID-19 outbreak in Italy: why we can’t contain it

....Most likely because of this, Italian authorities haven’t been able to properly reconstruct an epidemiological map, in order to track the patient that initiated the contagion.

.....Regardless of whether the Italian borders will be locked down or not, there are still a lot of things we don’t know about this virus. As the Italian patient Zero is still unidentified, there are rising concerns about environmental contamination, and how the virus can persist on fomites, objects that, once contaminated, can transmit the infection to a person that comes into contact with them. What if the Italian patient Zero is an inanimate object?

China has a high population density. Any respiratory transmitted virus will eventually contact more people in metro areas. Then, elementary schools will spread it even further to parents and relatives and friends. No solutions just observations. I predict this particular virus will not significantly affect rural areas in the U.S. I think kids in elementary schools will develop immunity eventually but, in the meantime, parents in metro areas will be targets for this virus. Hopefully they are in good health and their immune systems strong.

IMO until the death rate spikes above 2%
Which will almost certainly happen in nearly every other country but China.

Furthermore, comparing novel coronavirus death rate to common flu death rates is not sound logic, as many people are pretty far gone by the time they get emergency treatment for common flu. On the other hand, novel coronavirus patients are quickly getting top notch treatment, for now.

CDC: No longer a matter of if coronavirus will spread in US communities, but when

"Ultimately we expect we will see community spread in this country," said Messonier. "It’s not so much a question of if this will happen anymore, but rather more a question of exactly when this will happen and how many people in this country will have severe illness."
10 dead in Italy and they haven't found the source yet.

ccf29050375be5b0b727175c7763000a

Did Pope Francis get it after hugging and kissing people in the crowd in Bari?

Pope Francis 'sick' a day after meeting masked Ash Wednesday audience
Pope Francis 'sick' a day after meeting masked Ash Wednesday audience

This shit is such a joke. What a bunch of freaking out over nothing. Flu kills 600-800K in the world per year. It killed almost 50K in the US last year.
Buncha drippin snatches.

Forum List

Back