Coronavirus in Red States

So far, Red States are doing a Victory Dance that they are immune to Coronavirus and it is only a Blue State problem.

Instead of showing leadership, Trump joins them in pretending.

When it comes, Red States will be hit particularly hard by the virus.
Firstly, they are woefully unprepared. They are doing little to discourage public gatherings.....particularly Churches

Secondly, they have a shaky healthcare infrastructure. In many cases people are 50 miles from the nearest healthcare facility. Those facilities are poorly staffed and when the shit hits the fan, they will have no access to critical safety equipment and ventilators.

While they won’t have the fatalities of urban areas, I fear their death rates will be much higher
Did you have a point to make? Are you suggesting that red States I made blue states and execute infected leftists?

Oh wait! That's from CNN so it MUST be fake news!

:th_spinspin:

It's not a red v blue thing; it's an urban v rural issue. Urban populations are highly more susceptible to contracting the virus given the more dense populations, but rural areas not so much. What makes sense for New York City doesn't necessarily make sense for Hooterville, Iowa. One size does not fit all.

In Westport Connecticut (not exactly rural but...), it took only one person at a party to infect 40 others and then the whole town. Westpost has a huge number of fatalities...far more than the rest of Connecticut...even the big cities.

It isn't that Hooterville isn't going to get the infection, it's that Hooterville will start getting it later than the big citites....the good-bye Hooterville!

The only states that I have seen downplaying this virus and treating it like its a hoax are blue states......

Red State governors have been the main ones ringing the alarm about how serious this virus could be....and they took swift action to protect their people....

#MAGA

That's curious, since you just said the exact opposite only a few minutes ago.

180s-R-us
-rea091 (240).jpg

So far, Red States are doing a Victory Dance that they are immune to Coronavirus and it is only a Blue State problem.

Firstly, they are woefully unprepared. They are doing little to discourage public gatherings.....particularly Churches

Secondly, they have a shaky healthcare infrastructure. In many cases people are 50 miles from the nearest healthcare facility. Those facilities are poorly staffed and when the shit hits the fan, they will have no access to critical safety equipment and ventilators.

While they won’t have the fatalities of urban areas, I fear their death rates will be much higher

do you have a link to people in redstates dancing because they are immune form the virus???

or is this just more TDS induced fake news???

You have no idea what a Victory Dance is do you?
so you dont have a link,,,figures,,,

The only states that I have seen downplaying this virus and treating it like its a hoax are blue states......

Red State governors have been the main ones ringing the alarm about how serious this virus could be....and they took swift action to protect their people....

#MAGA

Florida Governor allowed kids to come down for Spring Break
Louisiana celebrated Marti Gras
Texas Lt Governor said old people are willing to die to save the stock market

It's not a red v blue thing; it's an urban v rural issue. Urban populations are highly more susceptible to contracting the virus given the more dense populations, but rural areas not so much. What makes sense for New York City doesn't necessarily make sense for Hooterville, Iowa. One size does not fit all.

In Westport Connecticut (not exactly rural but...), it took only one person at a party to infect 40 others and then the whole town. Westpost has a huge number of fatalities...far more than the rest of Connecticut...even the big cities.

It isn't that Hooterville isn't going to get the infection, it's that Hooterville will start getting it later than the big citites....the good-bye Hooterville!
Many rural areas are exempting church services from social distancing rules

Did you have a point to make? Are you suggesting that red States I made blue states and execute infected leftists?
Is Georgia a red state?

This is all happening in your head.. MY Hillbilly Hollywood state aint celebrating nothing.. You're logic and reason failure is that COVID is politically targeted.. It is not..

That "shaky rural hospital" situation is a direct FALLOUT from the Marketplace ACA plans.. MOST insurers in Tenn WITHDREW from negotiations with rural hospitals because they would not EAT the requested discounts.. That was a conscious CHOICE to shut them down BECAUSE of the limited number of companies SERVING TN under ACA....

I live in a red state..............you are talking out of your ass.

Plenty of places are going to get it later than the big cities. Nothing can prevent that. They won't have a vaccine for probably two years, so what do you expect is to happen between now and then? These stay home orders are only methods to temporarily slow down the spread. Eventually, businesses have to start up again and people have to return to work and guess what's going to happen? The virus is going to start spreading all over again.

We can't just stay home indefinitely and keep everything closed. Not only would it bring a complete economic collapse, it would also result in civil unrest all over the place.

I live in a red state..............you are talking out of your ass.

How is that different than any other day?

Damn, you're one clueless MF. Most all red States are doing the same things as the commie States. And by the looks of things, the red States are doing them better, that's why we have lower infection rates.

You know what no one is talking about Chicom Ruskie Troll? Joe Biden and Bernie Sanders. They both look weak, effeminate, and unqualified to lead this nation. No one has heard from them and when they do, no one is listening.

And you look like a pile of troll shit.

Your drug use is causing you to hallucinate. No "Red States" are doing a "Victory Dance" or think they are immune. EVERY state has cases and all are taking it seriously.
No they are not.

They have not executed stay in place orders, have not shut down nonessential business, still hold church services

You're really hung up on the church thing aren't ya? In TN, most LARGE churches (or affilations of a couple denominations) have shifted quickly to ON-LINE services.. And a couple INNOVATIVE ones have borrowed drive-in movie theater tech to have services IN YOUR CAR IN THE PARKING LOT...

If you analyze how everyday folks innovate and react -- their solutions and ideas might be BETTER than a total lockdown...

But NO --- The big difference between you and me is the naughty RISK word.... Leftists try to anihilate risk anywhere it exists.. Can not tolerant trace elements of risk... The REST OF US realize that's silly and do our darndest to MITIGATE risk... Because not all risk is bad... In fact, that's what makes folks take a 2nd mortgage to open a smoothy shop... Or invest in OTHER risky businesses on the Dow Jones. Or drink tap water with BARELY DETECTABLE amounts of bad stuff in it..

Is Georgia a red state?

What did I say? Read it again

Forum List

Back