The Governors Of Mississippi, Georgia and Florida Are Beta Male Cucks

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

Just a few days ago, these governors were strong patriots -- they were totally owning the libs -- they were standing up for freedom and standing up against this overblown hoax and hysteria over a seasonal flu.....

Now Ron DeSantis bowed down to the libs and ordered a statewide stay at home order -- and is now hurting the economy of his state.....Tate Reeves, who strongly opposed a statewide order by saying his state will not be like a Chinese communist dictatorship -- now less than a week after saying that -- he is doing exactly what he said he wouldn't do...why?? Because the media forced you to??

But the governor who takes the cake is Brian Kemp.....a rural county in Georgia is now among the top five spots in the country when it comes to per capita infection rates -- according to libs....instead of standing on his conservative principles, Brian cucked out and issued a statewide stay at home order .....then he said......"in just the last 24 hours, [He] learned “that this virus is now transmitting before people see signs.” <--- Really?? Either he is lying or he is too damn stupid to be Governor....my guess is he is lying because that isn't the reason he reversed course -- he did it because he was weak and bowed down to the Democrats and the liberal media....

I see. So protecting the lives of people you're elected to serve is "cucking" is it.

SMGDFH

I like how conservatives want us to pretend we never saw them thumbing their noses at taking preventive actions and mostly treating it like its just a hoax

And if you don't pretend you didn't see it -- then you are dividing the country and blah blah blah....FOH

Those Governors are sending their people to the graveyard because they don’t want to make tough decisions

Forum List

Back