Corn in the USA

Everything has to do with unclean dogs. Cornfields can get dirty from the unclean feces of stinky dogs

There's more goose, duck and dove shit in a corn field than dog shit ... Get the hell outdoors more often.

Oh, and btw - do you remember those lentils you were eating the other day, Rupol?

Yep, I had my stinky dog spread her unclean feces in the field in which they were grown.

Oh, and btw - do you remember those lentils you were eating the other day, Rupol?

Yep, I had my stinky dog spread her unclean feces in the field in which they were grown.
i will kill your dog

Thats not nurturing. Dogs have a symbiotic relationship with corn. Dogs eat tacos and poop vital nutrients back into the cornfield. Its the circle of life.

That dude doesn't have a dog or a yard, and doesn't understand how things grow with the assistance of dog shit.

I have had one poster threaten to break my jaw and another say I was next on his list of people he was going to kill, but this is certainly a first.
I will kill your kudzu!

That dude doesn't have a dog or a yard, and doesn't understand how things grow with the assistance of dog shit.
Thats ok, we're going to drop knowledge bombs on him, like dogs drop taco bombs in cornfields, and the neighbor's yard.

Cornfield
corn-field-260nw-530623666.jpg

corns makes tacos
Taco_Crispy_Beef_990x725.jpg

dog eats tacos
78f18ef6-aa35-4e4d-bdee-332bb191e0d0-VPC_HUSKY_TACO_TUESDAY_DESK_THUMB.00_00_00_00.Still001.jpg

dog poops tacos in corn field
s-l500.jpg

Last edited:

As a fertilizer, we use only cow shit, and sometimes bird shit. Do you think it's a coincidence? If any shit was suitable for this, they would dump swine and human shit there.

I will kill your kudzu!

Thats ok, we're going to drop knowledge bombs on him, like dogs drop taco bombs in cornfields, and the neighbor's yard.

Cornfield
corn-field-260nw-530623666.jpg

corns makes tacos
Taco_Crispy_Beef_990x725.jpg

dog eats tacos
78f18ef6-aa35-4e4d-bdee-332bb191e0d0-VPC_HUSKY_TACO_TUESDAY_DESK_THUMB.00_00_00_00.Still001.jpg

dog poops tacos in corn field
s-l500.jpg

Have you forgotten hominy and grits?

Fructose is a very valuable product, a source of liver glycogen. Fructose is found in sweet fruits and honey, it is expensive and much more useful than sucrose and synthetic shit.
It is terrible to e

A little over 200,000 acres of corn planted in the US annually is popcorn ... :auiqs.jpg:
Of course, sweet corn takes up about 600,000, acres and field corn comes in at around a whopping 81 million acres.

But ... Where WinterBorn mentioned high fructose syrup, a large part of the annual crop also goes to canola oil and margarine production.

I still buy butter instead of margarine, although that may kill me.
However ... No more Land O Lakes, since they felt the need to remove the Native American woman from the label.

I am all in on butter and it is much healthier for you than processed margarine. I think the more the food is processed, the worse it is for you.

Forum List

Back