Corn in the USA

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
Why is there so much corn in the US? Where does the tradition of growing corn come from?

Why is there so much corn in the US? Where does the tradition of growing corn come from?

Around 37% of the 13 billion bushels of corn produced in the US annually is for Ethanol Production.
Ethanol production also receives around $4.7 billion in Federal Subsidies.

So to answer your question ... The US Government and the pursuit of Green Energy.

Around 37% of the 13 billion bushels of corn produced in the US annually is for Ethanol Production.

So to answer your question ... The US Government and the pursuit of Green Energy.

A lot is also grown for the corn based sweeteners that are killing us.

This is bullshit. There has always been a lot of corn in the USA.

This is bullshit. There has always been a lot of corn in the USA.

So you say, but the numbers are what they are ... :thup:
In fact ... You have to hunt up Ethanol Free gas around here to put in your yard equipment.

If corn kills me, it will more likely be the overabundance of tortilla chips and pico de gallo, or street tacos ... :auiqs.jpg:

Yeah, I that works for me too.

I avoid anything with high fructose corn syrup. But tortilla chips and taco are proof that God loves us and wants us happy (to paraphrase Ben Franklin).

what does it mean?
giphy.gif

So you say, but the numbers are what they are ... :thup:
In fact ... You have to hunt up Ethanol Free gas around here to put in your yard equipment.

saupload_corn-annual-production-1976-2013.jpg

corn production is growing, but this is not connected with the green scam

Forum List

Back