American coup in Russia against Napoleon

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
They are silent about America's involvement in the 1801 coup. Jefferson killed the Prussian Paul 1 and made the power in Russia anti-Napoleonic. It was at this time that hussars appeared in Russia.

This is the logic of history. Jefferson formed a European front against Napoleon because Napoleon was a counter-revolutionary.

They are silent about America's involvement in the 1801 coup. Jefferson killed the Prussian Paul 1 and made the power in Russia anti-Napoleonic. It was at this time that hussars appeared in Russia.

This is the logic of history. Jefferson formed a European front against Napoleon because Napoleon was a counter-revolutionary.

Jefferson did not kill Paul. He was assassinated by dismissed officers from his own forces.

• Banned
You have shown absolutely no connection between Jefferson and the assassination of Paul. So if you want to talk stupid opinions, you have posted yet another one.
I'm not interested in you stupid opinion. You want to claim that feds do not lie, it's stupid

• Banned
Stupid? You are claiming a historically documented event didn't happen. Now I would call that stupid on a monumental scale.
I proceed from logic, I do not believe the faggots from the government. They usually don't post actual documents. But even if they post it, it may be a fake.

I proceed from logic, I do not believe the faggots from the government. They usually don't post actual documents. But even if they post it, it may be a fake.

Logic? You think Jefferson assassinated the leader of another nation. You think this despite there being no evidence and no connection between Jefferson and the men who killed Paul 1. I don't call that logic.

Logic? You think Jefferson assassinated the leader of another nation. You think this despite there being no evidence and no connection between Jefferson and the men who killed Paul 1. I don't call that logic.
Yeah, I'll go look for evidence as soon as I find the time machine.

You speak in such a tone as if there is something bad in killing the bastard enemies of the revolution. I didn't mean to "blame" Jefferson.

You speak in such a tone as if there is something bad in killing the bastard enemies of the revolution. I didn't mean to "blame" Jefferson.

I said nothing about blame.

I have simply ridiculed your claim that Jefferson killed Paul 1st.

Forum List

Back